Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2020, 16:10:11

As much as i like trolling tho, that's exactly what I'm doing here and I probably should stop because it's hard to ignore how exactly spot on Xyle's point is.

The grabbing changes in combination with 0 turn restarts and no restart bonus has actually done more for making war endless than prior. I think this level of dominance is probably as good as it gets now and tag kills are a thing of the past in an evenish war. Frankly, if this war was not sof dominated, it would have likely been a stalemate with the very largest finding themselves near untouchable by the rest.

I think, if it were a dead heat on builds and walls, you won't see nw flip like in the past, and certainly walling comebacks become a near impossibility. But i don't see one side breaking ahead after a few days like in past. It's either dominance or more and more a struggle each day for both sides until kills are basically a wash on tops because restarts need several million nw to hit and get 20 acre gains from bots.

Decent wars with these rules is likely either dominated by one side who kills half of the other side but has bigger tops, or a virtual stalemate. It's kind of a bummer.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2020, 16:15:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post