Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 7th 2020, 5:08:17

Originally posted by Gerdler:
This snowflake has won every war against you the past 2 years, and farms you in primary every other set.

+9000
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2020, 13:37:35

lolz
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2020, 18:57:27

Burn baby burn LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 0:34:56

Hit and run into your netter, GDI protection.... i play Primary only to Sui multi hits.... keep up, been doing it for years

I have been on winning sides and losing sides.... difference is I no whine and wanna quit if my side loses....just to remind you, this is a game

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 0:47:04

You're farmland Sui, I've never been able to grab you because you are in DR every damn day bro :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 1:09:52

Colour me stupid but if laf is warring why are the top two going so high land? I know net well to fight well, I get that principle, but how could they ever hope to defend that land during a war?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 8th 2020, 1:18:59

Pang defends us. No worries.

Dutchy Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 1:22:04

Originally posted by braden:
Colour me stupid but if laf is warring why are the top two going so high land? I know net well to fight well, I get that principle, but how could they ever hope to defend that land during a war?

2 Tags, those high land guys are netting tag.

braden Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 1:43:45

3 and 320 are different tags. As stated above one is war one is net.

My question is re the war tag and the high land.

Gerds: don't give me no sass. I have been banned for hacking the game.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 8th 2020, 2:03:36

I'm telling you the truth. Pang returns market goods, land, buildings and military to LaFers who die. It's really neat. :)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 2:22:03

While we are on topic of wars. How about we decide on what the conditions are for a win, before starting.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 8th 2020, 3:11:25

You heard Suicidal... Winning or losing doesn't matter. If you lose you blame the game mechanics, and for moral victory you clamor to the belief that the enemy is salty about something.

My take:
For wars that between prepared sides TNW is the best indicator as NW will consist of the same resources that are all good for war for both sides.

It's unlikely that one side its with a huge stock and just jumps at the end to win TNW. It could happen if a netting tag is blindsided lategame and the netting tag just jumps to get out of there - In such a scenario it's not important to discuss a winner of the war, so it doesn't matter what the TNW indicator will say about such a war.

When it comes to tagkill its really only viable for a certain type of wars, and incidentally those wars are the types of wars that usually happen because they are veiwed as most "fun" by the war crowd. In a war without stocks you could easily disable countries and keep them down in such a state that you dont need to kill them and perhaps killing them is not worth it either.
Also, do you lose if you dont kill the low ranked inactives in a late war? I call that good targeting. If the win condition mandates bad targeting its a bad win condition imo.
I guess you could argue that if you are so superior that you can afford to kill also the bad countries or countries that dont need to be killed you are legit winner, but since it is not in line with good strategy and because it is only really viable in a very specific set of circumstances.

Wars have to be planned to cater to the tag kill condition, whereas TNW condition is viable in all relevant cases.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 3:27:56

I don’t care what others say is a win as I have my own win condition... I’m also undefeated in war, have never lost why change it now!

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 12:21:36

[quote poster=Gerdler; 48621; 935805]You heard Suicidal... Winning or losing doesn't matter. If you lose you blame the game mechanics, and for moral victory you clamor to the belief that the enemy is salty about something.

No blame at all if I am on a losing side....not as serious as you snowflakes. Iffin I am on a losing side, I admit we got our azz kicked. Reminder, some of you are obsessed with confusing a game for real life.
I compare this game to a game of Chess. This game requires less brain power but, in the end, you win some and you lose some....never thought of changing the game structure of Chess

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 12:28:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You're farmland Sui, I've never been able to grab you because you are in DR every damn day bro :-(

I like it like that :) never think, for one moment, that I waste my time in Primary to achieve top TNW. It is a way to experiment with different aspects of the game and to go suicidal on multi-tappers. Using the game to hit and run, under the structure of jumping out of range for a retal is all part of it.

Going suicidal in Primary causes less crying. If you are inviting me to go suicidal in 1A, let me know.

If you would like to double-tap me in Primary, while hiding in GDI, do it and let's see how well you finish in TNW

Edited By: Suicidal on Mar 8th 2020, 12:30:38

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 12:57:45

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I like it like that :) never think, for one moment, that I waste my time in Primary to achieve top TNW. It is a way to experiment with different aspects of the game and to go suicidal on multi-tappers. Using the game to hit and run, under the structure of jumping out of range for a retal is all part of it.

Going suicidal in Primary causes less crying. If you are inviting me to go suicidal in 1A, let me know.

If you would like to double-tap me in Primary, while hiding in GDI, do it and let's see how well you finish in TNW

Fair enough bro, I would however like to see you top ten one set ;-)
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 13:20:10

The game has been in a state of change ever since it departed from Earth: 2025. Both with and without influence from any player(s). One of the biggest criticisms of Earth: 2025 was that mehul didn't care and never did ANYTHING which was partially true on both accounts.

Now you whine because the game developers actually try new things / make changes?

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 14:06:30

[quote poster=Suicidal; 48621; 935813]
You heard Suicidal... Winning or losing doesn't matter. If you lose you blame the game mechanics, and for moral victory you clamor to the belief that the enemy is salty about something.

No blame at all if I am on a losing side....not as serious as you snowflakes. Iffin I am on a losing side, I admit we got our azz kicked. Reminder, some of you are obsessed with confusing a game for real life.
I compare this game to a game of Chess. This game requires less brain power but, in the end, you win some and you lose some....never thought of changing the game structure of Chess

I like this perspective
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 14:22:45

Legion you majorly screwed up your quote lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 14:23:47

Originally posted by Suicidal:

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 15:20:15

But merged together it sounds even more like a raving lunatic Req..
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 8th 2020, 16:19:19

Originally posted by Requiem:
Legion you majorly screwed up your quote lol

No technically Sui did.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 16:28:58

Oh fluff you are right... He can’t even forum. God damn mic drop 🎤

mac23 Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 17:07:00

BONUS!

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 17:08:05

That's gold
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 23:18:07

(-5) foruming

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2020, 23:33:12

alright Dumbledore
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

- braden

En4cer Game profile

Mar 9th 2020, 1:02:34

... this post is really just for the bonus

Don Forgo Game profile

Mar 16th 2020, 16:16:12

/me slaps En4cer with a larger trout!

MrScarlet Game profile

Mar 26th 2020, 3:26:40

Instead of fighting let's hug it out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2020, 3:29:09

Nope, we must exercise social distancing!
(•_•)

Don Forgo Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 18:30:23

To #361.

Thank you for reminding why pieces of fluff like you force players out of the game.

And with this, ends my experiement for playing while working.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2020, 19:50:59

Originally posted by Don Forgo:
To #361.

Thank you for reminding why pieces of fluff like you force players out of the game.

And with this, ends my experiement for playing while working.

We had worse

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Don Forgo Game profile

Mar 30th 2020, 23:12:25

Originally posted by galleri:

We had worse

Not the point, just that my time is more valuable doing other things.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 1st 2020, 0:21:33

Originally posted by Don Forgo:

We had worse

Not the point, just that my time is more valuable doing other things.

I could comment the same when we have cheaters, people that break rules etc.

Don Forgo Game profile

Apr 5th 2020, 20:44:53

I could comment the same when we have cheaters, people that break rules etc.

Why do you think I disappeared when Vic was somehow in charge?