Verified:

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 14:51:00

i like being boring as well haha.. my heart cant take the excitement even though im not an old man lol

Ponti Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 15:02:41

Haha Delphinus

I like the first 2 weeks of a game the last 2 weeks but the middle just grab and grind is boring for me.

This time however I'm still away from home for 10 more days so the boring part I'm really not playing. Really enjoying it this way and I'll return for the destock portion.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 19:30:14

Why is there no declare war here? No matter what, you can not hit below or above 1/4th or 4xs NW?
Skywise

Dec 15th 2019, 19:32:17

And thanks for reminding me about the 1/4th, I'm newb in soooo many ways. I just get in a groove (or funk) and stay there. Also why I don't really care so much, lol... I'm a pretty busy person in RL.
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2019, 19:58:15

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
And thanks for reminding me about the 1/4th, I'm newb in soooo many ways. I just get in a groove (or funk) and stay there. Also why I don't really care so much, lol... I'm a pretty busy person in RL.

I tell ya, tracking you and Teemo down is starting to get very fun, I'm loving the suspense every time I spy you two 😁
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dec 16th 2019, 1:44:18

*needs more SPIES, or KoH intel ally
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2019, 2:21:44

Yeah you are killing my hungry lil fluffers lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bug03 Game profile

Dec 16th 2019, 4:57:59

Spies and land accumulation are currently the bane of my existence

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 16th 2019, 11:49:58

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I tell ya, tracking you and Teemo down is starting to get very fun, I'm loving the suspense every time I spy you two 😁

lol what a stalker! any pretty ladies over there at teemo and cloud?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2019, 16:31:32

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

lol what a stalker! any pretty ladies over there at teemo and cloud?

They're nice but a tad bit skinny, a few more pounds would create good cushion for the pushing...
(•_•)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2019, 17:00:31

But now they give a bone-r!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 16th 2019, 19:07:07

I like big butts
(•_•)

Hessman123

Dec 16th 2019, 21:17:12

I like big butts

and I cannot lie

bug03 Game profile

Dec 16th 2019, 21:31:19

I prefer them easy and to not call me back

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 4:13:34

Anticipating some big land grabs/retals in the next week or two, including seeing what Serp does with the two retals he has been granted.

I’m thinking he has an ‘easy’ 5k plus acres to be gained from James Moriarty.

I’ll continue to sit back and watch with pleasure while I get spy raped for the balance of this set.

Hessman123

Dec 17th 2019, 4:59:48

I don't think any retal on James M is going to be easy, he will pull away from Serp in the coming days

bug03 Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 5:20:04

Pull away how? Until this little thing with #37 I was catching him little by little just because of his size.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 11:41:34

Originally posted by Hessman123:
I don't think any retal on James M is going to be easy, he will pull away from Serp in the coming days

I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be coming.

Tech levels have an impact in the closing stages of the game for commies, not just the amount of land. Hope his tech supports his land.

Ponti Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 14:37:33

Bug is correct, I am bigger thus limiting my ability to grow. I have only the ability to hit 24 players and the majority of them I have. But if last set is any reminder I enjoy playing this way. I am not afraid to take a big retal it makes the game.much more fun with the chase.

My tech does support my land I'm very tech heavy for a commie. I'm at the point where I'm almost done purchasing tech, so yes I have the ability to grow fast and quick. Which again will hinder me later with expenses. But it doesn't matter it's all for fun and if and or when people make retals it becomes even better.

Good luck to all finally at the fun part of the set.

boardb Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 15:37:00

Fun is fun

bug03 Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 22:12:09

Originally posted by Ponti:
Bug is correct, I am bigger thus limiting my ability to grow. I have only the ability to hit 24 players and the majority of them I have. But if last set is any reminder I enjoy playing this way. I am not afraid to take a big retal it makes the game.much more fun with the chase.

My tech does support my land I'm very tech heavy for a commie. I'm at the point where I'm almost done purchasing tech, so yes I have the ability to grow fast and quick. Which again will hinder me later with expenses. But it doesn't matter it's all for fun and if and or when people make retals it becomes even better.

Good luck to all finally at the fun part of the set.

👍

Ponti Game profile

Dec 18th 2019, 21:25:50

Shake the board and see who the knights and rooke and pawns are.

I'm a queen still vulnerable beyond measure, let's see who is a chess and who is a checker player. Realistically your one or the other in math and life.

Big players getting hit let the cluster feeding happen and separate the strats. I sincerely hope I dont finish above 47k land and 100m, so smash and grab folks the time of big moves is upon us.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 18th 2019, 21:36:02

You talking dirty like that turns me on!
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 0:55:08

I was running the best techer of all time until I converted. Now my country sucks, but I still know how to play. Just feel like it needed saying.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 1:14:50

I had a great farmer until 200 people converted to it, now i stock and sell when profitable lol
(•_•)

Dec 19th 2019, 1:45:08

I'd do much better if top players wouldn't retal, and I didn't wait almost 2 days to play my turns... Set is looong...must play market
Skywise

bug03 Game profile

Dec 19th 2019, 5:04:02

Originally posted by Molotov:
I was running the best techer of all time until I converted. Now my country sucks, but I still know how to play. Just feel like it needed saying.
I lold

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 16:46:10

So...I got hit by #48, I've got 55m bushels at my disposal, I can sell @33 on pvt.,..almost $300m on hand now, I'm really really tempted to blow stock just to retal this dude... decision, decision, decisions... hmmm
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 16:58:38

And all of a sudden all Jets have vanished from the market LOL just LOL
(•_•)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 19th 2019, 17:07:27

Jets inbound

Now these are not normal jets they are new jets. Stealth technology and upgraded weapons sooooo they will demand a premium. I'll be selling my new jets for any buyers at 158 per jet. A fantastic deal if you ask me folks.

