Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 18:07:39

An earthquake occurred destroying 436 buildings!

☹️

Hmm...0 Indy destroyed, 436 farms gone...makes 0 sense lol

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Dec 31st 2019, 18:09:56
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hessman123

Dec 31st 2019, 19:34:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

☹️

I'll reveal myself only now that I have 60 million turrets.. lol

Also, Ouch, that's a big earthquake..

bug03 Game profile

Dec 31st 2019, 19:54:43

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
LOL^

Yesterday I saw the Jets market very active, I had a feeling one of the big boys was going to get retalled...

yea.. ugo makes a decent retal.. biggest hit in this round.. he took all the cheap jets lol

I spied him to see how many jets he had, and he basically destroyed his country to make this retal

He has very low bpt and he's a techer.. his tpt likely went down, and he hurt his own country more than anything

I guess the retal is more important than the finish for some folks

He’s Theo techer- it’s not like he’s making too much teching his turns right now. If anything he needs the land for his finish more than anything

bug03 Game profile

Dec 31st 2019, 19:58:03

60mil turrets. Jesus. Your expenses must be disgusting

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 20:16:38

LOL^

Yesterday I saw the Jets market very active, I had a feeling one of the big boys was going to get retalled...

yea.. ugo makes a decent retal.. biggest hit in this round.. he took all the cheap jets lol

I spied him to see how many jets he had, and he basically destroyed his country to make this retal

He has very low bpt and he's a techer.. his tpt likely went down, and he hurt his own country more than anything

#blowyourfinishtomakeapoint

I did that last set, sometimes it has to be done in order to send a message, the hit by Prowler on a vet with under 10 days left is a BIG no-no.

KoH knows where its at :)

You probably safe Hessman... probably... ;p

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 2:49:20

LOL^

he cant squeeze in top 10 this round anyway.. so make a huge retal to end the round with the biggest hit and put it into own personal history record book.. also quite a nice thing to do for personal achievement lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2020, 2:51:25

LOL^

he cant squeeze in top 10 this round anyway.. so make a huge retal to end the round with the biggest hit and put it into own personal history record book.. also quite a nice thing to do for personal achievement lol

I had my biggest retal ever last set 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 2:53:41

☹️

I'll reveal myself only now that I have 60 million turrets.. lol

Also, Ouch, that's a big earthquake..

ah few days ago i peak at u like a peeping tom (i was intending to hit your very quiet ally after prowler hit on him), u were at 36mil turrets lol.. that's a really psychological thing to handle to fend off possible retals by going turrets heavy.. kill the expenses and prevent a retal from the bottom, and give a slightly higher chance for non commie to snatch a win

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 2:58:33

LOL^

I did that last set, sometimes it has to be done in order to send a message, the hit by Prowler on a vet with under 10 days left is a BIG no-no.

i dont think prowler is a non-vet newbie, his country setup is good and he makes good hits.. he wouldnt be someone's ally if he is lol.. his ally save him, otherwise i would have sneak an attack on his large land cos im really land deprave this round with so little worthy targets to hit..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2020, 3:02:02

LOL^

i dont think prowler is a non-vet newbie, his country setup is good and he makes good hits.. he wouldnt be someone's ally if he is lol.. his ally save him, otherwise i would have sneak an attack on his large land cos im really land deprave this round with so little worthy targets to hit..

He's a returning vet, I know him and if and when he decides to reveal his prior nick, you too might recognize him :-)
(•_•)

Hessman123

Jan 1st 2020, 3:16:22

Originally posted by bug03:

-30% expenses due to bonus helps a bit

but yes, I'm cashing -3.8 mil or so I think

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 1st 2020, 3:39:48

How many units per turn are you making? I imagine the negative income is heavily outweighed by the production, right?
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 6:01:29

Are you out producing my 26m/turn?

Hessman123

Jan 1st 2020, 6:31:04

162,357 turrets in 1 turn if I set production at 100%

so... assume a sell price of 130 and 10% commissions

=18.9 mil or so minus the negative income and negative bushels... it looks like you will best me this set bug

This is my first set ever playing primary.. and I'm not normally a commie indy player

Next set I will explore a lot more early and not waste grabs on 100-200 acres early like I did this set

Also, I think I'll try a dif strat.. maybe a demo techer or a casher

bug03 Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 8:13:32

Getting land in primary is both the most important thing and the hardest thing to do. That’s why it was important for ugo to retal and that’s why I stock up 40+ missiles.

