Verified:

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 13:49:23

What the fluff guys? Is this just some TSO play to war the entire server? Weedy has never bothered anybody in our history, why are you trying to start a war with an alliance that you know won't war?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Rasp Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:25:24

Superfly going rogue
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:25:36

Sorry bro This was discussed in LaF IRC channel with 3 of your members last night.

And I took one massive rape retal. Which gives you back all of your land and more.

Further aggressions against my country will result in bad retaliations on my part.

It was 2 land grabs because there is no land on the server.
Nothing more, no bad intentions, no tag killing of innocent netters.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:25:36

Furthermore there is also no reason for your member to have increased his tank count 2000% to have my tank count beat 4 to 1, unless he is planning further aggressive retaltions against me. If that is the case and he plans to AB me than I must say to your member come at me bro.

Looks how well ABing me over one grab turned out for Getafix and HCnFC

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 22nd 2019, 14:31:24
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:38:15

Superfly I like you, you and I have always been good. I'm sure you will never double tap a weedy member again.

Double taps are the most disrespectful spit in the face in this game. Not to mention dude, every member of weedy is top 20 all time netters, you know we can retal.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:42:55

I know but I did get a laugh out of Zorp jacking up his tank count and thinking he will AB me today. For fun I placed 50k tanks on the market to lower my tank count even further :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:47:26

2019-11-22 02:33 Zorp (#16) [weedylar] I R WoG SuperFly (#21) [Darkn3ss] PS 1,538A (+636A)
2019-11-22 00:40 I R WoG SuperFly (#21) [Darkn3ss] Zorp (#16) [weedylar] PS 488A (+110A)
2019-11-22 00:34 I R WoG SuperFly (#21) [Darkn3ss] Zorp (#16) [weedylar] PS 844A (+91A)

That's resolved. Clearly. And more than likely would not be a problem and is likely not what archy is referring to.

2019-11-22 00:40 Flight of Endor (#58) [Darkn3ss] weedylar (#22) [weedylar] PS 575A (+189A)

This hit occured the exact same minute that SF hit zorp. Probably coincidental but definitely gives the appearance that we are farming them. Archy would probably let the two hits and retal slide. He's not totally irrational. But when multiples are hitting them all at once from one tag, it looks like farming. Just posting the rationale because i have no interest in killing weedy and i think we were missing a part of the story. I'm all for some land trading, but triple tapping one tag inside of 10 minutes from multiple people does look more like a push for war than a land thing. Hence why archy thinks we're trying to instigate war. Makes sense yo me.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2019, 14:53:45
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:54:01

Yes I have no interest in killing weedy either. Which is why I laughed at the non spoken AB threat coming my way.

I dunno have under 100k tanks now so do your thang I guess

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:55:51

Let's put it this way, I've let single taps completely slide if the math didn't work to retal. I've blown 200M bushels and wasted an entire set to retal a double tap.

Im sure the offended party will deal with this retal, I just don't want anybody thinking weedy is farmland.

Edit - it's not weedy you need to worry about per say, it's one particular grumpy belligerent overprotective old fluff that plays in weedy you need to be worried about.

Edited By: archaic on Nov 22nd 2019, 14:58:27
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 14:59:43

Yeah i mean. We shall see what happens. My net set is already a wash because res dogs decided to farm celphi. Don't really care.

On the other hand, i do officially have a better best 3 than archy by about 12m NW, and wouldn't mind beating his nw after having to do a bunch of kills. Always gets me wet when i beat a "serious netter" in a war set.

What belligerent old fart is that?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 22nd 2019, 15:01:48
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:02:44

Nobody has ever accused me of being a serious netter before. That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me Derrick. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:10:22

You have more top tens than i have net sets on team so i mean. It seems p srs. I also just was perusing your profile and noticed a country in set 101 called TellMeDerrickWhatRYouTheGodOf (#9)

Pretty topical considering I was blindsided in set 101 netting and my netting team hasn't played the server since lol. God of nothing that go around eh? Lol

I'll hang my hat on sets 93-94. The first time i finished ahead of you in a war set for me, and my country name: Better netter than archaic (#63)

Got respect officially. It's a fringe rivalry but we're clearly rivals lol. Got that mutual respect going and everything haha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:12:11

For the record. I do think that guy hitting you same time as SF was coincidental. I think retal and you guys should be ahead on both hits.

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:47:40

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You have more top tens than i have net sets on team so i mean. It seems p srs. I also just was perusing your profile and noticed a country in set 101 called TellMeDerrickWhatRYouTheGodOf (#9)

You were pretty prominent that set and I try to keep it it topical (hence my name this set). I figured you'd appreciate the Thor reference.

My job in weedy is to provide tag protection and not pull down the curve for the real netters.

Oh and angry troll memes, I'm good at that.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 15:49:07

We don’t plan to war. I brought this up to the members involved. We are not tso. So don’t ever mentioned us compared to them again we try to be fair as we can
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 16:29:19

Yeah. Comparing us to TSO is a little off. We're actually capable of killing other countries lol. Like when we killed TSO.

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 16:58:06

And we are not sexual predators like TSO lol

archaic Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 17:24:09

TSO killed the entire server for almost a year a few years ago

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 17:32:29

Must.... Noot....

Say......
Catch me on ir c

Boltar Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 17:34:35

They are proud of killing TSO this year in my lazy half assed attempt to bring it back

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2019, 18:16:38

Yeah. I mean. Otherwise I've just been netting poorly and finishing like 4th-10th. Its what i got. Don't take it from me.

mac23 Game profile

Nov 22nd 2019, 18:24:37

I talked to DD and SF last night about it, so the other hit is all good on my end.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 23rd 2019, 1:20:55

How is it resolved after just one retal for a doubletap? He has the right to 2 more hits and should take it to discourage fluff-hattery like that in the future.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2019, 11:49:56

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Furthermore there is also no reason for your member to have increased his tank count 2000% to have my tank count beat 4 to 1, unless he is planning further aggressive retaltions against me. If that is the case and he plans to AB me than I must say to your member come at me bro.

Looks how well ABing me over one grab turned out for Getafix and HCnFC

It seems that it left poor Superfly with an irrational fear of tanks, or "armamachophobia".

DruncK Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 13:48:10

Weedy needs to finish their retals or expect more tom foolery in da future

#my.02

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 14:28:09

More so intrigued by tanks that I lowered my count
Just to see if I would be AB’ed :(

No further messing around on my part I took my beating and left the playground...

archaic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 16:36:16

Superfly, don't be silly - you knew full well he wasn't going to AB you. Has anyone in weedy ever done that fluff? Ever?

He bought tanks because tanks work for offense and defense. We all assumed your BS DT was a prelude to an attempt to draw us into a war. You can say you're not TSO but you guys have 30 tags and are full of TSO members and that was 100% a TSO move.

When you are the best retallers in the game you don't need to always do escalating retals. We reserve the right to do escalating retals if needed, but one weedy retal goes a long way.

Edited By: archaic on Nov 23rd 2019, 17:05:53

Zorp Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 17:52:15

Lmao at thinking I was gonna AB you, the only reason I bought them was to get my NW up to maximize my land returns. The market was bought out of literally everything else, and I needed defense anyway. It also helps as a deterrent to ABing me if anyone would want to. I'm not sure I've ever ABed anyone on this server, not even in the two war sets where weedy was blindsided by chaos.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2019, 19:30:13

I’m pretty sure there is very few tso. In darkness. I’m sorry to burst your I don’t know who you are archaic
But you seem to live in the past. If darkness wanted to war u. You would have dead countries. Not a few land grabs. So drop the tso attitude. Thank u
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Mr Titanium

Nov 23rd 2019, 19:34:15

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
I’m pretty sure there is very few tso. In darkness. I’m sorry to burst your I don’t know who you are archaic
But you seem to live in the past. If darkness wanted to war u. You would have dead countries. Not a few land grabs. So drop the tso attitude. Thank u

Suck my balls fag boy

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 19:35:57

Darkness is not TSO bro. For the most part darkness has always been peaceful.

Hell I dare day since darkness became the “super power” of the server it has been prosperous and peaceful for all the netters.

Zorp I honestly thought that’s why you bought tanks and I even sold 50k just to see if you would AB me lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2019, 19:38:50

You stirring up the pot again, SF? 🤣
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 19:47:16

I love to spicy up team. It’s my favorite server

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2019, 20:45:55

I know 😁
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Nov 23rd 2019, 23:06:52

Are you somebody I should know?

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 5:55:01

Originally posted by archaic:

Dark Demon is supreme leader of Darkness. When he posts a county number as target on IRC said country dies right away.

