Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:31:41

Originally posted by farmer:
Romney is involved in Ukraine dirty money, Utah Republican senator Mitt Romney’s foreign policy adviser Joseph Cofer Black served on the board of Burisma Holdings alongside Hunter Biden.
It is a big money laundering scheme. As soon as trump mentioned the Bidens they went nuts, they knew they were all ensnared in this and were trying to shut Trump up with a diversion in hopes of getting him kicked out or if he is not reelected this will all go away

Thank you, yes he's part of the swamp.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:09:02

Yeah. And the former president of Poland right. Aleksander Kwaƛniewski. He's in that money too. And Archer. And that one staffer or advisor to then secretary of state John Kerry. It's probably not even an energy company. It's just a massive money laundering operation yeah? Pizzagate 2.0?

And the ten months of investigations that occurred after Shokin was removed that resulted in $7m in tax fines to Burisma for a period of time before all these guys joined the board was just a cover up of their more sinister plots amirite? It certainly couldn't be that the company was trying to be more international.

I'll play ball tho. Let's go ahead and assume all these guys are involved in a massive money laundering operation despite the fact that an independent ethics commission and NABU has investigated the company and found no wrongdoing by the company after they joined the board. I'll bite anyways.

Explain how, in your view, this works? If we're laundering dirty money here, where does it come from and who does it go to? And why? What purpose does this operation serve? If we're going to speculate on a money laundering operation, we should at least be able to speculate on how it works and why, correct? Is it similar to the charges brought against Fruman and Parnas? And if it is similar, why is Global Energy Partners not also on your radar? Were they doing the same thing? I know it doesn't fit the narrative, but Guiliani associates have been arrested and charged with this, no? Like funneling money to US politicians via illegal campaign donations? The money the company makes is not dirty, but has in the past been moved offshore to avoid taxes, fines for which have been paid and according to NABU, the company hasnt done in nearly a decade. So someone gives the company money for nothing and then they give it to the Bidens for no reason or something?

I dont think i understand...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2020, 17:38:39
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:36:55

what makes burisma look like money laundering anyway?

compared to say trumps real estate business, where things get sold to shady people for way above market rates, or a large amount of purchases in cash so no oversight applies

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:42:33

Look up Fruman, Parnas and Giuliani enshula.

It's the same thing as always. It's like sin said. What's ok for their team is not for the other team. There's literally an energy company personally connected to the presidents lawyer that has had people arrested for filtering money to US politicians.

It's called Global Energy Partners.

When your guy does something wrong, you just accuse the other side of also doing it and that makes it ok.

The most common defense of Trump in the US now is, "You think Trump is bad and corrupt? Well look at this democrat. He too is corrupt!!!!! Corrupter maybe!!!!"

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2020, 17:49:35
See Original Post

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:47:48

i assume frumen is the other guy but i recognise parnas, and giuliani obviously

the ironic thing about giuliani is now he looks a bit like he was working for the russian mafia state all along when he cleaned up the italian mafia in new york

and the most dodgy ukrainian thing was the manafort stuff

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:49:30

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:58:43

Yeah, there's a pile of really weird stuff there. Lots of unregistered lobbyists and offshore tax evasion and money laundering schemes etc. Several of which have been connected to Trump's associates and yes, democratic lobbyists, etc. Ironically Burisma seemed to fare the best of all the NABU investigations into the energy sector there. There's so much like actual corruption that is right in our face that people have been arrested for like Parnas and Manafort, but if it can't give you dirt on the Bidens, it's chill.

The_Hawk

Feb 6th 2020, 18:00:19

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
/me eats popcorn

Yup. This is awesome.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:04:31

I still didnt get my question answered...

Do you think the Burisma money laundering op is similar to what GEP has been accused of? I'm actually genuinely trying to understand what y'all think is happening.

I don't see any investigations into Burisma that have found anything other than tax evasions from long ago that were paid. And i thought the biden thing was all about joe shielding his son, not money laundering. This is the first ive heard of that. That's not even a conservative media trope as far as I know...it's a unique idea on these forums and I'm trying to understand the theory...

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2020, 18:09:22
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:09:12

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I still didnt get my question answered...

Do you think the Burisma money laundering op is similar to what GEP has been accused of? I'm actually genuinely trying to understand what y'all think is happening.

I don't see any investigations into Burisma that have found anything other than tax evasions from long ago that were paid. And i thought the biden thing was all about joe shielding his son, not money laundering. This is the first ive heard of that.

You don't need investigation, guilty until proven innocent, ask Pelosi.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:10:44

Guilty of what tho? Like who are they laundering money to? Politicians for lobbying purposes?

Throw me a bone here. You drop a theory I've literally never heard of. Gimme details man. I wanna dig. Burisma has been accused of a number of things, but i don't ever recall money laundering being one of them. Thats been pretty unique to GEP.

Hit me with this theory. How's it work?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:13:14

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Guilty of what tho? Like who are they laundering money to? Politicians for lobbying purposes?

Throw me a bone here. You drop a theory I've literally never heard of. Gimme details man. I wanna dig. Burisma has been accused of a number of things, but i don't ever recall money laundering being one of them. Thats been pretty unique to GEP.

Hit me with this theory. How's it work?

Doesn't matter, guilty.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:19:52

Lol word. Makes sense.

I could see the accusation that all these fmr state department officials and US business partners and other western leaders (such as the fmr president of poland) were recieving exorbitant wages in return for political favors. That's not called money laundering but is indeed a form of illegal unregistered lobbying. Similar to what Manafort was arrested for.

Is that what you mean?

Or is this just one of those things where you yell Burisma loudly in a mirror and maybe the Bidens will go away.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:40:26

Everyone of them (politicians) retires filthy rich, yeah I have my thoughts as to how they accomplish getting rich doing "public service", in my opinion this line of work should be called "personal service".
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:45:47

Yeah or "unregistered corporate lobbying." It does certainly seem that way.

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 19:20:48

Ima fraid. ..

Edited By: braden on Feb 6th 2020, 19:25:25

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 19:26:54

Can we not just sell guns from the ruskies to the oirish?