😂😂😂 Shots Fired
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 8th 2020, 22:56:57

smegma.. In my dogma?
I usually grow on top of people's skin. well, sorta in between the folds of the skin.

K, so... You are the rash that has been irritating me. eh??

lmao!

I can't say what NBK does war wise these days, but I'll go out on a limb and say an NBKer doesn't need to brag about stuff like, Excellence in netting or warring.

Whoa, that's a small limb.. *cracks*

That is all...
QM

:o)
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 0:07:22

I must be slower than usual today. Would you care to dumb that down for me.

All i could read was the equivalent of Charlie Brown's teacher talking.

Krampus

Apr 9th 2020, 11:52:23

Originally posted by smegma:
I must be slower than usual today. Would you care to dumb that down for me.

All i could read was the equivalent of Charlie Brown's teacher talking.

You are slow everyday...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2020, 23:31:48

Awww your cleverness is just so amazing.

The_Hawk

Apr 13th 2020, 23:49:42

I guess I will pick up the phone for smegma.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Apr 14th 2020, 1:38:58

Last week a lot of 4-7 pound catfish biting in Lake Houston.. Just fyi..

The_Hawk

Apr 14th 2020, 1:44:48

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Last week a lot of 4-7 pound catfish biting in Lake Houston.. Just fyi..

dude I tried to launch at lake Houston and all the ramps were closed. Ran up to conroe instead.

Dev encouraging it

Kahuna Game profile

Apr 21st 2020, 17:38:25

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
I don't really have a dog in this fight but what ever happened to kahuna? Wasn't he or she the reason all this started in the first place?

You shut your dirty stinking rathole, aphrodite did help too in pissing everyone off by with all that fluff talking..
#vote for Kahuna for President.✌✌

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 18:33:59

*casually remembers imp smack talking Aphrodite for reacting even tho hawk offered reps*

*looks at prime suiciding LoC over hits that he was offered reps on sometime last year*

Hypocrisy much? Seems to me Prime and Aphro are pretty similar FAs. *shrugs*

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 18:36:01

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*casually remembers imp smack talking Aphrodite for reacting even tho hawk offered reps*

*looks at prime suiciding LoC over hits that he was offered reps on sometime last year*

Hypocrisy much? Seems to me Prime and Aphro are pretty similar FAs. *shrugs*

She overreacted and self deleted even before reps were offered. Warhorse had a 16-0 kill ratio on her without even touching her. Efficiency.

Edited By: The_Hawk on Apr 21st 2020, 20:07:52

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 18:40:10

post of the year there

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 19:08:57

Rofl.

I still feel like zack won the war against you guys where he just self-deleted as soon as you hit. Sometimes the anti-climax is the best way to ruin a wardogs set. But generally they are supposed to be killing you first. Haha

But idk, is self-deleting as an FA somehow better or worse than suiciding? I would think the latter is generally more frowned upon. But both are pretty indicative of the same thing imo. Perhaps we could arrange a blind date or should I assume opposites do indeed attract and keep her in my good graces?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 19:13:40
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 20:09:12

Rofl.

I still feel like zack won the war against you guys where he just self-deleted as soon as you hit. Sometimes the anti-climax is the best way to ruin a wardogs set. But generally they are supposed to be killing you first. Haha

But idk, is self-deleting as an FA somehow better or worse than suiciding? I would think the latter is generally more frowned upon. But both are pretty indicative of the same thing imo. Perhaps we could arrange a blind date or should I assume opposites do indeed attract and keep her in my good graces?

I'd be fine with her suiciding solo... wouldnt expect much.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 20:25:54

Bout as much as you would Prime eh? Still's probs not a great move for an FA but whadda I kno

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 21:05:53

Bout as much as you would Prime eh? Still's probs not a great move for an FA but whadda I kno

?

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 21:17:11

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Bout as much as you would Prime eh?

Still just pointing out that they're similar players. And that they're probably better suited to non-fa positions.

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 21:20:57

Bout as much as you would Prime eh?

Still just pointing out that they're similar players. And that they're probably better suited to non-fa positions.

K.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 21:20:59

I miss DP man. You guys used to be a legit tag. Now just suiciding trash with 3 people i like.

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 21:35:05

I miss DP man. You guys used to be a legit tag. Now just suiciding trash with 3 people i like.

I miss sin the legend.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 21st 2020, 22:32:43

Haha he my long time boy and we went hard on each other last set because I just don't get why people who been cool with me forever play with people whose whole sole purpose on this server is just to fluff with my netting (you know, the mod boss that won't stop harassing me). You at least have a reason to dislike me hawk. I ratted you out to our FDP because Imma good ally to have but we boys and it caused rift. Not sin really tho. Been legit to that dude forever. He just have some axe to grind with 10 years ago LoC or something idk. Bomber told me he joined LoC last year for a bit and burned y'all last set cuz Prime kept putting his netting at risk by harassing other players. Back when DP was here, IMP had something to lose in terms of net sets with sin and bomber and such, and I could have even played IMP then were I not heavily recruited by LoC. Just didn't really understand sin boarding a sinking ship as a very large conglomerate of netters who've been abused by prime were amassing in NBK for revenge. He kept saying if he got his way I'd get hit, and it just annoyed me.

I genuinely feel like a punk for bad terms with that dude tho. He the masta.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 21st 2020, 22:36:38
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Apr 21st 2020, 23:19:17

Haha he my long time boy and we went hard on each other last set because I just don't get why people who been cool with me forever play with people whose whole sole purpose on this server is just to fluff with my netting (you know, the mod boss that won't stop harassing me). You at least have a reason to dislike me hawk. I ratted you out to our FDP because Imma good ally to have but we boys and it caused rift. Not sin really tho. Been legit to that dude forever. He just have some axe to grind with 10 years ago LoC or something idk. Bomber told me he joined LoC last year for a bit and burned y'all last set cuz Prime kept putting his netting at risk by harassing other players. Back when DP was here, IMP had something to lose in terms of net sets with sin and bomber and such, and I could have even played IMP then were I not heavily recruited by LoC. Just didn't really understand sin boarding a sinking ship as a very large conglomerate of netters who've been abused by prime were amassing in NBK for revenge. He kept saying if he got his way I'd get hit, and it just annoyed me.

We probably got many years before we are sunk. A lot of us have time to kill and can wait. fluff Grand Canyon wasnt made over night. That river carved it up over time and is still doing it to this day.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 0:08:54

Derrick I don't know why you continue.

The thing about pathological liars is that they will continue to lie and make stuff up. We all know and we all get it.
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 22nd 2020, 1:16:44

We probably got many years before we are sunk. A lot of us have time to kill and can wait. fluff Grand Canyon wasnt made over night. That river carved it up over time and is still doing it to this day.

Agreed. I know at least you, smegs and ironx don't know the meaning of quit. Thats probably why we all get along. What I mean by the ship sinking is when the good guys became villains by harassing/topfeeding/faming/suiciding the server, generally endorsed by and actively participated in by its mod boss leader. I've been here for both sides of that and can say for sure that IMP used to stand for something. That ship was sinking and is now sunk.