Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 1st 2019, 4:05:30

Marshal you should have called your new countries I am A fluffing Bully. Because only a bully would have made country names that made fun of another player in a different server. This is also why I killed you flufftard. No one makes fun of me and gets away with it.

Like a said your a bully not me.

Oriontakers Game profile

Dec 1st 2019, 8:40:32

Cool, there is still war.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 1st 2019, 11:26:22

gratz bully, you finally did it and proved that you really deserve to be as helltard.

for the record i didn't start calling you helltard but doubt you give a fluff about it.

anyways 10 cheers for "big" bully helltard since he managed to kill my countries.

i can name my countries anything as long as those aren't against ee's rules. if i attacked against every country which calls me something unappropriate then i wouldn't do much else.

anyways gratz again to you "big" bully helltard. maybe you should change your name as hellbully, that'd suit to you very well.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Dec 1st 2019, 11:29:28

Originally posted by Marshal:
gratz bully, you finally did it and proved that you really deserve to be as helltard.

for the record i didn't start calling you helltard but doubt you give a fluff about it.

anyways 10 cheers for "big" bully helltard since he managed to kill my countries.

i can name my countries anything as long as those aren't against ee's rules. if i attacked against every country which calls me something unappropriate then i wouldn't do much else.

anyways gratz again to you "big" bully helltard. maybe you should change your name as hellbully, that'd suit to you very well.

Shut up Wesley
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 2nd 2019, 23:55:13

bullys
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

patriottawnn Game profile

Dec 3rd 2019, 0:24:43

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Marshal you should have called your new countries I am A fluffing Bully. Because only a bully would have made country names that made fun of another player in a different server. This is also why I killed you flufftard. No one makes fun of me and gets away with it.

Like a said your a bully not me.

nobody makes me bleed my own blood lulz

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 3rd 2019, 5:06:23

Marshal sooner you realize your a bully the sooner you can be happy.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2019, 20:28:28

I'm not bully, I don't use war restart on suicing against other alliances nor threaten them with suicide unless they pay massive reps.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 3rd 2019, 22:09:30

I'm not bully, I don't use war restart on suicing against other alliances nor threaten them with suicide unless they pay massive reps.

Naming your countries Helltard to harass me is bullying

Cyberbullying or cyberharassment is a form of bullying or harassment using electronic means. Cyberbullying and cyberharassment are also known as online bullying. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers.[1] Cyberbullying is when someone, typically teens, bully or harass others on the internet, particularly on social media sites. Harmful bullying behavior can include posting rumors, threats, sexual remarks, a victims' personal information, or pejorative labels (i.e. hate speech).[2] Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm.[3] Victims may experience lower self-esteem, increased suicidal ideation, and a variety of negative emotional responses, including being scared, frustrated, angry, and depressed.[4]

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 3rd 2019, 23:30:17

I've always known hellrush as helltard haha

Even in fa dealing with other alliances in relation to him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 4th 2019, 4:18:43

Originally posted by Warster:
I've always known hellrush as helltard haha

Even in fa dealing with other alliances in relation to him

You can thank Ketchup for that rude harassing bullying name.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 4th 2019, 4:23:04

The reps are for breaking ceasefire. Like anything there is interest and it starts getting higher longer it takes you to pay off.

How is hitting EVO suiciding. Suiciding is killing one self not others.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2019, 4:50:19

Stop being a bully, Hellrush!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 4th 2019, 20:25:36

I nor EVO don't owe any reps to you helltard and if you threatened other alliance with suiciding and asking reps to not to suicide I'm sure they wouldn't pay you either.

And I can name my countries whatever I want as long as I don't break rules which Helltard doesn't.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Dec 20th 2019, 19:18:52

I ran across this earlier... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVNAATOmPc

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 13th 2020, 4:11:27

Nice

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2020, 2:50:03

Very nice!