EE Patron

Feb 10th 2020, 21:03:41

Hahahaha. Bring it archaic.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 21:12:00

Greetings and Salutations;

I Super Fly, Supreme Leader of Darkn3ss tag and Lord Overseer of this server and current member of Darkness can without a doubt say that when I land grab that I do no spare any tag and I have personally PS'ed HCnFC, ZigZag, ZagZig, Weedy and even Villians.

The only reason why I did not LG any of those tags last set is because I was playing all-x. However my dear server, fear not as I am back this set with a very sharp axe and I plan on invading all tags not tagged under Darkness (You can tag up DarkWeed and I will not PS you as we will embrace you as our own) I will take your land and I will develop it and I will take good care of it.

Best Regards,

SuperFly
Supreme Leader of Darkn3ss and Lord Overseer of Team Server

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 10th 2020, 21:22:37

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 21:45:40

Why you quoting me? i told you, ill grab who i want when i want providing there is no formal relations. soon as i find your # this set i'm grabbing you to mr farmland stb parking lot.

superfly, was not disappointed you always make the best posts.

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 21:47:23

-

Edited By: archaic on Feb 13th 2020, 3:22:16
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 21:48:41

# please.

DruncK Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 21:59:32

You just made my day Archy, it makes you hurting Braden's feelings almost worth it

archaic Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 22:08:07

-

Edited By: archaic on Feb 13th 2020, 3:22:34

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 10th 2020, 22:25:57

Can I have a TL:DR?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2020, 22:26:28

HERE HERE!!!!!!!

Its amusing to read but Darkness sees thru the shadows. Gonna take 10 minutes to find him if hes tagged, and 10 minutes to farm him if he's not. I hope ARCH upgrades their flip fones, because these dogs will wall you to death. Wouldn't be the first time nor the 2nd I got top ten with 300 defends. And it wouldn't be the first time nor the 2nd celphi broke 1000.

If you wanna bark about your pups, don't forget darkness IS the HOUNDS! WOOF! I'll drink to the future blood of civilians and armies destroyed in your underwhelming plot to foil the darkness. But you may not. The darkness will envelop you and you'll be left regretting your feeble attempts to stop it. If it's arms they want, I'll gladly use my missiles on my enemies lands than my allies oil destocks. And we shall dance as long as you're merry to do so. Perhaps you can beat mobs restart record.

RAWR,
Derrick, Lord Commander of Darkness Hounds

DruncK Game profile

Feb 10th 2020, 22:33:58

Originally posted by galleri:

Archaic blames me because he doesn't know how to use private messages. He believes I have hatred for weedylar and a hard on for him. He feels that any landgrab, no matter how mutually beneficial, is not fair.

Also he needs lots of special attention and thinks that EE will somehow save his teammates from their own demons.

Also I told him he can't tag weedylar this set and this is his way of pretending it's his choice not to.

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:24:51

"
News Bot: "Is weedylar behind this terrorist threat? Is weedy prepared to suffer the consequences of Darkness reprisals against weedy?"

He is wrong about just just about everything-- except my war capabilities involve maybe three hours every 72 hours where I'm not stupiid drunk, two thumbs and a fluffing Samsung a5.

Loyalty is to friends and he is still full member of weedy and his actions are our actions. It took me forty minutes to thumb type this and my fluffing rheumatism better fluffing kill me before the bottle or darkness.

Stop being an idiot archaic that's my fluffing job you're supposed to be smart.

I'm not supposed to be rational actor here I play the problem not the solution jesus fluffing christ I'd finish but my fingers actually hurt. Time for whiskey.

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:28:44

I'd rather die with him in weedylar than net gain without him. I also wish he wasn't an idiot but we can only ask so much. He helps learn me science so family lives and forgives.

If he gets his PhD can he write me pain medication for my hands and elbows?

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:34:24

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Greetings and Salutations;

I Super Fly, Supreme Leader of Darkn3ss tag and Lord Overseer of this server and current member of Darkness can without a doubt say that when I land grab that I do no spare any tag and I have personally PS'ed HCnFC, ZigZag, ZagZig, Weedy and even Villians.

The only reason why I did not LG any of those tags last set is because I was playing all-x. However my dear server, fear not as I am back this set with a very sharp axe and I plan on invading all tags not tagged under Darkness (You can tag up DarkWeed and I will not PS you as we will embrace you as our own) I will take your land and I will develop it and I will take good care of it.

Best Regards,

SuperFly
Supreme Leader of Darkn3ss and Lord Overseer of Team Server

Retals will occur and escalate. and if you kill me I thought we were friends? I have been known to be wrong on many occasions.

