Z [Post Script]

Nov 22nd 2019, 4:06:09

Bring the drama here please
-Z (Post Script)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 6:02:42

No drama llama please
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Helllrush

Nov 22nd 2019, 6:32:26

Originally posted by Z [Post Script]:
Bring the drama

Post Script are bullies.

Neil Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 10:43:12

Obviously the way to stop suiciders is to make mandatory minimum military levels compulsory for everyone. LaF could enforce it and make the netters follow suit and then everyone would be on the same level for netting.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU HATE CHILDREN.

Also Obama and Trump are pretty much the same and any American who likes either one and has a networth of under 100 million is fluffing stupid.

What else what else.

KoH is stupid, Banks is a punk who won't do fluff but loves to run his ugly mouth, Gerald is more arrogant than intelligent, Enforcer seems cool but is in a fluff alliance and I have no sympathy for LaF getting hit, every LaF player who leaves the game is a good thing.

What else what else.

Oh yeah, Requiem once said he wasn't an asshole, lol.

Oh and I know you are reading this psycho killer, we all know you got your name from a Talking Heads song, but we neither care nor think it is clever and think that you are a punk.

CLAN GDI IS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN THIS SERVER WILL DIE THANKS LAF AND PANG.

Wont be back in 2030 because LaF will have killed this game.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 12:43:48

Neil dude u need to breathe

They make 20,000mg single serving (yes 20g single serving) THC candies where I live. You should try one.

BROmanceNZ

Nov 22nd 2019, 12:57:03

Originally posted by ironxxx:

They make 20,000mg single serving (yes 20g single serving) THC candies where I live. You should try one.

I made the mistake in not waiting for the gummies to kick in a few months back when I visited LA. Ate a few. Felt nothing. Ate a few more.

It made Disneyland a slightly uncomfortable experience when they eventually kicked in but the “It’s a Small World” ride improved a lot.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 22nd 2019, 13:18:27

The Ancient Greeks took their entertainment very seriously and used drama as a way of investigating the world they lived in, and what it meant to be human.

The three genres of drama were comedy, satyr plays, and most important of all, tragedy.

Comedy: The first comedies were mainly satirical and mocked men in power for their vanity and foolishness. The first master of comedy was the playwright Aristophanes. Much later Menander wrote comedies about ordinary people and made his plays more like sit-coms.

Tragedy: Tragedy dealt with the big themes of love, loss, pride, the abuse of power and the fraught relationships between men and gods. Typically the main protagonist of a tragedy commits some terrible crime without realizing how foolish and arrogant he has been. Then, as he slowly realizes his error, the world crumbles around him. The three great playwrights of tragedy were Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides.

Aristotle argued that tragedy cleansed the heart through pity and terror, purging us of our petty concerns and worries by making us aware that there can be nobility in suffering. He called this experience 'catharsis'.

Satyr Plays: These short plays were performed between the acts of tragedies and made fun of the plight of the tragedy's characters. The satyrs were mythical half-human, half-goat figures and actors in these plays wore large phalluses for comic effect. Few examples of these plays survive. They are classified by some authors as tragicomic, or comedy dramas.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:59:21

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Originally posted by ironxxx:

I made the mistake in not waiting for the gummies to kick in a few months back when I visited LA. Ate a few. Felt nothing. Ate a few more.

It made Disneyland a slightly uncomfortable experience when they eventually kicked in but the “It’s a Small World” ride improved a lot.

I really hate that ride. I cannot imagine it on drugs.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:58:19

Originally posted by Neil:
Obviously the way to stop suiciders is to make mandatory minimum military levels compulsory for everyone. LaF could enforce it and make the netters follow suit and then everyone would be on the same level for netting.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU HATE CHILDREN.

Also Obama and Trump are pretty much the same and any American who likes either one and has a networth of under 100 million is fluffing stupid.

What else what else.

KoH is stupid, Banks is a punk who won't do fluff but loves to run his ugly mouth, Gerald is more arrogant than intelligent, Enforcer seems cool but is in a fluff alliance and I have no sympathy for LaF getting hit, every LaF player who leaves the game is a good thing.

What else what else.

Oh yeah, Requiem once said he wasn't an asshole, lol.

Oh and I know you are reading this psycho killer, we all know you got your name from a Talking Heads song, but we neither care nor think it is clever and think that you are a punk.

CLAN GDI IS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN THIS SERVER WILL DIE THANKS LAF AND PANG.

A bunch of little squirrels die everytime you talk.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 19:27:13

Motherfluffing baby squirrel killer!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

The_Hawk

Nov 22nd 2019, 19:58:13

Didn't you quit?

Welcome back I guess.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 17:56:53

A Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, chief. It was comin’ back, from the island of Tinian Delady, just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb.

Eleven hundred men went into that water. Vessel went down in twelve minutes. Didn’t see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. Thirteen footer. You know, you know what when you’re in the water, chief? You tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail. Well, we didn’t know.

