Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 24th 2020, 12:45:43

Originally posted by ironxxx:
thats how your countries were built red

i know that because we farmed them 50k SS

What's your point? My countries were trash? I never said they were good.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Feb 24th 2020, 12:58:31

Man can yal be quite I'm trying to script I mean sleep.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 26th 2020, 20:36:42

http://earthgraphs.com/...%2CFDC&warreport=Show

including FDC now since he tagged up IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2020, 22:51:47

Truly a Red Wedding set where you get killed by people you thought were your friends.

But everyone dies in the end so who cares?

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 27th 2020, 4:34:07

I'm 51% satisfied with how this went down. If it took/is taking them all that to even compete with IMP, that says more than I can say here. Proof is in the pudding.

And FFAT is much more active as a result. Maybe I'm just in a good mood this week.

Oriontakers Game profile

Feb 27th 2020, 8:15:06

Compete???

Lol.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 11:19:47

Orion

You are a garbage player.

I am not joking.

You are garbage.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 11:52:09

I have to agree with Primeval and Ironxxx

1) it was a good war that brought some energy into the server

2) Orion, as of yet, you haven't shown anything that I can see. I rate MacDaddy over you and he sucks.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 27th 2020, 12:11:47

Originally posted by Primeval:
I'm 51% satisfied with how this went down. If it took/is taking them all that to even compete with IMP, that says more than I can say here. Proof is in the pudding.

And FFAT is much more active as a result. Maybe I'm just in a good mood this week.

I'm still waiting for more untags/random tags to join

/shrug

On a side note primeval I did not even try to recruit. If I had NBK would have been a lot larger then we were.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 12:43:53

Sure it would

U guys are so desperate you have new guys tagging up daily

U cant even compete unless you have a blindside FS, double the number of hitters and then late entries with highly questionable automated tactics on top of it all.

All that just to get a tag kill before we do.

When we are still fighting this war 6 months from now maybe you will start trying then redx?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 12:45:49

Originally posted by Red X:
… would have been a lot larger then I was.

I bet you have said that to a lot of the guys.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 12:46:40

Ohh I forgot you also need more then several spies because you know, cheat to win at all costs

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 14:59:14

Sure it would

U cant even compete unless you have a blindside FS, double the number of hitters and then late entries with highly questionable automated tactics on top of it all.

When we are still fighting this war 6 months from now maybe you will start trying then redx?

Really you were blindsided? Apparently, Hawk knew all about it, even before it happened.

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
All are imp and will be apart of the war after nbk hits today.

Damn leaks everywhere... oops...

Hypocrites.
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 15:16:39

In our defense we found out the night before after deciphering a bunch of spy ops. Did not have time to properly store turns but meh.

Dev encouraging it

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 15:19:05

In our defense we found out the night before after deciphering a bunch of spy ops. Did not have time to properly store turns but meh.

Lies...but keeping playing the victim. smh
You win this round. I concede.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 15:24:35

I kinda wanna go back to the karma war and last cc wars and begin responding to imp in only IMP quotes.

Originally posted by drkprinc:
how many times do I have to you guys! this is FFA you don't keep all your eggs in one basket, especially when you know clowns are coming over.

Also this tactic has been used for decades now, and if we all tagged up at the start (clan a) would of got scared, at least this way we gave them some false hope so they would stick in it.

Didnt you know raz, only imp is allowed to tag jump and have spies. Never have I ever seen a war here won on merits alone. Was the expectation really that nbk would play square and get trashed by similar behavior?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 15:30:25
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 15:46:57

Imp used spies?

I think you fail to see imp is not upset about the tag jumping but is upset about the blatant backstab by two former members.

Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 15:47:54

Originally posted by raz:

Lies...but keeping playing the victim. smh

No truth. Ask whooze when we posted insite to start storing turns. I mean he did log in all the way up until 2/22

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 16:40:31

Imp used spies?

I think you fail to see imp is not upset about the tag jumping but is upset about the blatant backstab by two former members.

Ahh carry on then. :)

My only opinion on that is that DD is on a honeymoon, Rebel takes 3 days to get a response from half the time because he's a busy guy, and Red isn't super close with either of those guys after years away. Seems like an internal problem rather than planned spies by NBK. *shrugs*

I'd quit blaming NBK for that tho. Did you want them to plug their ears and yell or something?

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 16:41:47

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Imp used spies?

Ahh carry on then. :)

My only opinion on that is that DD is on a honeymoon, Rebel takes 3 days to get a response from half the time because he's a busy guy, and Red isn't super close with either of those guys after years away. Seems like an internal problem rather than planned spies by NBK. *shrugs*

I'd quit blaming NBK for that tho. Did you want them to plug their ears and yell or something?

