Verified:

GASCONADE Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 5:56:43

Let's say my NETWORTH is 8MIL and the person who attacks me is 24MIL

We're both under GDI - If this individual attacks me - I don't get a chance to RETAL. Why? They take advantage of this and smaller guys never get a chance to fight back

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 8:00:59

If you are 8m, you can hit him. Only way you can’t is if he grew to over 32m nw (4x your size).

It’s a tough server man. You can’t lay low and stockpile here, as all poorly protected land is feasted on. It’s eat or be eaten. All land and resources are slowly funneled up the food chain, so do your best to learn to get on top and stay there.
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 8:55:50

There is no such thing as enough defense on this server. Half of us will ruin our entire set to make a retal. If you get grabbed early, retal immediately to dissuade the next person from grabbing you. Two or three early grabs can ruin your whole reset.

Quick start, get big early. Defend your land at all costs. I’m surprised more people don’t play commie Indy on this server actually. That’s the best way to not get bullied.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 9:04:00

Originally posted by bug03:
There is no such thing as enough defense on this server. Half of us will ruin our entire set to make a retal. If you get grabbed early, retal immediately to dissuade the next person from grabbing you. Two or three early grabs can ruin your whole reset.

Quick start, get big early. Defend your land at all costs. I’m surprised more people don’t play commie Indy on this server actually. That’s the best way to not get bullied.

I think the number of commies is about right this set, maybe two too many. 😉

Rob Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 9:10:01

Yes more people should play commie. Much much more.

And tbh, struggling players should play commie instead of whatever other strat they are attempting as at least they grow fast at the start and not get pummeled from the start

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2020, 15:06:36

ASSGRENADE!!!! witch one are you?, Yes basically all comments above mine are good points, this is a bad neighborhood to be walking around dressed up fancy and without a gun :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

GASCONADE Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 18:50:35

hahaha! Well i normally don't play primary- but stockpiling isn't helping me neither. I just find it unfair that I can't hit someone back thats 4x my size. Those dudes take advantage of that

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 17th 2020, 18:54:45

If they are 4x your size you were either in a war or you have made some bad plays which you are being punished for now. Don't be in that position. Really nothing more to it.

GDI doesnt stop you from retalling in primary tho. It's humanitarians only. If you dont know what GDI does I advise you to read up on it.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 17th 2020, 19:40:53

Originally posted by GASCONADE:
hahaha! Well i normally don't play primary- but stockpiling isn't helping me neither. I just find it unfair that I can't hit someone back thats 4x my size. Those dudes take advantage of that

There is actually scope for both countries to use humanitarian blockage to their advantage. I’ve had countries retal before, then drop too low for me to respond, and then they keep jumping up to irritate me before dropping their net worth again and again.

It makes me consider carefully how many times I will attack them in future sets. There are some counties I won’t bother hitting at all, and others I know to only hit once unless I want a war.

Screw on some balls, grow some nuts, have some self respect, and earn yourself a name in the set and you will find it enjoyable to play in the future when other countries realise it’s not worth farming you.

Cheers