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:36:37

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Why you quoting me? i told you, ill grab who i want when i want providing there is no formal relations. soon as i find your # this set i'm grabbing you to mr farmland stb parking lot.

superfly, was not disappointed you always make the best posts.

Formal relations is a decade ago weedylar blanket made friends with the server.. well deli did back in notrd and then out of respect for him leaving we retired that tag.

If you weren't here for the formal sit down that's on your political wing I suppose but formally we have a dnh.

Server wide. Decades standing.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 0:36:45

Braden has a nicer phone than me.

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:40:44

No. Prove to man that woman can read.

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:43:49

Also he needs lots of special attention and thinks that EE will somehow save his teammates from their own demons."

I'm not sure what that means.. looking at the world through the bottom of the bottle is what saves us all from our demons..

Edited By: braden on Feb 11th 2020, 0:52:58
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 0:47:39

"Also I told him he can't tag weedylar this set and this is his way of pretending it's his choice not to. "

I'm going to have to put down my elderly cat my best friend for like 17 years. I sent him a pm well before set end demanding he not leave. He didn't leave to protect us- he won't shut up to stop a war but he'll fall on his own sword? He'll return eventually. Jasper won't. So thanks guys. Way to make this month slightly more difficult for me. And people ask me why I drink? I have to deal with people.. slight irony at the least a cruel joke.

Archaic is forever weedylar. He better be able to write me that script

Edited By: braden on Feb 11th 2020, 0:55:55. Reason: people.
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 1:35:35

-

Edited By: archaic on Feb 13th 2020, 3:22:54

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 1:38:00

It's dark in here, I'm out this fluff!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 1:51:11

Be the light ko. Be the light.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2020, 1:52:52

I got burned out reading this thread!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DruncK Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 1:59:22

The difference is that whatever archaic decides to do will not change darkness's plans to provide a fun laid back atmosphere for netters and warrers alike.

Sorry about your cat Braden, our "big kitty", my wife's familiar and kids lifelong friend past away after Christmas and my favorite dog of all time went in the fall. Losing pets is harder than losing most people =\

braden Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 2:09:07

I hate the quality of life conversation.
She can jump up onto beds but her lame front left leg makes going down gruesome even to watch so I place her when she wants off my bed or couch.

I just got a puppy boy he was 9 months when we got him and he's a great dog but very.. whiny. If he can't see you he yelps and whines. Unacceptable behaviour but he's learning. That and the jumping on the 5 and 3 yo nieces also needs to be stopped.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 3:14:07

Originally posted by braden:

Retals will occur and escalate. and if you kill me I thought we were friends? I have been known to be wrong on many occasions.

Braden my friend I have always accepted legit Retals.

I PS you once you PS back.

General warning here:

If someone decides to missile or AB or any other form of attack other than a PS or SS than tag kill will proceed and as an added bonus if the offending team has multiple teams than they can die as well. So maybe think carefully before retaling in a childish manner.

#Plata O Plomo

Edited By: SuperFly on Feb 11th 2020, 3:17:45
See Original Post

DruncK Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 3:18:18

Braden understands how Earth works, he's not a whiny little fluff that thinks he's entitled like some other people which is why I <3 him

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 3:52:55

Braden is a gentleman and a scholar. I didn’t direct the 2nd part to him.

That was more for general information

Rokkie Game profile

Feb 11th 2020, 6:03:31

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Braden my friend I have always accepted legit Retals.

I PS you once you PS back.

General warning here:

If someone decides to missile or AB or any other form of attack other than a PS or SS than tag kill will proceed and as an added bonus if the offending team has multiple teams than they can die as well. So maybe think carefully before retaling in a childish manner.

#Plata O Plomo

Is that like reference to some ABs i see one set? :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 12th 2020, 2:23:57

No. Prove to man that woman can read.

What does this say?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Feb 12th 2020, 15:26:36

Looks like the griefers won

Edited By: archaic on Feb 13th 2020, 3:23:34. Reason: I'll leave the epitaph

DruncK Game profile

Feb 13th 2020, 2:51:31

Annnnnd I just lost SO much respect for weedy. Everything would be fine if you weren't around you realize that right archaic? Braden and I had actual, real-life, FUN last set land trading a few thousand acres.

You, Archaic, fluffed over weedy with your mouth and yet the EE community loses a good group of guys and keeps a pissed off entitled little asshole. Go away archaic, like wtf man.

archaic Game profile

Feb 13th 2020, 3:21:19

Bye.

Edited By: archaic on Feb 13th 2020, 3:23:48

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2020, 4:09:14

This wont last long.