Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 22:56:58

I’m just exploring out for now. I’ve been too caught up in fantasy football to pay much attention to earth. The earth fantasy league I got edged out and am playing for 3rd, but my fire dept league I’m playing for the championship. $500 would be nice right before Christmas.
The EEVIL Empire

bug03 Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 23:18:50

Originally posted by Molotov:
Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
LOL, well, retals are coming to the guys that owe me them, I have recovered from his hit and now production is above 300k per turn, all I need now is market spike for bushels and I'll be in business :-)

lol no wonder food is cheap! there are 3 farmers including u that has around this production.. that makes 45mil food a day just from 3 of u.. plus the remaining farmers down below, the daily supply is high!

Funny, I begged KoH to go Farmer when set started and he hadn’t committed to a strategy yet, told him I had techer covered, but he decided to go techer. Then we both witnessed food being high and tech starting to slide down hard and BOTH converted to farmer. He messaged and said he’d switched and at that point I was already 2 days into a conversion of my own. And now I’ve witnessed first hand how one or two big countries can massively swing the market! We ruined it!

Casher set for real.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2019, 3:15:29

Originally posted by Serpentor:
I’m just exploring out for now. I’ve been too caught up in fantasy football to pay much attention to earth. The earth fantasy league I got edged out and am playing for 3rd, but my fire dept league I’m playing for the championship. $500 would be nice right before Christmas.

Good luck, bro!

Originally posted by bug03:
Originally posted by Molotov:
LOL, well, retals are coming to the guys that owe me them, I have recovered from his hit and now production is above 300k per turn, all I need now is market spike for bushels and I'll be in business :-)

lol no wonder food is cheap! there are 3 farmers including u that has around this production.. that makes 45mil food a day just from 3 of u.. plus the remaining farmers down below, the daily supply is high!

Funny, I begged KoH to go Farmer when set started and he hadn’t committed to a strategy yet, told him I had techer covered, but he decided to go techer. Then we both witnessed food being high and tech starting to slide down hard and BOTH converted to farmer. He messaged and said he’d switched and at that point I was already 2 days into a conversion of my own. And now I’ve witnessed first hand how one or two big countries can massively swing the market! We ruined it!

Casher set for real.

Indeed it is, buy out the food, bug :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 21st 2019, 4:04:26

Originally posted by Ponti:
Shake the board and see who the knights and rooke and pawns are.

I'm a queen still vulnerable beyond measure, let's see who is a chess and who is a checker player. Realistically your one or the other in math and life.

Big players getting hit let the cluster feeding happen and separate the strats. I sincerely hope I dont finish above 47k land and 100m, so smash and grab folks the time of big moves is upon us.

i thought we were friends:(

Honestly it goes to what skywise said earlier. I can not keep farming people to quit. Already this set 3 people quit from my farming last set 2. I'd rather hit people higher up the food chain then keep hitting players barely hanging on. I just can't justify it as much anymore and if and or when I get smashed back then realistically I did whomever I hit a favour.

When Serp retals me and relax and you and cunmorah each will have a massive positive on the exchange. I had fun some lowbie never got farmed and everyone wins. Anyhow that is my thinking. Wrong or right I attempting something more then farming.

it's ok.. this set im just trying out this theo which i never use before.. not a good set for me with so little players this round and my 1 hit policy.. u are too far up in your lands and hard to get a retal in.. i will try to give my huggies back if i can lol.. dont reject my hugs!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2019, 4:17:43

Tech has slipped downward in last 36 hours...hmmm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 21st 2019, 17:07:27

Good, about time. I also quit purchasing it 2 days ago. Now I play the gingerbread man and run as fast as I can hopefully no one can catch the gingerbread man.

Ponti Game profile

Dec 21st 2019, 17:08:12

I'm a queen still vulnerable beyond measure, let's see who is a chess and who is a checker player. Realistically your one or the other in math and life.

Big players getting hit let the cluster feeding happen and separate the strats. I sincerely hope I dont finish above 47k land and 100m, so smash and grab folks the time of big moves is upon us.

Honestly it goes to what skywise said earlier. I can not keep farming people to quit. Already this set 3 people quit from my farming last set 2. I'd rather hit people higher up the food chain then keep hitting players barely hanging on. I just can't justify it as much anymore and if and or when I get smashed back then realistically I did whomever I hit a favour.

When Serp retals me and relax and you and cunmorah each will have a massive positive on the exchange. I had fun some lowbie never got farmed and everyone wins. Anyhow that is my thinking. Wrong or right I attempting something more then farming.

it's ok.. this set im just trying out this theo which i never use before.. not a good set for me with so little players this round and my 1 hit policy.. u are too far up in your lands and hard to get a retal in.. i will try to give my huggies back if i can lol.. dont reject my hugs!

It is Christmas upcoming so I will accept that hug as it is the season for giving

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 21st 2019, 19:37:35

A miscalculation and a bodged retal on Teemo đŸ˜Ŧ oh well LOL
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 22nd 2019, 1:32:47

It is Christmas upcoming so I will accept that hug as it is the season for giving

u gotta come closer to me so that i can hug u lol

bug03 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2019, 5:26:04

Good, about time. I also quit purchasing it 2 days ago. Now I play the gingerbread man and run as fast as I can hopefully no one can catch the gingerbread man.

I quit buying two days ago as well. Someone is going to get caught holding the bag and when they do, I’ll cash in

Ponti Game profile

Dec 22nd 2019, 18:35:19

When would be the ideal time to quit using bonus on expenses for a commie and switch to booms? I honestly thought for some reason we had 22 days left and just checked and its 16.

bug03 Game profile

Dec 22nd 2019, 21:42:24

When the amount of cash saved is less than the amount you would make from the booms.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2019, 5:27:13

When would be the ideal time to quit using bonus on expenses for a commie and switch to booms? I honestly thought for some reason we had 22 days left and just checked and its 16.

fluff, thanks for the heads up, I too was under the impression that there was 3 weeks left SMH
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 23rd 2019, 12:05:10

Originally posted by bug03:
When the amount of cash saved is less than the amount you would make from the booms.

I was hoping for someone to be like hey day 7 lol. I'll get the old scribble pad out and do it the old fashion way with a pencil.

But thanks it seems to simple when you say it like that.

Hessman123

Dec 23rd 2019, 15:19:13

booommmmssss

booms are way more fun than expenses

boom goes the dynamite

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2019, 22:20:44

I always felt for indy it was pretty soon after you went cashflow negative.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2019, 2:43:45

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
I always felt for indy it was pretty soon after you went cashflow negative.

Depending on your military, bus, res levels, military make up, reselling rate - this is probably more subjective than hey day 7! :p

Serpentor Game profile

Dec 24th 2019, 5:21:37

Change to booms when you get to about 30% expenses.
The EEVIL Empire

Ponti Game profile

Dec 24th 2019, 12:59:06

Thank you all for the answers, appreciated!

Merry Christmas all

Enjoy the family time or enjoy the time almost being over and back to peace and quiet.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2019, 19:21:48

Merry Christmas to all of you dorks ;-)
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Dec 24th 2019, 20:26:27

even to mr tits and xeno?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2019, 21:48:26

And you, yes
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2019, 1:24:02

This guy didn't like me retaling lol, I sent him a message saying " you owe me 1 more"

"Message from Module Module Module Get TO WORK (#21) sent on Dec 24, 23:59
Report this message
Retal? Gnna check records. Id i dont see my attack. Ill definitely attk u for rest of set"
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 5:07:55

Lol 2 fails a month ago.

I’m cashing out the rest of the set. Good luck everyone.

bug03 Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 5:09:18

And merry Christmas

momo Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 13:43:15

Merry Christmas everyone.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 13:52:53

koh makes "friends" all the time.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Tigress Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 16:28:08

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
Happy Hunting

Tigress

Joey0001 Game profile

Dec 25th 2019, 21:07:32

Merry Christmas!

