Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 15:55:59

Every admin or mod will tell you I don’t cheat. Also that I have never cheated.

Your just jealous of my score.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 17:39:35

I can confirm he cheated.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 18:13:24

3 tiny aid packages for a total of about 2.5-3m NW worth of stuff. I think thats not unreasonable after giving 3 people tech leech all set for probably around $5-6.5 Billion worth of tech, hehe. :)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 18:20:46

Yep... Hellrush ran a boss country.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 18:22:51

Isn't the point of alliances/teams to carry each other?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 18:36:44

I think anyone can read whatever they want into the purpose of them. I always liked the player vs player competition aspect to be intact on tagged servers as well. But a lone techer on a team/alliance giving leeches is certainly due at least some mild AIDS. :)

The highest NWs all-time on this server had landfarms in several tags. Its still not cheating to do that, but then its not necessarily an impressive solo performance.

Hellrush did everything right, and got lucky with the market as well. Not gonna lie, when I did 80m+ NW(Techer) in express or 1173m NW(techer) in alliance I had amazing markets working for me. Does that render the accomplishment(s) moot?

Rokkie Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 19:18:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Isn't the point of alliances/teams to carry each other?

That's what i thought, tbh i thought it would be 4 countries FA'in 1 for the win each set when i first made a country here, how wrong i was seems that's frowned upon o_O

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 20:15:56

Originally posted by Gerdler:
3 tiny aid packages for a total of about 2.5-3m NW worth of stuff. I think thats not unreasonable after giving 3 people tech leech all set for probably around $5-6.5 Billion worth of tech, hehe. :)

If he paid for the tech ally costs per turn I might agree.

No doubt he kicked the fluff out of all of us, and handily so so good on him but we all kinda agreed as a server not to spend countries to fa to win top. If he'd won he won and I don't doubt he did but I was kinda just hoping he'd done it pure because it had looked so finely done with tech prices.

He won. But his 2.5-3m nw aid I can't help but say we don't call titanium all time winner for that same reason.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 20:18:31

I think more could be done in spirit of cooperation within the team to synergize together without just trying to FA/market transfer/give landfarms to one person. Most of the time people dont really think about that as strategy but may like share market timers and stuff to buy each others goods and such at most. It would take a lot of effort to do more and the more effort you put into it the more happy the suiciders will feel when they ruin all that effort. So I just don't.

That said it would be very fun to work out and perfect actual team based strategies.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 20:24:20

Originally posted by braden:

If he paid for the tech ally costs per turn I might agree.

No doubt he kicked the fluff out of all of us, and handily so so good on him but we all kinda agreed as a server not to spend countries to fa to win top. If he'd won he won and I don't doubt he did but I was kinda just hoping he'd done it pure because it had looked so finely done with tech prices.

He won. But his 2.5-3m nw aid I can't help but say we don't call titanium all time winner for that same reason.

Actually he would have probably gotten higher NW if he didnt research ally his teammates and didnt get aid as it would force those ZigZaggers to spend more on tech on the market which would drive up the tech prices. For ZZ as a whole it would be a loss of maybe 20m NW to do so but Hellrush would be better off.

Every time a techer lets his tagmates leech the leechers get "aided" far more than those 3 aid packages, yet we dont ask teams to run with no research allies on their techers.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 20:34:08

As a team you're foolish if you don't share tech.

As a server we agreed we all kinda consider aid no bueno. Take away the 3m in aid and he's still 10 million past second, his team mate, and ya'll won total and and without a doubt.

Ya'll did great. But food or money aid can't help but lessen slightly how impressed I was with a 92mil nw finish. My best ever being like 65 maybe.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 20:36:13

FA is weak anyway. If you really want to be cheesy you market aid!

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 20:39:15

We don't ask them to run with no allies but we do charge them zero dollars for it.

Bushels and money is different than us planning tech allies. I have tech allies who don't demand tribute.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 20:40:53

I was just so impressed now I'm less so is all.
He still kicked all of asses. Please don't think I question his and yours win.

(Also I am not 20 I am #1)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 20:41:48

That is something that Gerdler does do as well; at least when he gave me a tech leech.

