Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2020, 22:55:33

How incompetent the Dems are that they can't run their own election properly and somehow Trump is the idiot?

This is total blasphemy!

How about we use paper ballots, you know, that thing you can actually count physically when technology fails?

Cheers all, this is going to be another entertaining election cycle!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Original Skywise L Game profile

Feb 4th 2020, 23:13:37

I await the speech tonight
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2020, 23:21:36

I await his trolling LOL, you know he's going to troll the Dems...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 1:47:38

I stand corrected, the Dems won the troll here.

/Disappointed
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Feb 6th 2020, 3:20:57

She's getting trolled pretty hard for her childish act though.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 3:30:51

Whatever ko writes I print out and rip up. I'm the adult here.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 3:57:38

I hate 2020 troll politics so bad. Lol

I was like Oooooo when trump snubbed nancy on the hand shake and then i was like ooOOooo when nancy didnt say she had the honor and distinction of introducing our preaident. Then i was like oooo oooo oooo when trump gave a xenophobic sexist warmonger the medal of freedom and then I OOOOF when nancy shredded the papers.

It's so 5th grade up in here. Ffs.

I hope the next leftist president gives fluffin rachel maddow a medal of freedom. Tit for tat and that. I'm surprised that troll didnt win. Its pretty epic. Elevating that fluffhead to the same level of Rosa Parks is a heavy handed jab at equal rights activists. Haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2020, 4:01:21
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 4:01:33

Next leftist president is impeached for three years. Are you new?

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 4:02:40

Rush is bad becsuse he isn't an oppressed black woman? This is a precedent we want to set?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 4:12:47

Nah rush is bad for calling chelsea clinton the white house dog because of her appearance. He's bad for saying that every criminal mugshot he sees looks like jesse jackson because he's black. He's bad for saying feminism is just a way for ugly women to have a voice in mainstream society. He's legitimately a voice for xenophobia and cultural racism/sexism. And also the fact that he's legitimately done nothing for freedom ever aside from further dividing people.

I just assumed you had to do more than campaign for the president to receive the highest civilian honor. Otherwise that guy was a worthless fat idiot on the radio.

But MOSTLY, im surprised trump didnt win meme 2020 politics by doing so.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 6th 2020, 4:18:22
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 4:25:29

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 4:28:59

Barry gets a library even though he's a proven liar.

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 4:29:49

I'm also canadian and by law don't get a say..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 4:37:05

Still remain suprised that a xenophobe sexist getting the medal of freedom didn't outmeme pelosi ripping rondom pages of paper.

People need to get their meme priprities straight

sinistril Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 6:00:27

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

I was like Oooooo when trump snubbed nancy on the hand shake and then i was like ooOOooo when nancy didnt say she had the honor and distinction of introducing our preaident. Then i was like oooo oooo oooo when trump gave a xenophobic sexist warmonger the medal of freedom and then I OOOOF when nancy shredded the papers.

I hope the next leftist president gives fluffin rachel maddow a medal of freedom. Tit for tat and that. I'm surprised that troll didnt win. Its pretty epic. Elevating that fluffhead to the same level of Rosa Parks is a heavy handed jab at equal rights activists. Haha

To be honest, I don't know why you're so mad about a medal of freedom. It's not something that matters. At all. We live in a society where people are having large scale tributes and mourning the death of their most beloved rapist. It goes perfectly with my analogy of teams. This is a team game. You'll celebrate or mourn your team's players no matter what they do, bit be careful of being too critical of the other team because it's very, very easy for someone to pick a far worse example from your team
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 6:31:35

what kind of incompetent 4th world country doesnt have independent electoral commissions anyway

elections including redistricting should be independent

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 7:31:28

No fluff lol, it's a disgrace we don't have that, enshula, BTW, do we know who won Iowa carcass yet?

