Verified:

Chevs

Jan 10th 2020, 16:46:00

Hey Gerd

Fun fact: If Obama had presented the Iran deal as a treaty and got it passed through Congress, Trump would not have been able to rip it up. Instead he tried to circumvent the constitution because he thought no one would dare leave the deal.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 16:58:29

Originally posted by Chevs:
Hey Gerd

Fun fact: If Obama had presented the Iran deal as a treaty and got it passed through Congress, Trump would not have been able to rip it up. Instead he tried to circumvent the constitution because he thought no one would dare leave the deal.

10/10 great point!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 18:48:54

Murca kills a terrorist, who was named as such by Barry, if I recall.
Iran shoots down a commercial airliner eventually destined for toronto (I think it was, but by way of Kiev?)
Black face Justin says trump is to blame?

Dumb as fluff. Hashtag not my racist.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 19:21:14

138 people aboard of 176 were supposed to connect to a flight that landed at Pearson airport in Toronto with exactly 138 empty seats. It was on the news.

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2020, 19:55:54

That is just awful.

Do we have news on how the mistake between commercial flight with air traffic control and the military radar happened?

(I bought a ps4 so I'm not watching news actively)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2020, 22:58:30

@hawk Obama was extremely wreckless with Libya and it shows still to this day. The slaying of Kadafi caused innumerable problems for us on a foreign policy front in the region, and arguably opened the floodgates for a much stronger and prolific ISIS. It's a parallel worth making so well done.

He's another fluff tho. So i think people would find themselves in a place of hypocrisy saying obama made bad decisions in libya and somehow yet trump is making positive ones in Iran. It's a strange hypocrisy of a horse to die on imo.

Here we just have to measure the ramifications by iraq, turkey, the kurds, iraqi militias, and russias expanding network in the region. I think it's clear we have hurt our standing in the area and undermined the sovereignty of the people with nearly every decision since the occupation in iraq. Seems now those hundreds to thousands of american troops who died fighting during that occupation did so completely in vain as we can no longer be trusted to protect the sovereignty of the people there.

Much like Kadafi, a bad guy is dead. But time will tell if killing one bad guy was worth thousands of ours dying in vain. He may have had the blood of thousands of americans on his hands. But so do we. And for what? He seems wildly more effective in advancing his interests with his slaughter of our people.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 11th 2020, 1:59:11
See Original Post