Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 18:49:51

Lets start a peaceful and civil discussion here on retal and land grabbing etiquette:

My understanding for the last 10 years of playing this game has been that the retal window is 48hrs.

For simplicity sakes I will use tag Darkn3ss and Weedy.

Country 1 from Darkn3ss can only hit country 1 from Weedy once in 48hrs to receive a 1:1 retal.

If country 1 from Darkn3ss were to grab country 1 from Weedy within 48 hours of the first hit he has now earned a 2:1 retal for the 2nd hit. If Country 1 from Darkn3ss were to hit country 1 from Weedy within 48hrs of country 1 from Weedy making a retal it would be considered a ROR earning country 1 from Darkn3ss another 2:1 retal.

Same 2:1 ROR scenario applies if country 2 from Weedy were to take the retal on country 1 from Darkn3ss and country 2 from Darkn3ss decided to LG country 2 from Weedy within 48hrs of that country making a retal.

Now topfeeding has always been tricky with normal guidelines calling a 50% land & or NW difference to be a topfeed. Bottom feeding is considered hitting a country substantially lower in NW regardless of land.

Obviously a bottom feed is automatically a 1:1 retal. Topfeeding has traditionally been L:L by PS only. If you SS to try and be a smart ass to make a 2nd PS you forfeit your L:L retal.

Is there any rules or norms that I am missing when it comes to LGing in alliance or team server?

Yes I know some teams have tried the 1:Kill but unless you can legit enforce it and wipe out the entire 5 man team it is stupid as no team is going to let you kill a member over one LG so you will just war the entire set.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:06:31

All of the above appears correct as i understand it as well..

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:21:19

My understanding for the last 10 years of playing this game has been that the retal window is 48hrs.

Nobody argues this.

11 years ago we all agreed to leave the all explore netters alone.

But who's gonna stop us?
Being seen as coward no good bullies.

Why did notrd with deli and me ever exist? Why was tits not allowed into notrd and not allowed into weedylar?

48 hours to real isn't the problem.. the concern on our end is we are the not agressive non violent block that creates the heart of team server.

If you want us dead.. honestly think here, to what end? What is your benefit to driving the kindest and most respectful tag in the history of the server.. what is your take away?

Big ol duck congrats I guess you can piss farther than I can?

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:22:56

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:25:47

Half land no turrets all jets and the real on 1700 is 876?

That is cowardly. That is as cowardly as you could be. Or.. no, sorry, it can be 4 tags vs four countries.

I asked to be friends and you spit in my face. I told you I'd die with him in the tag or elsewhere.

Public opinion will turn against you and undermine your fluffless quest for power.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:26:14

You ask What is your benefit to driving the kindest and most respectful tag in the history of the server.. what is your take away?

Well what benefit do you bring to the server if you dont want to interact with anyone and play within the game mechanics? Honestly, if you are going to keep to yourself and just play in the corner you arent bringing any benefit to anyone anyways other than showing up in my scores list...

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:29:39

Originally posted by braden:

If you want us dead.. honestly think here, to what end? What is your benefit to driving the kindest and most respectful tag in the history of the server.. what is your take away?

I Just wanted to make a few grabs last set, Wasn't my intention to send you on a paranoid one... There has legit been no talk of killing anyone in weedy (archaic excluded) to my knowledge. I'm Genuinely sorry if i have upset you, that wasn't my intention, my intention was to enjoy the set and make a few grabs, unfortunately as with any form of player vs player interaction game there is always going to be one victor and one loser in a battle, in the past i have been that loser, it hurts for sure, but I remember it's just a game, and them famous last words.. There's always next set!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 19:38:20

I like to treat it like I do in solo servers, don't get too fat so that you don't attract grabbers, and retal hard if you do get hit, but do it within the 48hr window.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 19:40:13

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You ask What is your benefit to driving the kindest and most respectful tag in the history of the server.. what is your take away?

Well what benefit do you bring to the server if you dont want to interact with anyone and play within the game mechanics? Honestly, if you are going to keep to yourself and just play in the corner you arent bringing any benefit to anyone anyways other than showing up in my scores list...

The worst thing I do is exist amongst you, and I'm the bad guy?

Good thing it isn't 1937.