*on alliance server

Edited By: Requiem on Jan 10th 2020, 20:44:18
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 21:02:49

Tech costs him nothing gains you everything and in return you paid for how turns worth of his tetching?
He tech, you pay for his food so he can tech and you can send him more food? and call it fair trade?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 21:03:08

Back when I was a regular in FFA it was common to funnel bushels, oil, and cash from 15 to 1 of your countries, was that "cheating"? And is it still done now?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 21:04:21

fluff christ am I on the ffa forums here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 21:07:45

The principal applies.
(•_•)

DruncK Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 21:13:13

LMFAO trollllololol

I was waiting for this post but didn't expect it so soon!

<3 ya Hellrush just jerkin yet chain a bit is all 😅😅

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 21:19:57

Every decent techer supplies his team with 3-5B worth of tech on normal resets, more on sets with high tech prices. That is done at a steep cost to the that techer. Fact of the matter is that the tech you supply your allies will either be sold or make the ally buy less tech. So it will impact the market negatively for you as a techer.

So its a net benefit to the team but the benefit is on the leechers and its negative to the techer, noticeably.

Just like Ebert lost NW on aiding Hellrush and Hellrush gained from it; Every leech Hellrush had gained resources and therefore NW from it at the expense of Hellrush.
I just want to get that across. Tech leech with no compensation is not unlike FA in terms of boosting someone at the expense of another.

Edited By: Gerdler on Jan 10th 2020, 21:24:06

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 21:27:10

Every decent techer supplies his team with 3-5B worth of tech on normal resets, more on sets with high tech prices. That is done at a steep cost to the that techer. Fact of the matter is that the tech you supply your allies will either be sold or make the ally buy less tech. So it will impact the market negatively for you as a techer.

So its a net benefit to the team but the benefit is on the leechers and its negative to the techer, noticeably.

Just like Ebert lost NW on aiding Hellrush and Hellrush gained from it; Every leech Hellrush had gained resources and therefore NW from it at the expense of Hellrush.
I just want to get that across. Tech leech with no compensation is not unlike FA in terms of boosting someone at the expense of another.

Yep I leeched from two guys the last two sets and it was pretty sweet!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 21:41:54

Yeah I think it was Relax, you and I who leeched from Ebert the set we took the NW record together. But because no aid was exchanged I got 2nd, relax won and ebert got 3rd. But if we had compensated him fairly for the leech, Ebert would have gotten 1st.

I think he might also have gotten 1st if he didnt let anyone leech from him, but we also wouldn't get the NW record then. :)

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 21:44:27

Damnit gerdy everytime you let me leech from you I have to pay for it ;p

DruncK Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 21:46:20

That's a good point Gerdler, although I have to imagine the boost to production early on would mean more money to spend on tech in the mid set as well.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 21:46:46

Umm I dont remember having ever let you leech from me. But certainly if we do that sometime you should just expect to have to pay. :)

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 21:54:29

Then I begrudgingly admit tits is the greatest ever team server player.

Now I've lost a bet and am indebted to the worst person to play this game.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 22:01:06

Weedylar has never and will never fa anybody to further their win.

We are friends. We do not demand tribute.

Sure you can be my friend but you better pay for it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 22:23:02

Weedylar has never and will never fa anybody to further their win.

We are friends. We do not demand tribute.

Sure you can be my friend but you better pay for it.

Yeah well, Gerd is a net Nazi, he already threatened to boot me from LaF 2x in 5 or 6 sets I've been there for breaking cardinal netting rules, the dude is passionate as fluff....but I still like the cat 👍
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 10th 2020, 22:32:32

I thought I threatened to boot you for breaking cardinal netting rules twice this set alone. If not I'm slacking.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 23:01:52

I'd let him tweak my strat to get me to 70 million but ko you know I don't like thst use unless he's lighting you on fire.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 23:38:35

I thought I threatened to boot you for breaking cardinal netting rules twice this set alone. If not I'm slacking.

Already two this set?, fluff, my memory is on a massive slope :-/
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 23:40:59

I'd let him tweak my strat to get me to 70 million but ko you know I don't like thst use unless he's lighting you on fire.

70m in alliance is a cakewalk, half a billion + is where it's at!
(•_•)

Veritas

Jan 11th 2020, 0:25:05

I was just so impressed now I'm less so is all.
He still kicked all of asses. Please don't think I question his and yours win.

(Also I am not 20 I am #1)
Then I begrudgingly admit tits is the greatest ever team server player.

Now I've lost a bet and am indebted to the worst person to play this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 11th 2020, 7:40:11

I think you are mistaking it for once because they were both in the same post. I am effective. :)

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 13:53:28

FYI I never asked Ebert for FA. Ebert started sending it because his set was over after being hit hard. Even without his FA I would have finish about the same spot.

