Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 2:30:01

If it stays down any longer you may wanna switch the other one to 8 pts so you don't mess up b cost n expenses bonus for players who plan on it.

On another note, do we have a read on whether or not these type of sites even drive traffic anymore and what our retention is from them? Perhaps there's a more effective direction such as PPC videos to generate revenue for the game (a common tactic for mobile apps), or something like creating a twitter and shares give you points.

It just seems like a very archaic form of advertising in the first place and it could be why we keep seeing those sites die. I have to imagine video ads would at least generate more revenue and allow us to produce video ads of our own to add to youtube with increased revenue, thereby reaching a larger audience with our advertising stream.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 9th 2019, 2:32:49
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 2:39:02

If you assume maybe 500 players do 2 clicks per day at $0.10 PPC, that will generate $100/day to spend on advertising, ie, reach of 30,000 ppl/day on a facebook or youtube ad.

Given my experience with affiliate marketing, i see this as almost a no brainer switch from advertising on these sites and just monetizing ppc ads and turning the cash into facebook ads. I'd be shocked if it wasn't at least 5x as effective as the current system.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 16:59:38

Do crakrevenue for me. I'd really enjoy clicking on a pair of tits for my bonus pts. Just saying. When i was a traveler, i pimped webcam models on tumblr for cash. Some of the PPC affiliate programs at least used to be up to 25 cents per (6-8 years ago). It's honestly a good revenue stream.

Molotov Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 18:53:22

Interesting ideas. And yes the other bonus should be set to 8pts for now!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 20:15:52

until it goes kaputt.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

tfm0m0 Game profile

Nov 11th 2019, 12:23:48

Bbogd is not fair for all anyway

Some times the math question is really hard

Marshal Game profile

Nov 11th 2019, 21:08:07

at least host fixed site's 0 problem.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....