Cumorah Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 2:16:55

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Looks like someone is butthurt...

Message from All Eyez On Me (#83) sent on Feb 10, 23:21
Report this message
Bottom feeding. Wow you're so good at this game

Sent him this message:
Well, if you're going to hang around the bottom of the rankings you're only attracting grabbers, and with your history I doubt anyone thinks twice about grabbing you, I know I don't, you're actually lucky you don't get farmed ever set, you're down there because of your play style, it sux.

😂

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 2:26:49

Along the theme of sharing messages:

Quote:

Message from Qaelsia (#4) sent on Feb 10, 22:14
Report this message
this is not once, twice but nth time. ok for land grab but need to survive also. need to strike back. stop it after this (close quote)

*Note: I’d have said “three times”, but as a result of this message and now Looking forward I suppose “nth” will eventually be more accurate.

While I like a top 10 finish, I just don’t have the analytical mind and strategy to actually win. A war late in the game when I’m more than ready is always a personal favourite of mine. Then I still try for top 10 finishes with the war (which is easier than winning the game), and the whole game becomes very fulfilling.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 3:38:14

Originally posted by Cumorah:

Quote:

Report this message
this is not once, twice but nth time. ok for land grab but need to survive also. need to strike back. stop it after this (close quote)

*Note: I’d have said “three times”, but as a result of this message and now Looking forward I suppose “nth” will eventually be more accurate.

While I like a top 10 finish, I just don’t have the analytical mind and strategy to actually win. A war late in the game when I’m more than ready is always a personal favourite of mine. Then I still try for top 10 finishes with the war (which is easier than winning the game), and the whole game becomes very fulfilling.

Yeah, looks like he's just about fed up, if he has missiles I wouldn't keep hitting him, but that's just me, I don't continue to hit people that message me, even the guy that nuked me yesterday, that was nice of him, he has 13 more of those...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hessman123

Feb 11th 2020, 3:52:12

I've got 36 missiles so far

That's one of the nice things about demo techer

Maybe I'll get to use them on someone before the end of the set

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 4:01:41

Originally posted by Hessman123:

You always hope to, most of the time nope :-/

Good deterrent though.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 4:43:50

I hope the opportunity arises.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 4:44:31

Quote:

Report this message

Yeah, looks like he's just about fed up, if he has missiles I wouldn't keep hitting him, but that's just me, I don't continue to hit people that message me, even the guy that nuked me yesterday, that was nice of him, he has 13 more of those...

I think he should invite 10 friends to play next set so there are more targets.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 12:24:38

Looks like someone is butthurt...

Message from All Eyez On Me (#83) sent on Feb 10, 23:21
Report this message
Bottom feeding. Wow you're so good at this game

Sent him this message:
Well, if you're going to hang around the bottom of the rankings you're only attracting grabbers, and with your history I doubt anyone thinks twice about grabbing you, I know I don't, you're actually lucky you don't get farmed ever set, you're down there because of your play style, it sux.

just a hit on him and he complains >.<

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 12:33:11

im now here reeling with anger at how unlucky i am again this set for someone to hit me twice.. cant be my defence being weak since i have almost the same number of turrets as my 2 veterans ally here combine..

dont really want to throw the set away and im surprise how this guy can amass 42 missiles with just 1.2% warfare..

Ponti Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 13:54:04

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
im now here reeling with anger at how unlucky i am again this set for someone to hit me twice.. cant be my defence being weak since i have almost the same number of turrets as my 2 veterans ally here combine..

dont really want to throw the set away and im surprise how this guy can amass 42 missiles with just 1.2% warfare..

War is the answer.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 13:59:36

Originally posted by Ponti:

War is the answer.

shall see his response.. my stance is still the same of peace if possible and war as last resort

Ponti Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 14:04:50

For his missiles he must have had that juiced right up when he was small his warfare tech. Then quit teching it as he grew bigger.

