Verified:

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 14:09:26

Is a double tap grounds for missle attack retal??

hkyhed Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 14:23:33

If they thought you were a bot that might be excessive. Can you successfully retal?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 7th 2020, 14:42:34

In Express because of the GDI function you are limited to 1 attack on any player. A full blown suicide or a kill is fully warranted for double taps or more.

The issue with double taps is that if you let them go or just retal once you can be farmed more without any chance to retal wthout breaking GDI because it shows that you care more about your country than you do getting even.

I let double taps go if they dont ruin my reset and I can get as much or more back in one attack, but only if I can be sure he can't break me again, because if he can he will.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 14:47:33

Thanks for the input

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2020, 15:11:15

I roll the dice. Mostly they come up pew pew

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 15:24:26

lol.. yeah that has been my experience.. lol

ssj4goku17 Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 16:46:32

Had someone triple me a couple sets ago...knee-jerk reaction was to go in guns blazin' and give a 'hard lesson', so I spied to prepare and got caught, then got a message from the dude. Turns out he thought I was a bot (must not have checked News), but he was willing to accept retals peaceably and no more shots were fired. Was still able to win the set for what it was, but had others had better sets the interaction may have prevented me from doing so. If you are going to retal in such a way that blows your GDI protection, either go all-in or knowingly accept the risk. First Strike in Express is quite significant...

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2020, 19:14:12

I generally only get hit when I'm skinny and testing something. I hold grudges. I remember players and then wait a year or so before destroying the clan they founded and then wherever they flee to, repetitively until they quit the game. I'm a big fan of reinforcing that you should not be an asshole, generally.
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

Ratski Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 4:44:30

Double taps are not good, true , I don't all ways retail right away, I save the missals for the last day, turn the offender country into a parking lot.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2020, 5:14:28

Make sure you do it before the window starts to close on the last day!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

reddog Game profile

Feb 8th 2020, 14:41:03

missle for tap