NO FA would have forced me to resell more troops.

braden Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 15:04:13

Ko I meant for team. Not sure I've cracked even 66 mil. Usually high fifties low sixties.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 15:35:03

Same here Braden, my best is still with reg destock rep casher decay bonus

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 15:38:28

I have upped my NW every set since returning to EE

Hellrush Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 15:40:48

117 1 Santa (#18) 13,132 $92,892,227 HG zigzag

116 13 Golden Age (#40) 13,063 $51,437,169 HG ZigZag

115 12 ZigZag (#20) 13,988 $48,785,653 HG zigzag

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2020, 17:20:59

I think you are mistaking it for once because they were both in the same post. I am effective. :)

Damn, you should just waste me and dump my body where nobody will find it, I ain't a quitter!

Ko I meant for team. Not sure I've cracked even 66 mil. Usually high fifties low sixties.

Yeah I know but since you got irritated with me bringing up FFA, I decided to push your buttons some moar :P
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 11th 2020, 22:49:24

Originally posted by Hellrush:
FYI I never asked Ebert for FA. Ebert started sending it because his set was over after being hit hard. Even without his FA I would have finish about the same spot.

NO FA would have forced me to resell more troops.

I confirm this. I made a bad decision early on in the round and it cost me a chance at top 10. so I decided to compensate my ally who let me leech. at no point did hellrush ask me for aid.

Veritas

Jan 11th 2020, 23:59:38

Team Server does not forbid teammates from giving each other FA's... So What's The Problem?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2020, 0:17:14

Originally posted by Veritas:
Team Server does not forbid teammates from giving each other FA's... So What's The Problem?

FA and/or Market Aid is not against rules on the server yes but there generally is a gentlemen agreement on it. How would you feel if I played and had people aid me to the NW record? You would probable feel cheated, no?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 12th 2020, 0:25:12

It makes total sense except you can get 3 techers on your team to leech to you and it would give tech worth at least 15-20m nw. You can do that without aid and it will accomplish the same thing, yet somehow its considered fair according to everyone.

Veritas

Jan 12th 2020, 1:08:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by Veritas:

FA and/or Market Aid is not against rules on the server yes but there generally is a gentlemen agreement on it. How would you feel if I played and had people aid me to the NW record? You would probable feel cheated, no?

Humbly and respectfully:

1) I don't believe or have faith in anything that is informal and/or legally non-binding e.g. Gentleman's agreements, Social contracts etc.

2) I didn't agree or consent to any Gentleman's agreements, Social contracts etc.

3) All is fair when legal.

4) I didn't t feel cheated when players work together legally.

Edited By: Veritas on Jan 12th 2020, 1:29:37

braden Game profile

Jan 12th 2020, 3:20:21

You don't hold doors open for old ladies or mothers eith strollers?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 12th 2020, 3:55:19

Getting FA to win is like cheating at golf. Your playing partners may let you get away with Mulligans, moving your ball to a better lie, and so on, but your score would be a fake. To brag about how you won or how low your handicap is would be pathetic.

If you always leech tech and never give back I guess that is about as bad. At least you should be a good leech and make it easy for the person sending you free tech. It doesn't cost anything to send tech to an RA, unlike sending FA, and it makes the team stronger. I'm usually happy to send tech to leeches if they are team players who help the team in other ways, like sending FA when you are in a fight and need it for example, to help wall. But if its someone who doesn't give back ever, or who doesn't buy some tech to make it easy for them to receive, or who doesn't bother to try and runs a pathetic badly built country because they don't care, then I wouldn't want them to leech or even be on my team.

So FA is pretty clear. Forget it unless you are dying. RA's on the other hand are complicated. When I give out tech, I expect something in return , but its a judgement call on whats enough. I personally have pretty high expectations of my teammates, especially on the Team server.

Veritas

Jan 12th 2020, 4:00:38

You don't hold doors open for old ladies or mothers eith strollers?
No, I am blind. I hold the door open for all.

braden Game profile

Jan 12th 2020, 4:42:14

If cyref runs a techer and is etching we alky, sure. What do I give him in return? Youtube links to boss ass music becsuse what I require of my team mates is friendship and a bit of fun

Now that is true. I might receive more fun from those four than I offer by myself so I guess my finishes are tainted also.