Some people like to get fat on low defense and earn themselves a retal, some like to get bigger than everyone and dodge Missiles and other people can’t figure out why they can’t keep their land.

As a non commie Indy, you’ll find land much harder to come by next set. I am probably going to tech next set so ally me.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 13:06:09

Getting land in primary is both the most important thing and the hardest thing to do. That’s why it was important for ugo to retal and that’s why I stock up 40+ missiles.

Some people like to get fat on low defense and earn themselves a retal, some like to get bigger than everyone and dodge Missiles and other people can’t figure out why they can’t keep their land.

As a non commie Indy, you’ll find land much harder to come by next set. I am probably going to tech next set so ally me.

im thinking of trying republic casher next round if im not going to my usual demo/farmer lol.. is it fun with this since u had been playing this strat often.. theo casher just not for me cos of the huge food consumption from the population, and military units arent really cheap in private market, since theo tech is weak..

bug03 Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 17:42:50

two sets in a row, both times Ive learned things. Get spies lol

TidyTerry Game profile

Jan 1st 2020, 20:36:36

I trusted all Swedish people because of ABBA....until I didn't.

bug03 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 3:18:49

im thinking of trying republic casher next round if im not going to my usual demo/farmer lol.. is it fun with this since u had been playing this strat often.. theo casher just not for me cos of the huge food consumption from the population, and military units arent really cheap in private market, since theo tech is weak..

With your grabbing strategy, I think a less land hungry strategy would be in your best interest. Until ponti and Molotov stop pushing 50-60k land every set and the number of players grows, 30k land ain’t winning fluff

bug03 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 3:31:24

I don’t think I’m gonna make 100mil nw and I’m really disappointed

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 12:10:46

With your grabbing strategy, I think a less land hungry strategy would be in your best interest. Until ponti and Molotov stop pushing 50-60k land every set and the number of players grows, 30k land ain’t winning fluff

yea i only hit a player once in a round lol.. with less players this round, it really hurts my land grab.. republic has a bonus in exploring.. suitable for peace loving ppl like me haha

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 12:12:33

i was hoping u are able to do a dark horse! u have the best chance to snatch a win, but i guess ponti have a rather high chance to win this round

Ponti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:05:44

Same here, I have me coming in at 96m to 98m and I will also be extremely disappointed in that result.

Ponti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:07:27

i was hoping u are able to do a dark horse! u have the best chance to snatch a win, but i guess ponti have a rather high chance to win this round

I agree with you here Delphinus. I thought Bug and think Bug will be the only one to challenge for the win at this time.

Gl all in the destock portion which should start commencing today or tomorrow for some folks.

Hessman123

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:07:45

I wont be disappointed

As a first time primary player.. just the fact that I played the entire set is a big win.. lol

Ponti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:08:56

I wont be disappointed

As a first time primary player.. just the fact that I played the entire set is a big win.. lol

You played a fantastic set for a first timer. Well played man well played.

commander1972 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:12:37

you guys ever wonder why this server gets smaller ? maybe its because there is 7 or 8 peeps who pact each other and rape/pillage the rest, nobody likes getting farmed . have fun with your little social club ya'all got going on here !

Hessman123

Jan 2nd 2020, 14:45:39

Originally posted by commander1972:
you guys ever wonder why this server gets smaller ? maybe its because there is 7 or 8 peeps who pact each other and rape/pillage the rest, nobody likes getting farmed . have fun with your little social club ya'all got going on here !

Run a better country and you wont get farmed

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2020, 15:11:21

My first couple sets here were brutal, here are couple basic pointers I learned via trial and error...

1. Don't build rainbows.
2, Get D/I/R allies ASAP.
3. Do tech start.
4. Don't do SS, only PS.
5. Don't start grabbing til you have a good foundation.
6. Don't multi tap unless you can handle a war.
7. Partake in Primary Talk (you learn a lot, trust me).
8. Retal ASAP.
9. Same country name every set helps establish yourself.
10. If you get multitapped, do not let it slide, you don't even have to have a long scrimmage, enough to send a message to the rest of the players, if you allow farming you then become an attractive target, getting warfare tech is a great way to fend off would be bottom feeders from multitapping you.