Nothing they can do now. What's done is done. Pointing out some facts to your statement.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 16:54:02

What all do you think the spy man did? NA would have been a pretty obvious call for a blind man, and sin had to rat himself out for the cycled ip delete with jj. It seems to me it wouldnt have mattered much other than hurt feelings....

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 27th 2020, 16:59:50

Why do you appear to care so much?

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 17:01:50

What all do you think the spy man did? NA would have been a pretty obvious call for a blind man, and sin had to rat himself out for the cycled ip delete with jj. It seems to me it wouldnt have mattered much other than hurt feelings....

If you have to ask you are clueless.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 17:07:13

Have you ever known me to not? If i play a server, typically I'm very involved in training people, the politics, etc. But also, I've had a country killed by your tagmate so I'm officially balls deep in interest.

We're finally getting somewhere hawk. That's the first time you've accurately depicted my role.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 17:16:19
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 27th 2020, 17:49:39

Ohh I forgot you also need more then several spies because you know, cheat to win at all costs

Mind games like you all do with the random tags. I never had a spy you all just had loose lips.

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by Red X:
… would have been a lot larger then I was.

I bet you have said that to a lot of the guys.

I mean you're not wrong.

Sure it would

6 months from now, ok whatever you wanna do squirt. Funny how the environment changes and people forget someone's past. You know where I will be tagged do whatever you wanna do. Also, You are crying about late entries. You all made all them different tags to protect yourself, so please get off the high horse you think you should be on.

sinistril Game profile

Feb 27th 2020, 18:17:06

Have you ever known me to not? If i play a server, typically I'm very involved in training people, the politics, etc. But also, I've had a country killed by your tagmate so I'm officially balls deep in interest.

We're finally getting somewhere hawk. That's the first time you've accurately depicted my role.

You were suicided because you opened your mouth like a whore in a red light district and mac put his diddy in it. Not sure where the interest in imps business comes from but keep those lips open
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 18:25:48

If you think i have any regrets, you're nuts. I lost 1 country and outed a cheater that probably would have taken longer to get deleted were he not admitting it on the forums. He'd probably still be cheating (and for that matter hitting IMP) if not for what I did, so good riddance I say. Hopefully it'll make the mod tools a priority update.

If losing one country is having a fluff in my mouth, then you sir, have a variety of balls slapping your chin in a kink.com blowbang.

Is Aphrodite dead yet?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 18:44:52
See Original Post

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 27th 2020, 18:30:18

Is Aphrodite dead yet?

nah she is alive still i believe, even has some kills and managed to wall one so i'm told, which is better than me because i couldn't wall for fluff :P

sinistril Game profile

Feb 27th 2020, 18:59:21

If you think i have any regrets, you're nuts. I lost 1 country and outed a cheater that probably would have taken longer to get deleted were he not admitting it on the forums. He'd probably still be cheating (and for that matter hitting IMP) if not for what I did, so good riddance I say. Hopefully it'll make the mod tools a priority update.

If losing one country is having a fluff in my mouth, then you sir, have a variety of balls slapping your chin in a kink.com blowbang.

Is Aphrodite dead yet?

Dunno. I don't keep track of her. Would rather eat lead thank think about her very hard. You know exactly what I mean.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 19:11:53

Oh word. Well two weeks ago that was the whole reason you were here, and not because you are an imp loyalist so i was just checking your progress.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 19:34:40

I feel bad for you. I can never get balls deep. it causes them too much pain.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 27th 2020, 19:37:01

Originally posted by smegma:

I feel bad for you. I can never get balls deep. it causes them too much pain.

smegma, regardless of the sides, war, or politics its the comments likes this why I love you. You do not give a fluff and I love it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2020, 19:45:09

I was just reading a post from a couple years ago war on ffat. Just to refresh a war where imp wound up having 3:2 number advantage on us but still hid anyways, and included hawk breaking pact to hit my tag and LoC from his tag market. (Oddly enough, he was mad at me a year later when i broke his trust and ratted him to my FDP icd before he suicided raz. As if we ever had a level of trust). That's where i pulled that dp quote from because at the time i was like why hide/break pacts when you have 60 or 80 countries on me?

Anyways, one whole page of the 3 page thread was just smegma and me having a lengthy convo about how many gallons of water a horse could drink. I couldnt help but smile.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 27th 2020, 20:00:56
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 27th 2020, 22:17:15

Cool story.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2020, 2:45:46

Cool story.

I relayed it just to remind you why you had to quit trusting me. You seemed to have forgotten. Can't say I didn't come here without the intention of making allies of my friends tho. Yet here we are.

At least you guys didn't break any pacts this set. It's a step in the right direction.