(Warning: the misspelling was not misspelling)
(•_•)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 7:57:35

name statedelegateequivelants % estimated future
Pete Buttigieg 550 26.2% 10
Bernie Sanders 547 26.1% 13
Elizabeth Warren 381 18.2% 6
Joseph R. Biden Jr. 331 15.8% 4
Amy Klobuchar 255 12.2% 3
Others 34 1.6

its really close with 97% reporting, thats NYT predicting equal

thats just delegates though votes is different, this is just estimates:

candidate first second nationaldelegates
sanders 25 27 13
buttigieg 21 25 13
warren 18 20 8
biden 15 14 6
klobuchar 13 12 1
yang 6 1
steyer 2 <1
gabbard <1 <1
bloomberg <1 <1

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 8:07:33

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/...rimaries/democratic/iowa/

this is the local one probably the best

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 6th 2020, 8:41:21

In most countries the process of electing the party leader is up to the party alone, as it is in the US. They are often selected in closed election that are often settled well before the voting takes place.

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 10:58:04

Just a few of Obama's selections:

Ellen DeGeneres
Robert De Niro
Tom Hanks
Michael Jordan
Lorne Michaels
Robert Redford
Diana Ross
Vin Scully
Bruce Springsteen

Drow Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 11:55:43

actually they did. it was the reporting system that failed, and the backup line, which is innately hilarious.

But how about we talk about the Republicans claims that there would be no retaliation for republican members who voted against trump. Just ask Mitt how well THAT'S going.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:28:21

Originally posted by Drow:
actually they did. it was the reporting system that failed, and the backup line, which is innately hilarious.

But how about we talk about the Republicans claims that there would be no retaliation for republican members who voted against trump. Just ask Mitt how well THAT'S going.

What's your point? Politics is war, ask Hillary, she makes people commit suicide....

Originally posted by enshula:

name statedelegateequivelants % estimated future
Pete Buttigieg 550 26.2% 10
Bernie Sanders 547 26.1% 13
Elizabeth Warren 381 18.2% 6
Joseph R. Biden Jr. 331 15.8% 4
Amy Klobuchar 255 12.2% 3
Others 34 1.6

its really close with 97% reporting, thats NYT predicting equal

thats just delegates though votes is different, this is just estimates:

candidate first second nationaldelegates
sanders 25 27 13
buttigieg 21 25 13
warren 18 20 8
biden 15 14 6
klobuchar 13 12 1
yang 6 1
steyer 2 <1
gabbard <1 <1
bloomberg <1 <1

In other words, it's not the people's choice, that's my problem with the whole process and the reason Sanders got moved aside in the last presidential election, it's what the establishment wants, not the people.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:37:42

And for you folks out there that think Romney is doing the right thing, well, farmer pointed out why he's got a horse in that race and it's not because he's a "good guy" , further from the truth and something I had slipped my mind...

Originally posted by farmer:
Romney is involved in Ukraine dirty money, Utah Republican senator Mitt Romney’s foreign policy adviser Joseph Cofer Black served on the board of Burisma Holdings alongside Hunter Biden.
It is a big money laundering scheme. As soon as trump mentioned the Bidens they went nuts, they knew they were all ensnared in this and were trying to shut Trump up with a diversion in hopes of getting him kicked out or if he is not reelected this will all go away

He's covering his ass, go figure, another crooked politician....LOL I hope he ends up like that other turd we all know as McCain....
(•_•)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:49:12

as gerdler pointed out candidates are almost never decided by the people, they are decided by the party then elected or not by electorate

but ironically this system is somewhat like actual us electoral congress system, although i dont understand why there are two sets of delegates, maybe they are zoned

TheLegion Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:53:03

The ignorance here is astounding. Enshula's last comment is correct though.
I mean these folks cry about the game but can't even forum correctly.
- galleri

trolls be trolling
- KoHeartsGPA

I'd rather have just the bad flu than the bad flu and migrants, so..
- braden

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 16:54:32

lol when i googled Joseph Cofer Black i got:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...3-f738899982d2_story.html

some fun quotes:

"In the conspiracy-obsessed echo chambers of conservative talk radio and far-right websites, Sen. Mitt Romney has some explaining to do — "

"the attempt to discredit Romney intensified with a story in the American Thinker, a conservative news and opinion site founded by Thomas Lifson, whose writing also appears — without his permission, he says — on the conspiracy theory site the Liberty Beacon."

