Verified:

Ponti Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 15:35:40

Originally posted by Hessman123:
If last reset has taught me anything it's that Ponti underestimates his own finish by about 10 mil NW

lol

So.. I'd have to say hes the likely favorite to win again

Pretend I made those eyeball emoji right here lol instead of typing this.

bug03 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 20:39:33

Theo sdi for the lose

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2020, 23:18:17

Dang, bug :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2020, 20:33:38

I'd be shocked if I manage a top 10 this set, what a disappointment SMH.

Good luck to all of you!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 4th 2020, 20:53:58

If last reset has taught me anything it's that Ponti underestimates his own finish by about 10 mil NW

I also do this in most servers. I think several factors that are hard to calculate are things that actually increase your NW. Stuff like PCI's NW dependency, which matters a lot in tournament and primary. Or maybe that you usually end up not buying out all your turrets from your private market in the end while you have calculated an average $/NW based on buying all your private market. Its hard to account for since you dont know exactly how much wont be bought. Same with end of set military reselling, which if it happens at all, is just a nice bonus rather than something you counted on, most likely.
You may also pick up small batches of unexpectedly cheap military units that help.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 5th 2020, 11:57:57

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Good luck to all of you!

koh u are farmer right? i thought u would finish around 60mil+ nw, which is good enuff for top 10

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2020, 15:48:43

Originally posted by Ponti:
Well my 3 favorites to win in order are

1) Underland (56)
2) I am content (28)
3) Backpfeifengesicht (8)

4) EEVIL War Machine (35)

My new thoughts

1) I am content (28) 106m
2) Backpfeifengesicht (8) 103m
3) Underland (8) 101m
4) EEVIL (35) 96m
5) TossLand (27) 95m

Reason for Number 1 choice I have been watching him all set. Very skilled player who has made great conservative choices in his grabs with a wise oil boost during peak prices. Decent stock and knowledge how to use it at end.

2) Mine is contingent on anymore hits coming from retals, and angry people at me, and any other reasons. If I can hold my land and cash out best case scenario 103. Again score contingent on bushell prices holding above 45 for as long as possible to afford expenses. If this falls fast so does the net and down the board I would move.

3) Took a risk and ate a retal, jumped up net for more expenses. This knocked him down a few spots. Other then this a well played set all around and will have a impressive score.

4) Incredible potential for much higher then got hit by missiles and fell into a little kerfuffle. Would have a lower score but made a smart choice to go high defense sell down turrets for his stock at great prices and rise again with heavy jets keeping expenses very low. So this move alone barring If no more fights or attacks should net him huge dividends at the end here and a high networth for lower land.

5) Has had no more up or downs since last score been consistent and rising and stocking. If left just to cashing and playing out will have a nice finish and a good played set.

This should be one of the highest top 5 networth sets in a very long time. Thanks for taking the time to read if anyone has any other thoughts I'd love to hear them.

Edit : These are all just guesses and meant for fun. I hope no one gets angry or complains about the nature of the posts.
I've basically confirmed I won't make 100m. :(

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 5th 2020, 16:36:28

Lol if I didn’t play like a jackass I’d hit 115m. No chance of that happening these days though. 😂
The EEVIL Empire

Hessman123

Mar 5th 2020, 16:51:12

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Lol if I didn’t play like a jackass I’d hit 115m. No chance of that happening these days though. 😂

You are a curious one for sure.. I've been wondering why you felt you needed 2 mil tanks and 4 mil spies for the past month or so.. heh

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2020, 17:48:45

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

Good luck to all of you!

koh u are farmer right? i thought u would finish around 60mil+ nw, which is good enuff for top 10

Techer :-/
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Mar 5th 2020, 21:18:44

Originally posted by Molotov:
Originally posted by Ponti:
Well my 3 favorites to win in order are

1) Underland (56)
2) I am content (28)
3) Backpfeifengesicht (8)

4) EEVIL War Machine (35)

My new thoughts

1) I am content (28) 106m
2) Backpfeifengesicht (8) 103m
3) Underland (8) 101m
4) EEVIL (35) 96m
5) TossLand (27) 95m

Reason for Number 1 choice I have been watching him all set. Very skilled player who has made great conservative choices in his grabs with a wise oil boost during peak prices. Decent stock and knowledge how to use it at end.

2) Mine is contingent on anymore hits coming from retals, and angry people at me, and any other reasons. If I can hold my land and cash out best case scenario 103. Again score contingent on bushell prices holding above 45 for as long as possible to afford expenses. If this falls fast so does the net and down the board I would move.

3) Took a risk and ate a retal, jumped up net for more expenses. This knocked him down a few spots. Other then this a well played set all around and will have a impressive score.

4) Incredible potential for much higher then got hit by missiles and fell into a little kerfuffle. Would have a lower score but made a smart choice to go high defense sell down turrets for his stock at great prices and rise again with heavy jets keeping expenses very low. So this move alone barring If no more fights or attacks should net him huge dividends at the end here and a high networth for lower land.

5) Has had no more up or downs since last score been consistent and rising and stocking. If left just to cashing and playing out will have a nice finish and a good played set.

This should be one of the highest top 5 networth sets in a very long time. Thanks for taking the time to read if anyone has any other thoughts I'd love to hear them.

Edit : These are all just guesses and meant for fun. I hope no one gets angry or complains about the nature of the posts.
I've basically confirmed I won't make 100m. :(

Casher hasn’t broken 100m nw in over a year. I got close last set.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 6th 2020, 12:09:27

Good luck to all of you!

ahh ok.. that's tough:( let's look forward to next round lol

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 6th 2020, 12:10:20

You are a curious one for sure.. I've been wondering why you felt you needed 2 mil tanks and 4 mil spies for the past month or so.. heh

wow 4mil spies is nasty.. nearly 4mil expenses just on spies

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 6th 2020, 16:17:20

Not that hard to figure out.... I was toying with the idea of causing some havoc. But I couldn’t bring myself to interfere with guys finish so I left it alone.
The EEVIL Empire

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2020, 16:33:32

You've got a good heart, Serp!

Hessman123

Mar 7th 2020, 2:56:13

Not that hard to figure out.... I was toying with the idea of causing some havoc. But I couldn’t bring myself to interfere with guys finish so I left it alone.

Originally posted by Molotov:
You've got a good heart, Serp!

I agree, that's awesome.. and you'll still have an impressive finish for networth

Nicely done, although next time max your sdi as well, lol :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2020, 3:11:00

Good luck to all of you!

ahh ok.. that's tough:( let's look forward to next round lol

This was my first time playing dictator to experience the military strength and ghost acres boost, I really liked it but I don't know if I can do techer again with this government if the conditions are garbage like this set, I think I'm going to try casher or farmer next as Dict.
(•_•)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2020, 4:03:19

it’s the final lap, may the best fatty win!

bug03 Game profile

Mar 7th 2020, 5:15:24

More than one big techer in this server creates poor conditions

Rob Game profile

Mar 7th 2020, 6:05:35

It feels like farmer is the way to go. Im prolly going farmer next set

Ponti Game profile

Mar 7th 2020, 14:14:22

I'll be playing casher next set, unless there is a shortage of indies then I will play that.

Tmac Game profile

Mar 7th 2020, 14:21:09

I'm going indy.

Hessman123

Mar 7th 2020, 15:12:27

All I know is I will never play techer on this server again

I'll only play techer on express

Indy, casher, or farmer here in Primary

Ponti Game profile

Mar 8th 2020, 13:38:14

All I know is I will never play techer on this server again

I'll only play techer on express

Indy, casher, or farmer here in Primary

Yes, nothing you really can do extra skill wise to compete with horrible market conditions. On the bright side new set starting couple days.