Those are just a few basic steps every new player or anyone wanting to net in this server should take, like I said, I learned from trial and error, nobody told me about this.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jan 2nd 2020, 15:19:32
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 18:25:48

Originally posted by Ponti:

Same here, I have me coming in at 96m to 98m and I will also be extremely disappointed in that result.

I’ll do about 94. Losing 40% of my current 32m nw to switch to Theo is gonna hurt. I’m gonna do some math and see if I can’t squeeze out more by staying rep

Ponti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 23:39:02

My first couple sets here were brutal, here are couple basic pointers I learned via trial and error...

1. Don't build rainbows.
2, Get D/I/R allies ASAP.
3. Do tech start.
4. Don't do SS, only PS.
5. Don't start grabbing til you have a good foundation.
6. Don't multi tap unless you can handle a war.
7. Partake in Primary Talk (you learn a lot, trust me).
8. Retal ASAP.
9. Same country name every set helps establish yourself.
10. If you get multitapped, do not let it slide, you don't even have to have a long scrimmage, enough to send a message to the rest of the players, if you allow farming you then become an attractive target, getting warfare tech is a great way to fend off would be bottom feeders from multitapping you.

Those are just a few basic steps every new player or anyone wanting to net in this server should take, like I said, I learned from trial and error, nobody told me about this.

Good tips for any country on primary.

Ponti Game profile

Jan 2nd 2020, 23:42:58

Originally posted by Ponti:

I’ll do about 94. Losing 40% of my current 32m nw to switch to Theo is gonna hurt. I’m gonna do some math and see if I can’t squeeze out more by staying rep

I would have to think staying rep and jumping of the private and public market would give the most bang for buck. Especially if you just purchase troops of private and snag any cheap public regardless of the expense cost to future cashing turns.

I just do not see stocks being big enough to warrant a theo conversion with such horrendous penalties. I always liked the phase in slowly and reduce optimized turn usage and grow with cheap military.

bug03 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2020, 2:51:06

9mil loss switching to Theo vs 5mill loss staying rep. Good call

Cumorah Game profile

Jan 3rd 2020, 11:14:18

Don’t let the door hit you in the but on the way out.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 3rd 2020, 18:12:44

It’s a ruthless place to try and survive. You either feed the lions, or strive to climb above and be the lion.

That’s the challenge of primary, and why it’s a fun challenging server compared to alliance. You can’t hide here.
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Jan 4th 2020, 5:50:48

Yeah navigating traffic is tough sometimes.

bug03 Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 1:41:33

Looking like 95m nw

Hessman123

Jan 5th 2020, 2:17:56

I'll be lucky to hit 70 mil I think

I had to run with too many turrets to prevent retals.. next set I won't hit Koh or Cumorah :)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 2:41:46

i had already given up my retal when i see a boost to 40+mil jets is not going to be enough to break ponti lol.. i will need more than 60mil to break him the last time i check couple of days ago lol.. theocracy tech disadvantage really hurts a lot

Cumorah Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 4:04:58

I'll be lucky to hit 70 mil I think

I had to run with too many turrets to prevent retals.. next set I won't hit Koh or Cumorah :)

This pleases me. :-)

Well played.

bug03 Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 19:49:38

Eesh I only have 3b left.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2020, 21:33:10

Nice jump :-)
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 23:07:52

Nice jump :-)
bought too many turrets off my private market, cost me about 6m nw

bug03 Game profile

Jan 5th 2020, 23:08:01

Thanks though

Hessman123

Jan 5th 2020, 23:21:20

Thanks though

You should have bought my nice shiny new jets for sale on the public market

bug03 Game profile

Jan 6th 2020, 2:38:02

Thanks though

You should have bought my nice shiny new jets for sale on the public market

I’ve bought a ton of jets priced between 135 and 145.

Hessman123

Jan 6th 2020, 3:47:17

oh nice.. well, I've got more where those came from

bug03 Game profile

Jan 6th 2020, 4:14:01

I have enough jets to grab ponti rn

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2020, 4:16:05

I ain't jumping yet, the market play got really fun...
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 6th 2020, 12:35:22

I have enough jets to grab ponti rn

lol im interested to see the military losses on both side in a grab like this.. the battle will involve more than 160mil units on both sides