Also a casher vs a techer in a war gives the advantage to you for income generation and first strike.

So the ball is in your court.

Also I think your just having bad luck.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 14:51:05

For his missiles he must have had that juiced right up when he was small his warfare tech. Then quit teching it as he grew bigger.

Also a casher vs a techer in a war gives the advantage to you for income generation and first strike.

So the ball is in your court.

Also I think your just having bad luck.

he's a commie.. it will still hurt my round nonetheless if the conflict escalate.. still thinking my options.. probably i get myself war rdy.. there are all kinds of unreasonable ppl around with their twisted thinking

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 15:42:03

Stock turns and defuse them all at once, then brawl. He broke GDI first so you can take advantage of that.

Or just retal again and see what happens. Maybe nothing but that's a lot of missiles.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 15:46:24

Quote:

Report this message

I gotta respect these guys that tire of getting pushed around. They're playing the game for fun and it sucks to be hit over and over. It's also the nature of the game so we all do it, but it's gotten more brutal over the years with fewer people playing. It used to be that multi-tapping was rare, hit once and move on, but now it's just a fact of life. Someone stood up to me and blew up a few thousand of my buildings and I respected him for that. I also farmed him and jumped out of humanitarians but still. ✊

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 16:37:56

A dog eat dog server. You gotta stand up for yourself. Especially if someone breaks gdi on you.

Delphi it’s definitely worth the 25-30 turns to defuse his missiles before attacking.
The EEVIL Empire

Hessman123

Feb 11th 2020, 16:38:44

I don't understand how these guys put up with it set after set without fighting back

I played a primary set a year or so ago where I started about a week late and was small compared to the top countries obviously

Some big commie in the top 5 farmed me.. he hit me 5 or 6 times....

So I spent a week preparing and stocking up turns and I switched to tyranny, dropped acres to max my spal.. then I unloaded all my missiles, and I hit him with a bunch of AB's and bomb structures and completely turned the guy into a parking lot with 160 attacks over 2 days.... then I self deleted my country and started a new one so I could message him and call him an idiot

If more people responded this way I bet the farming would stop pretty quick :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 18:17:09

I don't understand how these guys put up with it set after set without fighting back

I played a primary set a year or so ago where I started about a week late and was small compared to the top countries obviously

So I spent a week preparing and stocking up turns and I switched to tyranny, dropped acres to max my spal.. then I unloaded all my missiles, and I hit him with a bunch of AB's and bomb structures and completely turned the guy into a parking lot with 160 attacks over 2 days.... then I self deleted my country and started a new one so I could message him and call him an idiot

Yeah I've been there, you gotta fight back if your intentions are to net in this server, and use same country name so people take notice, there's a reason as to why people using same name every set don't get farmed, they all fought back at some point, old saying, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Ball is clearly in your court, Delphi, it sux but if you don't, people that don't have the respect most of us regulars have for you....will pick on you in future sets.
(•_•)

fusxludanto Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 18:35:00

I started in Primary two weeks late this round after a 16 year hiatus. Definitely noticed any etiquette on land grabbing that used to exist over at Swirve is now gone. I’ve been holding back retalling on repeated hits but since I’m going to be nowhere close to the top this round due to the late start I might start hitting back and fluff up a few people’s round. Maybe then a few more learn some manners.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 19:00:47

Originally posted by fusxludanto:

I started in Primary two weeks late this round after a 16 year hiatus. Definitely noticed any etiquette on land grabbing that used to exist over at Swirve is now gone. I’ve been holding back retalling on repeated hits but since I’m going to be nowhere close to the top this round due to the late start I might start hitting back and fluff up a few people’s round. Maybe then a few more learn some manners.

