Verified:

BROmanceNZ

Dec 5th 2019, 9:11:01

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Your just a troll I see starting fluff that doesn’t effect you unless your in EVO.

Yes I am have a netting set. I am in the tag I am always in. EVO just started fluff with the wrong player and can’t take responsibility for there wrongs so they need to be slapped around to learn or fall apart.

And that tag is one that has more than a handful of players? Because the irony there then is that you know the rules and nature of this server well enough to know that if you want a peaceful netting set, you join a big clan. Why?

Because solo tags or untags have a far smaller guarantee of your netting intentions being disturbed.

So, given that you probably know this, the fact you've taken a set off and are now coming back to reignite issues with Evo says more about you than it does about Evo. They didn't look for you this set and they haven't attacked you either - meaning you've been left alone. Anyone would think that's what you wanted?

If we're looking at one of your countries from last set (#512), there were more than just Evo hitting you/your restart - yet we don't see you kicking off against SoF, Stones, imag, mercs or even that lone LaFer that hit you etc? Not even untagged Dilly Dilly who got a cheeky little farm in on you multiple times while you were fighting away with others. Why?

Because you want to pick on the small clan of netters? Or because you've got a bone to pick with Marshal and would rather make a group of people suffer on his behalf?

Who's the real bully here, hellrush?

Edited By: BROmanceNZ on Dec 5th 2019, 9:14:01
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit