Verified:

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:13:26

so we had a fun set this last one so i figured someone should do a ranking and not do his start ups!

so that said i will be spliting the ranking system into 3 levels:
Level 1 is the lowest level/just starting out but i noticed u
Level 2 is middle/trying to push on to the kings ground
Level 3 is king/running ffa

so lets start with the bottom

level 1

Ares -- u seem to have 3 players keeping the lights on. While u got fsed by llaar u seemed to take it pretty well. While ffat and I called llaar a noob for doing noobing things! Any way u guys did kill a few of his and i support this maybe if u guys get 2 more members you could move up to level 1.77! U guys had a solid set i hope to see more of u guys in the future.

TF -- join a clan is this mob i forget?

SAS -- join imp we need a netter to protect :) oh yea great set look forward to seeing your great netting again

THS -- good soild netting set 3 members again i think if u get 2 or 3 more members u would get up to level 2 if all 3 new members were at or near your skill level. i look for u have a great netting set next set

Level 2 (100+ club) i see this clans being very active this comming set

BSS -- netters u are not i look forward to seeing u guys war but i have no idea who u would war focus or sof or will they go over the top u never know with them! the only place u guys can go is up. miss u guys from my LaO days

Focus -- Went to war with imp and lost but we all had a good time. Put up the same netting numbers that BSS did without a war. u guys had a good/solid set i look forward to seeing them net next set and staying out of my news. if they can get back to 200+ countries again i can see ffa being a whole lot of fun!

SOF -- u guys can net and war maybe a nice war with focus or bss to see what u guys can really do aginst a similar sized clan would be fun for ffa. i think they can go a lot to get more members using its 1a connect

PanLV -- had a war that they lost but had great guts to fight it out with the best pound for pound warring tag in the game. it was a down netting set but i see them taking netting over now that LAE is no more...i cant wait to see what they bust out for there first netting set in a while

TKO -- Damn u guys can net 2x what SOF had at the same size! i love seeing great netters do what they do cuz i cant great set guys

IMP -- the top of level 2 this set had a war with Focus which they won. they are not as bad at netting as they used to be. over all had a solid set with less drama than normal come on its imp we love drama. I look forward to a another solid set from these guys.

Level 3 The Best of the Best

LAE -- yup #2 when the leadership says they dont think they could beat the other top clan in a war u go to #2 for your last set.returing as KA a war clan should be a interesting new set.

NBK -- great war clan right now even if u gave the second best clan in the game the FS on these guys they could still win the war they are that good at what they do. and they dont net so bad 22mill avg great job keep on rocking it out!

well thats my time back to work i goo.......

Edited By: LeftyHa8er on Nov 30th 2010, 5:35:58
See Original Post

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:22:31

Nice rankings, I had fun reading, been a while since anyone posted any.

Cheers Lefty :D

Lots of 100-200 clans coming up this set, looks like this set will be fun :D
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:32:52

TKO had quite the awesome set and now they're bigger.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Kill4Free Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 18:40:12

They retalled well :D
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 19:40:47

alot of our members had a great set. Honestly the heart and soul of TKO is warster. He may not be at the top of our finishes but man if we get a suicider they are gone pretty damn quick!

Pan did an awesome job warring, hope we get to have a netting comp with them this set =)

Fun set last set, and good luck to all this set=)
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:24:45

and if u have any ideas on doing some ranks better(not just off the top of my head) pm me and lets see if we can put a plan together for ranks next set :)

aponic Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 21:34:49

cool to see some rankings. they seemed very fair
SOF
Cerevisi

Link Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 22:35:29

lol.. nice
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 29th 2010, 23:55:09

Thanks lefty

Although, you should know, humility is not to be confused with inability. Skill has nothing to do with what you SAY ;-)

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 0:16:46

<--- points lol u guys said it. i said the war would be epic with no clear winner till the end but i did pick nbk to win mostly for the restart rate they could keep up.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 0:17:20

Tier 1-
1. NBk. Killed it in there war... warred mostly netters so was expected but no real challenges to them.
2. PAN. Showed well in the war against NBK. Faught valiently. earned alot of respect. If the war doesnt cost them any members, then they should be strong in future. Hope not many PANers get turned off by a few wars.
3. LaE. Wasnt LaEs top set. USed to be top dog. A bit of inner termoil. Lead to KA breaking off (with most members) but wont have the same strength a full LaE. Probably better pound for pound though. Going to be interesting too see.

Tier 2-
4. IMP. Beat focus, focus had FS i beleive. Great warrers. Havnt seem them net, but if you love warring who cares?
5. TKO. Did a pretty good job netting last set. Keeping members in check with NBK grabs etc. is helping them and good retaller countries are as well.
6. Focus. Similar size to IMP, just not quite as good in war.

Tier 3-
7. SoF. Good netters. Going to be in tough in FFA politics with self farming if they cant bite the bullet on grabs from people like NBK who like to stir the pot.
8. BSS. Not the best netters thats for sure but we know they can war. They definatly can jump up a fair ammount in a set or two, just havnt established themselves yet since returning.
9.THS. Small netters. No self farming. Pretty decent results for first set. Recruiting a bit and establishing themselves more will only help.
10. Ares. Havnt seen much from them. Handled the war with llaar decently. A few more recruits and they can improve alot.

Honorable mention:
SAS. Whoever that is great netting job for a solo tag.

Top 5 netting;
1. TKO
2. PAN
3. LaE
4. SoF
5. THS

Top 5 warring;
1. NBK
2. IMP
3. LaE
4. PAN
5. Focus

For warring its a combination of size and performance per size. IE; LaE can take IMP in war im pretty sure. But IMP pound for poound is stronger. Again all this is opinions. War is harder to gage especially with how new FFA is (5 sets) and alot of clans are newer then that.

Didnt include KA due to it being LaE members splitting off near end.

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 0:55:11

Focus is tough. They are great warriors. We had about a 4 or 5 person advantage while Focus had full turns and the FS advantage.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 3:20:43

I agree focus is tough... but IMP has a tiny edge on them.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 4:13:09

just fyi, BSS can net...we just don't

i restarted 3 weeks late and Herr came in after i did, plus we had a memeber who made countries and then didnt play or our numbers would of been much better

i would say we can prove it, but netting is for pussies

and lol Ketchup, this is our 1st real reset..you'll see some establishment soon enough ;)
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Herr_England Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 4:29:26

I've never tried netting. Last set I was a loaded gun with no target. Plus like Dave said I came in about halfway through the set.
Herr England
BSS Minister of Agriculture
AIM:Herr England

~ Blood Soaked Skulls ~

KeTcHuP Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 4:32:06

I know you guys will. But at this point in time i got nothing to base it on=). You guys know what you are doing, just havnt had time in new FFA to prove it yet=P

joeskin Game profile

Nov 30th 2010, 12:01:21

imp rules ...

Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B