Ponti Game profile

Dec 19th 2019, 17:08:20

I'm still sore from the last ramming you gave me KoH lol.

But at least if Serp hits I'll be more open for buisness hahaha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 17:20:29

LOL, well, retals are coming to the guys that owe me them, I have recovered from his hit and now production is above 300k per turn, all I need now is market spike for bushels and I'll be in business :-)
(•_•)

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 18:06:08

lol Koh bro there’ll be no spike.
I cleared the bushels couple times till $45 or $60 left.
And the nubs will put on market for $35 again lol

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 18:07:37

I was spending so much of my cash reselling n stocking on bushels that I made myself look fluff everyone started lusting on my ass

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 18:15:58

Yeah I've been buying and reselling too, the max I got was $40? LOL waste of time but better than $37 or less
(•_•)

Hessman123

Dec 19th 2019, 19:45:45

Jets inbound

Now these are not normal jets they are new jets. Stealth technology and upgraded weapons sooooo they will demand a premium. I'll be selling my new jets for any buyers at 158 per jet. A fantastic deal if you ask me folks.

I like your sales pitch and your pricing strategy, and I will be looking for these jets on the market

bug03 Game profile

Dec 19th 2019, 20:06:06

I haven’t started purchasing your food yet... Please sell me some of your cheap food

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2019, 23:09:02

Yeah I've been buying and reselling too, the max I got was $40? LOL waste of time but better than $37 or less

The reason I completely stalled during my conversion was because I kept trying to sell for good prices, just couldn't do it, days went buy with zero sales. I sold a few bushels for $44 the other day I think but that was a lucky rarity.

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 1:26:04

LOL, well, retals are coming to the guys that owe me them, I have recovered from his hit and now production is above 300k per turn, all I need now is market spike for bushels and I'll be in business :-)

😊😊

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 1:27:07

So...I got hit by #48, I've got 55m bushels at my disposal, I can sell @33 on pvt.,..almost $300m on hand now, I'm really really tempted to blow stock just to retal this dude... decision, decision, decisions... hmmm

Toughest decisions to make in this game....

Wronghouse Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 3:39:38

Someone farted....

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 12:12:54

lol no wonder food is cheap! there are 3 farmers including u that has around this production.. that makes 45mil food a day just from 3 of u.. plus the remaining farmers down below, the daily supply is high!

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 12:14:32

I'm a queen still vulnerable beyond measure, let's see who is a chess and who is a checker player. Realistically your one or the other in math and life.

Big players getting hit let the cluster feeding happen and separate the strats. I sincerely hope I dont finish above 47k land and 100m, so smash and grab folks the time of big moves is upon us.

i thought we were friends:(

Hessman123

Dec 20th 2019, 14:22:00

That's the beauty of this game, you can attack your friends :)

Ponti Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 17:57:54

Originally posted by Hessman123:
Jets inbound

I like your sales pitch and your pricing strategy, and I will be looking for these jets on the market

Thank you I thought it was also but it appears no one wants my expensive jets

Ponti Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 18:01:50

Honestly it goes to what skywise said earlier. I can not keep farming people to quit. Already this set 3 people quit from my farming last set 2. I'd rather hit people higher up the food chain then keep hitting players barely hanging on. I just can't justify it as much anymore and if and or when I get smashed back then realistically I did whomever I hit a favour.

When Serp retals me and relax and you and cunmorah each will have a massive positive on the exchange. I had fun some lowbie never got farmed and everyone wins. Anyhow that is my thinking. Wrong or right I attempting something more then farming.

Ponti Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 18:07:26

Also a huge reason I played slow this set I have been running the entire set from the Mongilian empire. The entire set I have played in fear and playing different then normal.farming. I would be much farther ahead in land if I never touched him earlier. So what is another 3 to 4 people chasing me meh boom goes the dynamite.

Also on a different note I talked to Mongilian and asked if he would not retal me. He never said yes or no so ya been playing scared for 4 weeks running with higher then ever turret to jet ratio. Higher the I ever play so that should say something there.

Also there is 1 massive all jetter right in the top 10. Michel Naim Aoun hasnt formally declared his intentions but I believe they are looking for a serious exchange of land. So again i have been playing scared....... this set is right now the most fun I have ever had playing earth. Also I'm still on holidays for another week in cuba so it makes it even better sitting by the pool watching my kids play hitting people who never get hit.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2019, 18:28:44

Dang I didn't even notice that you hit Mongolian, lol, in my case I'm tracking down 3 currently top 10 seats and Mr agent 48 already threatened me with a RoR via PM if I retal him... needless to say....it gave me a boner 🥰 this set is getting very interesting 👍👍
(•_•)

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2019, 22:04:43

lol no wonder food is cheap! there are 3 farmers including u that has around this production.. that makes 45mil food a day just from 3 of u.. plus the remaining farmers down below, the daily supply is high!

Funny, I begged KoH to go Farmer when set started and he hadn’t committed to a strategy yet, told him I had techer covered, but he decided to go techer. Then we both witnessed food being high and tech starting to slide down hard and BOTH converted to farmer. He messaged and said he’d switched and at that point I was already 2 days into a conversion of my own. And now I’ve witnessed first hand how one or two big countries can massively swing the market! We ruined it!

Cumorah Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 22:13:40

Dang I didn't even notice that you hit Mongolian, lol, in my case I'm tracking down 3 currently top 10 seats and Mr agent 48 already threatened me with a RoR via PM if I retal him... needless to say....it gave me a boner 🥰 this set is getting very interesting 👍👍

Haha