"Lifson described Black as a “CIA spook,” language also employed in the far-right fringes of the Internet to attack the whistleblower"

sounds like you drank the cool aid

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 17:02:57

Nah, I'm sitting back watching the pot boil on the stove, Romeny is crooked as fluff, even the left pointed it out during his run against Obama, all of a sudden he's a hero cuz he lines up with them on the effort to remove him from office :-)
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 18:19:12

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Just a few of Obama's selections:

Ellen DeGeneres
Robert De Niro
Tom Hanks
Michael Jordan
Lorne Michaels
Robert Redford
Diana Ross
Vin Scully
Bruce Springsteen

Gigantic fan of tom hanks and the only man I'd ever truly work for 'the boss.'

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 18:20:14

Sorry Vin scully is top shelf.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:27:58

Let's face it, it's a celebrity medal.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:31:04

Yeah. I like all those people and they represent the American dream etc. I guess if one of those guys was an unapologetic racist and sexist piece of fluff I'd be pretty bummed they got it too.

That said, the typical trump debate of other people also being awful still holds up. I'm glad the goalposts are still just that Obama was also awful so Trump is fine.

The goalposts shouldnt be well the dems are awful too so trump being awful is cool. That's called status quo folks.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:35:51

#draintheswamp
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:41:02

*casually looks at all the career politicians and corporate executives Trump has appointed*

Yeah. He really delivered on that promise, eh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:45:56

I was as hopeful as democrats believing Obama's "transparency" promise.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:46:24

See, they're all fluff, both sides :-)
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 18:52:05

Hope for change! No change here! Just a lot of hoping for it! Haha.

The truly sad thing is that either he or Trump was probably the best president of my life because the unmitigated disaster of each of their presidencies didn't quite rise to the level of their predecessors.

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 19:17:44

I have a canadian passport. If you want to scoff then by all means be a coward. Don't own your penis you fluffing coward fluffless fluff

Be a fluffing man and not a fluffless fluff..

braden Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 19:18:46

Hashtag be a man.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 19:40:35

LOL I love you braden hahahahaha!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 19:54:06

Meanwhile in Iowa the fluff show continues...

https://abcnews.go.com/...c-party/story?id=68804080

62% of the votes in
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 21:12:48

Its at 97% now but i think fluff You Tom Perez is right (donno if you know the reference. But Tom Perez is known as fluff You Tom Perez to some. Rules are rules for that douche). I think they absolutely have to recanvass. I don't think a recount is totally necessary but people were still pointing out inconsistencies last night. Either way, it seems Bernie and Pete are gonna be top dogs moving on. Though i have my doubts that Pete will still be in after super Tuesday. Looking like a lot of Biden and Bernie states on the horizon.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 21:15:17

The 97% was the counties reporting, not the actual votes.
(•_•)

Drow Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 22:55:46

KoH: someone can be a fluff, and still do the right thing.
Next you'll be quoting Alex Jones and InfoWars as facts...

The reality is, the dems got proven right again, about what is going on in the republican party. There were howls of outrage and "oh no that's not true" when it leaked that Trump would have anyone whho voted against him's "head on a pike" and now look, that is EXACTLY what is happening. The GoP got bullied, and is allowing itself to be bullied.

No one is saying Romney is a good guy, merely that he actually did his job impartially.

Drow Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 22:57:34

Even Trump has done a few legitimately good things, like the autism research fund he signed into law.

Chevs

Feb 6th 2020, 23:13:02

romney and pelosi were not pro-impeachment until their names got dragged into the ukrain scandal.

just sayin..romney is a POS swamp rat

only time will tell
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

major Game profile

Feb 6th 2020, 23:35:31

romney is politically finished..... trump will win election in 2020... polident polosi is done as well.. we should dissolve the united states congress for treason

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2020, 23:39:16

I'm just glad I live in a country that I can openly trash my government without fear of getting murdered, for now...and I'd like to keep it that way, thank you US of A!
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 3:18:47

mitt will move to any state he think he can get elected in.

braden Game profile

Feb 7th 2020, 3:20:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I'm just glad I live in a country that I can openly trash my government without fear of getting murdered, for now...and I'd like to keep it that way, thank you US of A!

Move to canada you can black face and rule my country.