Verified:

allbymyself87 Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 13:59:55

Before the war:
- special thanks to Boltar, Derrick, major, taker, and IMGROOT that spent efforts in communication (yes, I'm the only one stays in different timezone) and willingly to tolerate on the war sides (who vs who) and on the FS date to make sure that this arranged war happens successfully at the end.

Throughout the war:
1) The spies
- million thanks to our awesome spy team members including bru, bomber, Getafix, and Suicidal who have been busy doing spyops in almost every warchat. We wouldn't be able to take down so many biggies without their awesome spal! Well done to them!
- and a special thank to Cocoy who managed to spy + market spy on most of the biggies before FS. Even though you're no longer playing, I just want to mention that we are really appreciate your efforts. Hope to see you back in game someday. :)

2) The hitters
- from SoL: Driv, eevess, jcatron, TTM, Shau, Scourge, Yoshi, Raging_Budda, WeeZy, Rog, Suicidal, Scottguy, Fresh87, Getafix, amin, Jack, Akula, Meti, Makinso, Wronghouse, mdevol, Pheebs, and Jekyl.
- from Stones: taker, IMGROOT, farmer, major, bru, bomber, postman, Porthos, Solidarity (Korean Stoner), mob, start, Rome, and Ratski.

Thanks to all the hitters who's been trying their best to attend warchat on everyday since day 1 of the war.
It's a tough war and everyone tried their best to hit/kill the enemies with everything they have left.
Really proud with all of you. :)

And of course sorry for all the waiting, shouting, yelling, and also rage quit a couple of times during warchat throughout the war.
Hopefully no one is offended. :)

And with that, I'm happy to announce that I will be retiring from warchat leading.
SoL will be training up a couple of new wcl on this new reset.
We might have a new leader as well.
Stay tuned.

Regards,
allbymyself

Edited By: allbymyself87 on Dec 11th 2019, 14:02:39. Reason: missed out some details.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 11th 2019, 14:03:32

It was a fun war.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

tfm0m0 Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 14:14:34

abm shouting and yelling? I feel like I missed out!

Sov Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 15:07:43

ABM is awesome.

BigP Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 15:12:39

Nice work guys
- SoF

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 17:10:48

Glad a fairly even war could be arranged, nice work by the heads.

Just wish you coudln't have killed me while I was eating at the Thanksgiving table.
Your base is mine!

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 18:32:27

Very good war. One for the history books even

daspheebsie Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 22:01:20

ABM yelling was in fact very scary. Thanks for a good war y'all.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

major Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 23:03:10

You done a fantastic job ABM !!

Milla Game profile

Dec 12th 2019, 19:51:37

Nice work! :)

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 13th 2019, 0:23:02

ABM shattered my self confidence. Made me cry on multiple occasions but, I stayed strong and I appreciate the fact that WeeZy sent me a support dog.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2019, 1:57:45

Never send suicidal a dog, he will eat it. Because he is poor.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2019, 2:03:38

Originally posted by Requiem:
Never send suicidal a dog, he will eat it. Because he is poor.

Sui's a rich rich man actually lol

He's right now recovering from such a strenuous, stress filled set with his new companion, Lucky!
Catch me on ir c

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2019, 2:42:15

Maybe that’s what makes what I said funny you asshole ruining all my jokes!

farmer Game profile

Dec 14th 2019, 1:51:14

Thank you war chat leaders! It is some times a thankless job

brujodale Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 1:34:50

was a great war but hated being the last original, uggg went from game to work. even getting up early in the morning, so this is what mornings lQQk like. was great working with diff ppl.
we had great food in war chat. bombers pickeled fish lips, my sardine pies and special michigan brownies, and ahhh ummm fart..... and ahh... farts...and farmers organic turkey milk. yummma the toms especially love it!!!

Hardy Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 2:44:59

Y U CM KILL ME BUT NOT XYLE AT FS :(

Was fun.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2019, 7:13:09

Yeahhhh closest war to the end i ever remember. One for the books.

ddd Game profile

Dec 15th 2019, 16:27:21

indeed was a good time, also wish to thanks all the stoners for allowing me to finish my 1a experience with them...

update on me, going to enjoy what time i have left with family and friends

rl family and friends.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 15th 2019, 18:49:34

Later bomber. Stay in touch. Dont forget to call me

brujodale Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 3:25:28

enjoyed the messages with the enemy esp #8 whomever that was lol. and got to meet up with my brother from another mother Suicide, way kewl WV d00d. we may even be twins from another mother.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 17th 2019, 10:18:33

Good times Bru. WE BE BFF

farmer Game profile

Dec 18th 2019, 1:47:44

Cheers Bomber. enjoy your family time.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 18th 2019, 3:50:58

Thank Bru

you could let me live a little longer eh
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Scottguy Game profile

Dec 19th 2019, 1:24:18

Originally posted by allbymyself87:
Before the war:
- special thanks to Boltar, Derrick, major, taker, and IMGROOT that spent efforts in communication (yes, I'm the only one stays in different timezone) and willingly to tolerate on the war sides (who vs who) and on the FS date to make sure that this arranged war happens successfully at the end.

Throughout the war:
1) The spies
- million thanks to our awesome spy team members including bru, bomber, Getafix, and Suicidal who have been busy doing spyops in almost every warchat. We wouldn't be able to take down so many biggies without their awesome spal! Well done to them!
- and a special thank to Cocoy who managed to spy + market spy on most of the biggies before FS. Even though you're no longer playing, I just want to mention that we are really appreciate your efforts. Hope to see you back in game someday. :)

2) The hitters
- from SoL: Driv, eevess, jcatron, TTM, Shau, Scourge, Yoshi, Raging_Budda, WeeZy, Rog, Suicidal, Scottguy, Fresh87, Getafix, amin, Jack, Akula, Meti, Makinso, Wronghouse, mdevol, Pheebs, and Jekyl.
- from Stones: taker, IMGROOT, farmer, major, bru, bomber, postman, Porthos, Solidarity (Korean Stoner), mob, start, Rome, and Ratski.

Thanks to all the hitters who's been trying their best to attend warchat on everyday since day 1 of the war.
It's a tough war and everyone tried their best to hit/kill the enemies with everything they have left.
Really proud with all of you. :)

And of course sorry for all the waiting, shouting, yelling, and also rage quit a couple of times during warchat throughout the war.
Hopefully no one is offended. :)

And with that, I'm happy to announce that I will be retiring from warchat leading.
SoL will be training up a couple of new wcl on this new reset.
We might have a new leader as well.
Stay tuned.

Regards,
allbymyself

Thanks for taking me in ABM!