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 26th 2019, 11:16:40

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. ✌đŸŧ

Hessman123

Dec 26th 2019, 13:49:27

Happy Festivus and Merry Christmas

bug03 Game profile

Dec 29th 2019, 4:53:05

No one buy food over $40. One of these demos is pulling a stunt.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2019, 18:05:03

Shhh đŸ¤Ģ
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 29th 2019, 22:54:56

I noticed a $40 SO and food at $42. I have the SO at 37, sell me your foods

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2019, 7:35:12

Denied
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 30th 2019, 14:47:48

Why stock when prices are so cheap? To me this is the part when we should accelerate our countries forward not hold stagnant. For 2 billion cash can jump like 11 to 12m net with these unit prices being below 105 and by millions and millions of units.

8 days left perhaps one of the techers drops 5b worth of food and bumps up 25 to 30mil soon off the free military prices.

Also 8 days left I'm surprised tech is holding around 1500. I honestly thought It would be down around 1100 to 1300 by now. Lots of interesting things happening.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 30th 2019, 14:52:00

Yeah, I'm really disappointed at myself for panic mode v2.3 switching to farmer ☚ī¸
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 30th 2019, 15:40:42

As I was writing a reply I realized something. One player switching really makes a difference, 2 or 3 switching and it tanks for the set.

Same as what I wrote above I take it back. Realistically the market is so small that soon as 1 person purchasing heavily it will become almost emptied. I'm talking like we have 300 players and deep markets. It would be awesome if we did indeed hit that after the reboot interface changes.

Hessman123

Dec 30th 2019, 18:14:54

Why stock when prices are so cheap? To me this is the part when we should accelerate our countries forward not hold stagnant. For 2 billion cash can jump like 11 to 12m net with these unit prices being below 105 and by millions and millions of units.

8 days left perhaps one of the techers drops 5b worth of food and bumps up 25 to 30mil soon off the free military prices.

Also 8 days left I'm surprised tech is holding around 1500. I honestly thought It would be down around 1100 to 1300 by now. Lots of interesting things happening.

Good techer set for sure, and a good casher set as well I think

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 0:20:45

Hopefully the ATF won't bust me :P
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 31st 2019, 1:30:20

I’m stocking because I want to keep expenses down while getting ready to jump off the private market. I will probably end up spending 2 bil on the public market still but Ill have 400m bushels

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 6:32:04

Ya you guys wrecked my bushels market
I was gona be the original cartel sobs.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 16:18:10

LOL^

Yesterday I saw the Jets market very active, I had a feeling one of the big boys was going to get retalled...
(•_•)

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 31st 2019, 16:26:11

LOL^

Yesterday I saw the Jets market very active, I had a feeling one of the big boys was going to get retalled...

yea.. ugo makes a decent retal.. biggest hit in this round.. he took all the cheap jets lol

Hessman123

Dec 31st 2019, 16:32:45

LOL^

yea.. ugo makes a decent retal.. biggest hit in this round.. he took all the cheap jets lol

I spied him to see how many jets he had, and he basically destroyed his country to make this retal

He has very low bpt and he's a techer.. his tpt likely went down, and he hurt his own country more than anything

I guess the retal is more important than the finish for some folks

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 16:43:29

Originally posted by Hessman123:
LOL^

I spied him to see how many jets he had, and he basically destroyed his country to make this retal

He has very low bpt and he's a techer.. his tpt likely went down, and he hurt his own country more than anything

I guess the retal is more important than the finish for some folks

#blowyourfinishtomakeapoint

I did that last set, sometimes it has to be done in order to send a message, the hit by Prowler on a vet with under 10 days left is a BIG no-no.
(•_•)

Hessman123

Dec 31st 2019, 17:06:08

Koh, I'm still hoping you don't do it this set again :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 17:10:14

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Koh, I'm still hoping you don't do it this set again :P

Unless someone else hits me, no, I'm cashing out.
(•_•)

Hessman123

Dec 31st 2019, 17:18:06

I hit #6 too... lol

Welp, he'll need quite a few more jets to break my def

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2019, 17:26:00

Agent 48 has been revealed...

LOL
(•_•)