‘Cause our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, chief. The sharks come cruisin’. So we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know it’s…kinda like ‘ol squares in a battle like a, you see on a calender, like the battle of Waterloo. And the idea was, the shark would go for the nearest man and then he’d start poundin’ and hollerin’ and screamin’ and sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn’t go away.

Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know that thing about a shark, he’s got…lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be livin’. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin’ and the ocean turns red and spite of all the poundin’ and hollerin’ they all come in and rip ya to pieces.

Y’know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men! I donk’t know how many sharks, maybe a thousand! I don’t know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday mornin’ chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson of Cleveland. Baseball player. Bosom’s mate. I thought he was asleep, reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up and down in the water, just like a kinda top. Up ended. Well…he’d been bitten in half below the waist.

Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us, he swung in low and saw us. He’d a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and come in low. And three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened? Waitin’ for my turn. I’ll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest. June the 29, 1945.

Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Original Skywise L Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 18:10:17

Mo drama

Pweese
Skywise

archaic Game profile

Nov 25th 2019, 0:00:42

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
Mo drama

Pweese

"I don’t have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It’s a depression. Everybody’s out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel’s worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be!"

"We all know things are bad — worse than bad — they’re crazy. It’s like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don’t go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we’re living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, “Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won’t say anything. Just leave us alone."

"Well, I’m not going to leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot. I don’t want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad. You’ve gotta say, “I’m a human being, goddammit! My life has value!” So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,”I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!"
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 2:06:07

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.”

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 16:50:18

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Didn't you quit?

Welcome back I guess.

So did Chevs.
Clearly you missed my "welcome back Chevs, welcome back galleri" posts. I will give you a pass.
Edit: I quit playing. Not modding the game. So actually I am still not playing.

Edited By: galleri on Nov 25th 2019, 17:06:40

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 25th 2019, 17:07:57

Setting: A Square in a City. A man is selling food from a food stall. He is an Arab or a Balkan, thick black moustache, and has a very thick foreign accent. Young Man 1 looks like an Executive in a hurry.
Food Seller: Haava Misko, Haava Misko. Best Haava Misko.
Young Man 1 appears. He seems to be talking to himself. He is in fact talking to his loudly rumbling stomach.
Young Man 1: Stop rumbling. You’ll get something in a minute.
He looks at Food Seller and walks towards him.
Young Man 1: Ha! Hot Dog?
Food Seller: Dog? No see dog.
Young Man 1: No, you’re selling Hot Dogs?
Food Seller (beaming with comprehension) Ah hot dogs! No hot dogs. Misko, Haava Misko.
Young Man 1: Haava Misko? What is Haava Misko?
Food Seller: You asking what is haava misko? (puzzled look) haava misko is … haava misko … (speaking slowly) haaavaaa meeesko. Is haavaa meesko.
Young Man 1: Can I see? Take a look?
Food Seller (Indignant) Haava misko is for eat, not for see. You wanna buy I serve you.
Young Man 1: No, I mean what is it?
Food Seller : Is eat. Good eat.
Young Man 1: Ah, meat?
Food Seller: Meat? (condescending) Is no meat. Is haava misko. If meat, I say Meat, meat.
Young Man 1: Is it bean then?
Food Seller: If is bean, then I say bean! bean! But I no say bean, bean, I say haava misko.
Enter Young Man 2. He sees stall and rushes towards it with relief.
Young Man 2: You have haava misko today? (Opens purse)
Food Seller (beaming) Always have haava misko. Best haava misko. (Serves the food in a plastic bowl)
Young Man 2 to Young Man 1: This is the best haava misko in the city.
Young Man 2 walks away relishing his food.
Young Man 1 (To his rumbling stomach) All right, all right … a little patience. (To Food Seller) OK, I’ll have what d’you call it? Haava Misko? Yes.
Food Seller (Shaking his head sadly) No haava misko for you. All gone.

Aphrodite Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 9:33:59

Oh Boy
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Neil Game profile

Nov 30th 2019, 11:11:43

im done after this set amigo.

BROmanceNZ that is a rookie mistake. NEVER eat a 2nd time until 90 mins after you first ate. get a cheap watch with a timer. You can then figure out how long the stuff works for you (between 4 and 8 hours generally) and then take another 1 hour before you would otherwise come down.

And besides university chevs and I dont got much in common.

MORE DRAMA, jesus everyone here is so boring

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2019, 12:35:35

Originally posted by Neil:

lmao! I love how some people have forum muscles. Neil, stfu. I told you where I live, come on over; punch me in the fist with your face. Or, just jump on AT and whine like the bish you are.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2019, 13:43:58

Banks is from the East coast, I wouldn't mess with him...

GeneralofRome Game profile

Dec 3rd 2019, 14:14:06

I pooped on KoH’s windshield