Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2020, 22:10:47

Apparently this reset's suicider action was predicated on me 'having a big mouth'

The mental gymnastics these peons perform to to pretend its not just out and out jealousy, is made all the more funny by the fact I'm not even that good!

I suspect that they are hoping their actions will have some effect and stop me trash talking how pitiful they are both as players, and as human beings in general.

Knowing this of course, my first instinct is ensure that I run my mouth all the more.

So here you go - a thread all of your own to celebrate your absolute mediocrity. To put it in perspective, figuring out which country I am running, is the pinnacle of your achievement. We are all proud of you! Well done, you did it!

Keep at it you special snowflake, you got this, you'll *definitely* teach me a lesson next time :)

Hessman123

Feb 29th 2020, 22:14:10

Global Defense Initiative

The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is an open organization dedicated to the protection of our members. As a member of GDI, you will receive the protection of GDI forces. Unless you have attacked a country twice or more, that country will only be able to commit the following attacks or harmful spy ops against you: standard strikes, planned strikes, steal tech, bomb banks, burn oil, and burn bushels. However, we require your assistance in return. You will be required to pay $5 per acre of land you own to the GDI fund as long as you are with us. In addition, you will not be allowed to commit offensive acts which are not standard strikes, planned strikes, or beneficial spy ops against other countries unless they have attacked you more than once. You can only join GDI if you haven't attacked or done a harmful spy op and cannot leave after joining. In the final six hours of the game, you will not be able to engage in any offensive actions against countries that have not hit you at least once.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2020, 22:59:26

But if I was to join GDI, then I wouldn't be able to run my mouth :)

Invictus Game profile

Feb 29th 2020, 23:41:29

It's just that without GDI your a lone wounded Zebra in the Serengeti. Trust me, I've been eaten before.

Patoche Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 0:43:14

I know how you feel, in the last 3 reset i ate around 20-30 missiles from a random coward like this because I kept forgetting about GDI, and there was always a kind message accompagnating these missiles just before that bright mind deleted his country.

For once, this reset I didn't forget GDI and I am pretty happy about it.

Now I have an annoying fluffler who wants me to break my GDI protection after 2 failed attack on me, he's stocking turns and missiles... how pathetic.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 1:24:35

More like being bitten by termites than eaten by a lion, lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 4:27:56

Originally posted by Invictus:
It's just that without GDI your a lone wounded Zebra in the Serengeti. Trust me, I've been eaten before.

LOL 10/10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

xirtam Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 7:06:11

Originally posted by Patoche:
I know how you feel, in the last 3 reset i ate around 20-30 missiles from a random coward like this because I kept forgetting about GDI, and there was always a kind message accompagnating these missiles just before that bright mind deleted his country.

For once, this reset I didn't forget GDI and I am pretty happy about it.

Now I have an annoying fluffler who wants me to break my GDI protection after 2 failed attack on me, he's stocking turns and missiles... how pathetic.

#15?
Welcome to the real world

-xirtam

Patoche Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 13:21:56

Yeah that's him. all he wants is that I break my GDI so he can send me a fluff ton of missiles... how pathetic.

He is quite frustrated because I retal his failed blinded attacked on me.

This is the first message I got when I retal him :
"I didn't get any land - How could you even attempt to retal. I guess you've ruined both our sets by your actions."

Really ?! I ruined both of our sets for a 177A (252A) retal lol. I think he ruined his by himself.

It's quite amusing.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 16:35:17

I didn’t even retal his DH on me, maybe i should ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 20:17:14

Yes you should, it's the ultimate FU lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Chevs

Mar 1st 2020, 20:26:11

ouch...sorry ugo :(

what NW were you looking at?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

xirtam Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 20:51:22

I started late and had 300+ stored turns when I started. I was land fat and he attacked me a few times, and I didn't even respond as it wasn't worth it for me. 250A HAHA completely Ruined. I guess he doesn't realize and attack for attack is normal, win or not.
Welcome to the real world

-xirtam

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 20:58:23

Originally posted by Chevs:
ouch...sorry ugo :(

what NW were you looking at?

Heheh, once I realised I'd forgotten GDI I wasn't looking at anything :)

Probably lost 2-3m NW, my set was *totally* ruined ;p