Yes please do, when I scroll down the rankings looking for targets I steer clear from people who retal, unless it's a rainbow and fat, I won't risk getting retalled later, I move on to the next best thing.
(•_•)

Hessman123

Feb 11th 2020, 19:06:54

I'm running this set with 0 tanks, 0 troops, and 0 sdi so if I've hit anyone more than once it has been by accident

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 11th 2020, 19:11:29

If you dont retal them over repeated hits all you are teaching them is that you are free land and that they should hit you more.

The GDI mechanism in primary and express gives the hitter the advantage of doing 1 hit without being retalled by anything other than SS/PS. but once they do the second hit the target holds the advantage that they can hit with missiles, spy ops, ABs or GS. If they can defend against all those and still break you, you kinda deserve to get farmed til you learn to build your country better.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 19:24:17

The bottom line is that you gotta make a stand.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 20:02:10

87Fresh is clueless LOL

Message from All Eyez On Me (#83) sent on Feb 11, 2:02
Report this message
Lmfao I started this set 3 weeks in actually. Last set I gave a fluff about in Primary I was top 10 the whole set until I got into a war with Ugolinoll

My reply:
I know who you are :-)

Message from All Eyez On Me (#83) sent on Feb 11, 19:41
Report this message
Well I don't know who you are since you won't tell me, but I can tell you're a hoe

My reply:
I'm the biggest hoe you'll ever meet, I wait fo you in the corner, me lov you longtime like a sambooooodeeee!

I love this game LOL
(•_•)

fusxludanto Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 20:36:05

87Fresh is clueless LOL

Report this message
Lmfao I started this set 3 weeks in actually. Last set I gave a fluff about in Primary I was top 10 the whole set until I got into a war with Ugolinoll

My reply:

Report this message
Well I don't know who you are since you won't tell me, but I can tell you're a hoe

My reply:
I'm the biggest hoe you'll ever meet, I wait fo you in the corner, me lov you longtime like a sambooooodeeee!

I love this game LOL

Does that claim on the 3-week late start hold any merit (ie, number of turns taken is low)? I’d expect that country number to have started at the beginning of the round.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 20:52:39

87Fresh is clueless LOL

Report this message

My reply:

Report this message

My reply:

I love this game LOL

Does that claim on the 3-week late start hold any merit (ie, number of turns taken is low)? I’d expect that country number to have started at the beginning of the round.

He has 750 turns taken less than me, so yes.
(•_•)

87Fresh Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 0:43:01

Lol like I'm gonna make up starting late

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 0:53:54

There he is!, You figure out who #3 is yet?
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 4:22:18

War is the answer.

shall see his response.. my stance is still the same of peace if possible and war as last resort

War now for peace later - and to have some fun.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 4:25:34

Originally posted by Molotov:

Quote:

Report this message

I gotta respect these guys that tire of getting pushed around. They're playing the game for fun and it sucks to be hit over and over. It's also the nature of the game so we all do it, but it's gotten more brutal over the years with fewer people playing. It used to be that multi-tapping was rare, hit once and move on, but now it's just a fact of life. Someone stood up to me and blew up a few thousand of my buildings and I respected him for that. I also farmed him and jumped out of humanitarians but still. ✊

Haha. My fav play.

If you have poor defence, weak attack, low spies, and almost no missiles and your almost a quarter my net worth - yes I’ll probably hit you two or three times and take the chance.

87Fresh Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 8:42:07

Kinda really annoying that #125 and #126 are multis with possibly #124 as well, I've made a report but it was ignored and the 2 countries always do harmful ops on me, one after the other, never overlapping.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 12:32:17

Originally posted by Serpentor:
A dog eat dog server. You gotta stand up for yourself. Especially if someone breaks gdi on you.

Delphi it’s definitely worth the 25-30 turns to defuse his missiles before attacking.

yea definitely defusing missiles is the way to go first.. he has 2 holes in his defence which i can capitalise on.. his country set up doesnt show him to be a total newbie, so i think it could be damaging for me as well if we escalate the conflict.. still deciding first while i get myself rdy..

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 12:39:38

lol last round i got hit by a guy 7 times by a guy before i crack and farm him till out of my range.. those were rather early hits and so my patience threshold is higher.. for this round, i wanted to see how high i can finish with republic casher, so as much as possible, i dont really wish to throw my round away and waste time on this guy.. shall see how it goes

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 12:46:05

Yeah I've been there, you gotta fight back if your intentions are to net in this server, and use same country name so people take notice, there's a reason as to why people using same name every set don't get farmed, they all fought back at some point, old saying, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Ball is clearly in your court, Delphi, it sux but if you don't, people that don't have the respect most of us regulars have for you....will pick on you in future sets.

actually it doesnt give an example to others.. i make an example on many rounds where i face such problems and there will still be ppl multi-hit me at times in new rounds.. now and then veterans will still get multi hits by newer guys who seem oblivious of the "branded" names in the server.. next round i should be going back to my familiar commie or farmer and stay near top to avoid such nonsense

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 13:16:35

That Kungpao guy is just living off land trades. He topfeeds and eats the retal and doesn't seem to mind the retal. If you just want to retal again you will probably be okay. But you never know.

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 14:07:56

yea definitely defusing missiles is the way to go first.. he has 2 holes in his defence which i can capitalise on.. his country set up doesnt show him to be a total newbie, so i think it could be damaging for me as well if we escalate the conflict.. still deciding first while i get myself rdy..

I took land now just in case you decide to take action. 😉

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 14:09:59

lol u guys are really vultures

Cumorah Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 14:10:45

That Kungpao guy is just living off land trades. He topfeeds and eats the retal and doesn't seem to mind the retal. If you just want to retal again you will probably be okay. But you never know.

His country has a few weak spots. I think they could be in for a rough week or so.

I’m too far behind in my grabbing (as usuall) to get a win, so I’m happy to provoke 😉

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 16:55:02

Originally posted by 87Fresh:
Kinda really annoying that #125 and #126 are multis with possibly #124 as well, I've made a report but it was ignored and the 2 countries always do harmful ops on me, one after the other, never overlapping.

Get a hold of Primeval or Warster on IRC, I'm sure if you ask politely they will look into it deeper ;-)
(•_•)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 17:06:50

lol u guys are really vultures

Primary is no server for little biznitches :)

bug03 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:38:45

He told me he’s going to ror, about 30 minutes after I retaled.

If he does, his missiles will no longer be a problem.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 17:39:55

10.5 mins ago
A brigade from KungpaoChicken (#84) has invaded your lands!
Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away!

(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:43:03

Message from KungpaoChicken (#84) sent on Feb 12, 17:32
Report this message
i will be attacking again to get my land back. you dont like that well then we can go down together

bug03 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:43:41

19.1 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5210 enemy spies.

19.1 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5309 enemy spies.

19.2 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5409 enemy spies.

19.2 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5511 enemy spies.

19.4 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5615 enemy spies.

19.5 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5722 enemy spies.

19.6 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5830 enemy spies.

19.7 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 5941 enemy spies.

19.7 mins ago
KungpaoChicken (#84) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 6054 enemy spies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 17:46:40

Originally posted by bug03:
Message from KungpaoChicken (#84) sent on Feb 12, 17:32
Report this message
i will be attacking again to get my land back. you dont like that well then we can go down together

His land? LOL dumbass hit first, clueless!
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:47:37

And apparently he can’t calculate a dict grab... you lucky sob.

bug03 Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:48:46

I’m gonna save turns.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 17:49:12

/me sharpening knives
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 17:49:23

Well well what a interesting turn of events. It's to bad all of you are my food eaters.

Vultures start your wings and get ready. There may be a carcass or two to feed on in the upcoming days :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2020, 17:50:59

Well well what a interesting turn of events. It's to bad all of you are my food eaters.

Vultures start your wings and get ready. There may be a carcass or two to feed on in the upcoming days :D

Just 1 and it will taste like chicken...
(•_•)