Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2020, 16:10:11

As much as i like trolling tho, that's exactly what I'm doing here and I probably should stop because it's hard to ignore how exactly spot on Xyle's point is.

The grabbing changes in combination with 0 turn restarts and no restart bonus has actually done more for making war endless than prior. I think this level of dominance is probably as good as it gets now and tag kills are a thing of the past in an evenish war. Frankly, if this war was not sof dominated, it would have likely been a stalemate with the very largest finding themselves near untouchable by the rest.

I think, if it were a dead heat on builds and walls, you won't see nw flip like in the past, and certainly walling comebacks become a near impossibility. But i don't see one side breaking ahead after a few days like in past. It's either dominance or more and more a struggle each day for both sides.

War with these rules is likely either dominated by one side who kills half of the other side but has bigger tops, or a virtual stalemate. It's kind of a bummer.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 5th 2020, 16:13:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit