Verified:

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 24th 2019, 4:45:48

First of all, the name is totally inapropes and he should have immediately be deleted.

Second, a friend of mine sent me this info using the in game messaging app to let me know about how he was being cyber bullied. I would definitely say what im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) has done is cyber bullying to the fullest degree. Cyber bullying is real and it is a crime. Let's take a stance together, mods, and delete this little prick for being a fluff. Once again, this is not my country, someone sent me this information through the in game messaging system prior to us coordinating an attack on #4.

1.6 days ago
A chemical missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
8328 Civilians
296 Buildings

1.4 days ago
A nuclear missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
514 Acres

1.4 days ago
A chemical missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
8640 Civilians
296 Buildings

1.4 days ago
You destroyed:
8641 Civilians
296 Buildings

1.3 days ago
You destroyed:
5239 Civilians
253 Buildings

1.3 days ago
You destroyed:
5445 Civilians
253 Buildings

1.3 days ago
A nuclear missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
488 Acres

1.2 days ago
You destroyed:
488 Acres

1.1 days ago
You destroyed:
466 Acres

1 days ago
You destroyed:
466 Acres

14.5 hours ago
A cruise missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
17,711 Military Units

14.5 hours ago
You destroyed:
567 Acres

14.5 hours ago
You destroyed:
10,628 Civilians
329 Buildings

14.5 hours ago
You destroyed:
567 Acres

14.5 hours ago
A cruise missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands, destroying:
You destroyed:
18,015 Military Units

12.4 hours ago
A chemical missile from im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) was launched at your lands!
It was stopped by your defenses! Your SDI has been slightly weakened.

2 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 42 buildings!

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago
Enemy operatives poisoned our water supplies! Only our scientists can save us now!

2 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to perform bioterrorism on your country! You killed 2568 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 35 buildings!

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2517 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2467 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2417 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2369 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 34 buildings!

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2322 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2275 enemy spies.

1.7 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2230 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2201 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 29 buildings!

1.3 days ago

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2159 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2117 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2075 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2034 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1994 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1954 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1957 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1926 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1895 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1865 enemy spies.

1.3 days ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1836 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2123 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2082 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2042 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago
Enemy operatives destroyed 30 buildings!

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2005 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1968 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1930 enemy spies.

22.6 hours ago

22.6 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 1895 enemy spies.

12.4 hours ago

12.4 hours ago

12.4 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2178 enemy spies.

12.4 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2137 enemy spies.

12.4 hours ago

12.4 hours ago
im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) attempted to bomb your structures! You killed 2099 enemy spies.

12.4 hours ago

Mr Titanium

Nov 24th 2019, 4:50:20

You fluffing liar smlandau84 that's your country and I know it. I know it because the guys who's impersonating me told me that you and him coordinated an attack on #4 together.

Both Greasy Grease Greased (#23) and Taiwan (#54) coordinated the attacks on #4 with you. They're my friends and they tell me everything.

Mr Titanium

Nov 24th 2019, 4:53:47

PS you should be deleted you fluffing cheat. Not only is it against the rules to coordinate attacks on a solo player server but it's also against the rules to share information about other countries using the in-game messaging system. You're a liar, a cheat, and all 3 of you should be purple for ganging up on im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) from behind.

I'm going to use the in game reporting system to report all 3 of you. You guys are the cyber bullies. fluffing vermin. Watch how quickly you turn into Barney you fluffing dinosaur.

im lane kiffin a fat phuck (#4) is the winner here. He's still alive in a 1 v 3 fight!