Btw. Whens that multi panlv coming in?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 28th 2020, 2:49:20
See Original Post

m0bzta Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 2:52:31

/me looks around .... keep up the good work Derrick
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 4:19:34

Cool story.

I relayed it just to remind you why you had to quit trusting me. You seemed to have forgotten. Can't say I didn't come here without the intention of making allies of my friends tho. Yet here we are.

At least you guys didn't break any pacts this set. It's a step in the right direction.

Riveting tale.

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2020, 15:35:13

Cool story.

You must work for CNN

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 15:42:24

All these people tagging up "daily" that you refer to are people IMP have pissed off or bullied in the past, there has been no truer saying than you reap what you sow.

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 16:04:32

You reap what you sow...

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 16:43:08

yea yeah what ever, here comes the eternal lifetime threats of being killed every set and never being allowed to net again, you see its that attitude what has gotten you into this little mess this set.

its cool, i'm good for next 5 years, gotta see it through til 2025 right?

As you can see it did NOT take me much to recruit a few stragglers to pummel you guys this set, imagine once word gets out you're nothing but land farms, imagine how many will come back then to kick your ass each set?

I look forward to it, i just hope you do to.

Good luck to all.

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 16:48:19

Originally posted by Rokkie:
yea yeah what ever, here comes the eternal lifetime threats of being killed every set and never being allowed to net again, you see its that attitude what has gotten you into this little mess this set.

its cool, i'm good for next 5 years, gotta see it through til 2025 right?

As you can see it did NOT take me much to recruit a few stragglers to pummel you guys this set, imagine once word gets out you're nothing but land farms, imagine how many will come back then to kick your ass each set?

I look forward to it, i just hope you do to.

Good luck to all.

You reap what you sow...

Now it feels appropriate. The fact is players dont want to come back set after set after set after set... see where I am going... to get oop warred, 13 day warred, or whatever.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 16:56:34

More like the players we have are here specifically to kill you guys in IMP.... they got no problems with that... so oop war it is next set? lets see how many you guys don't tag up again.

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 17:05:00

Dont tempt me with a good time. I think I have warred all but 4 or 5 of my ffa earth sets.

Would like to point out for a friendly war yall turned it pretty grudgy. Recruiting players who hate imp and using spies in the clan.

Dev encouraging it

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 17:14:05

I know nothing of any spies, and no grudge here, i believe we play in 1a together? i'm happy to accept imps FS on NBK next set, to be expected goes without saying, wanna drag it on a 3rd set? then that's on you, not us... i'm just saying we got no problems warring if that's what you want.

war is good for the server, every now and then, but you're right no one wants to be beaten set after set, so lets see how next set goes, you guys might not be up for a 3rd set of losing.

oh and before you come up with some witty reply, i ain't interested i'm done in this thread, said all i needed to say, see you on the battlefield.

Edited By: Rokkie on Feb 28th 2020, 17:23:06
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 17:23:30

I'm down for whatever.

Warring since set 27.

Dev encouraging it

ddd Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 19:00:36

if u really believe i was in imp to spy on u all. then u never really did know me !

i wish i had tagged up nbk to begin with but the timing wasnt right for that, simple as that.

no matter what u believe or chose to believe, i still consider u as close a friend as i have in the world, as wwell as ya missus.

why am i not fighting this war with you?

again simple, i know or suspected prime of abusing his powers for along time and so dislike smegma - biggest bully [suspect he has small penile disorder}

u abused my oldest friend in the game last reset, meaning orion. and killed his countries when he tried to defend himself against the abuse.

same ole fluff smegma!

so what say u lay off the bs accusing me of this or that hawk, u do really know better!

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 19:30:33

I'm down for whatever.

Warring since set 27.

Warring since EE set 1 and even before then.
Your base is mine!

The_Hawk

Feb 28th 2020, 19:35:36

[quote poster=ddd; 48606; 934967]if u really believe i was in imp to spy on u all. then u never really did know me !

i wish i had tagged up nbk to begin with but the timing wasnt right for that, simple as that.

no matter what u believe or chose to believe, i still consider u as close a friend as i have in the world, as wwell as ya missus.

again simple, i know or suspected prime of abusing his powers for along time and so dislike smegma - biggest bully [suspect he has small penile disorder}

u abused my oldest friend in the game last reset, meaning orion. and killed his countries when he tried to defend himself against the abuse.

same ole fluff smegma!

so what say u lay off the bs accusing me of this or that hawk, u do really know better! [/quote]

We made 1 Lg against orion... orion then declared war.
Were we supposed to roll over?

Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Feb 28th 2020, 20:32:12

[quote poster=ddd; 48606; 934967]if u really believe i was in imp to spy on u all. then u never really did know me !

same ole fluff smegma!

so what say u lay off the bs accusing me of this or that hawk, u do really know better! [/quote]

Prophasis