Dark Demon is the only reason why RD was killed in defense of solo tagged Celphi. Thus serving as an example of his commitment to letting netters like Weedy net.

Dark Demon is the reason why a lot of tags have been left alone and not farmed or killed by other non Darkness tags.

Dark Demon is our fearless leader who has lead the armies of Elders and Mercs to supreme victory over many established alliances in 1A.

Dark Demon is our leader, mentor, friend and brother. He can also be all of that to you if you would like to be under the Darkness umbrella. You may tag as DarkWeed next set and enjoy the bounty that Dark Demon provides for his soldiers.

Edited By: SuperFly on Nov 24th 2019, 5:59:30

Rokkie Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 6:06:51

Dark Demon is supreme leader of Darkness. When he posts a county number as target on IRC said country dies right away.

Dark Demon is the only reason why RD was killed in defense of solo tagged Celphi. Thus serving as an example of his commitment to letting netters like Weedy net.

Dark Demon is the reason why a lot of tags have been left alone and not farmed or killed by other non Darkness tags.

Dark Demon is our fearless leader who has lead the armies of Elders and Mercs to supreme victory over many established alliances in 1A.

Dark Demon is our leader, mentor, friend and brother. He can also be all of that to you if you would like to be under the Darkness umbrella. You may tag as DarkWeed next set and enjoy the bounty that Dark Demon provides for his soldiers.

all of this and more, PS, DarkWeed sounds like a great idea, come into the collective we have weed and cookies!

Mr Titanium

Nov 24th 2019, 6:12:57

How do i sign up? Is there an application and test?

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 8:42:17

Haha. Omg
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Veritas

Nov 24th 2019, 8:43:56

Great, The Chronicles of Ridfluff EE style. So who is the anti-hero? Dark-fluff, Stupid-fly or some schmuck from retard land?

/Salted Caramel Popcorn... yum yum.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 8:45:37

Hmmm it has to be. A light fluff. To fight the darkness
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

braden Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 11:37:45

Weedylar respectfully declines the offer of darkweed.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 11:55:09

Let me understand Weedy is farmland??? Sweet I need more land.

/me runs off to farm weedy.

PS weedy doesn’t have all the best Netters. They just have the best pussie Netters.

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 12:22:48

All hail Dark Demon our fearless leader, may his enemy's burn and his friends prosper.

archaic Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 16:46:12

24 times

One team, one tag, 5 guys, 24 TNW titles

Same as it ever was

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 18:36:40

Originally posted by Veritas:
Great, The Chronicles of Ridfluff EE style. So who is the anti-hero? Dark-fluff, Stupid-fly or some schmuck from retard land?

/Salted Caramel Popcorn... yum yum.

Hmmm it has to be. A light fluff. To fight the darkness

https://youtu.be/GqdURG7vBLw
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 18:38:35

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Let me understand Weedy is farmland??? Sweet I need more land.

/me runs off to farm weedy.

PS weedy doesn’t have all the best Netters. They just have the best pussie Netters.

What you need is moar punctuation.
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 19:07:18

I was never tso
Dd was never tso
Rasp was never tso
Rokkie was never tso
Hempman was never tso
Symba was never tso
Ironx was never tso
Rouger was never tso

So we have what. 1 person who ever played that tag? That's a very uninformed comment. We're mostly elders (who also never attacked weedy in my time there)

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 24th 2019, 19:10:06
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 19:10:43

24 times
One team, one tag, 5 guys, 24 TNW titles
Same as it ever was

So wait if that makes Weedy the greatest team in team server history than I must be the servers greatest player than based on the all time leaders board.

Dark Demon my leader I vote you nominate me to head of the Darkn3ss tag so that we may farm the server all the way to a TNW finish

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2019, 19:14:28

I will also piggyback that with the fact that i believe ZZ to have more top netters than weedy on a more consistent basis. Weedy just has existed longer. But even my old netting tag has crushed Weedy's personal best TNW. To me, that proves the sets won must have been uniquely underwhelming in the competition dept. No suprise considering most sets only one tag nets cleanly.

Darkness has a TNW win too. And we did it during a war (ironically against TSO). We are the best wargainers on the server period. We have BOTH of the only people who have EVER cleared 300 defends and 55m nw in the same set. That's who we are. That's our identity. So tread lightly.

You can FS us right now and i will wall you, kill you and still finish top ten. When you get on that level lemme know.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 24th 2019, 19:18:53
See Original Post