Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 6:50:33

I see you either were detagged from SOL, or choose to leave on your own, Hoping you like the retals for that 5 tap. If you still would have been tagged, I'd of talked to SOL leadership, or at least attempted to if you hadn't been detagged/left.

Sov Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 10:42:18

He is a good dude. Fairly new to the server (only his 3rd set) and is having a pretty rough set. Flattening him is extreme and unnecessary.

But if your objective was to chase off a rare new player, then gratz you may have achieved it.

TriGGerTask1IX

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 10:49:27

Sad LS you make him a parking lot because he hit you and your multi.

Fresh sure could run a good commy indy that’s for sure but too many jets not enough tanks by the looks of it.😢
The STRONG stand and RUMBLE,the weak fold and crumble.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 8th 2019, 10:57:06

While I agree with Sov I fail to see what makes this particular player so special that he should not share the same fate as every LaFer does most sets despite not 5-tapping some untagged.

Sov Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 11:29:48

Originally posted by Gerdler:
While I agree with Sov I fail to see what makes this particular player so special that he should not share the same fate as every LaFer does most sets despite not 5-tapping some untagged.

I’d make similar comments if I saw someone posting about a LAFer being suicided on. I don’t read many threads on AT, but this one caught my eye because I know the country name.

ninong Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 11:46:40

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
I'd of talked to SOL

*I'd have

*I would've
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 13:01:21

Lord Slayer killed Tupac

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 13:40:35

Good job LS, one less player.
(Sarcasm)

I liked this one :/
Catch me on ir c

Boltar Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 13:48:41

What makes him special is. He's pretty green. And not some asshole running next to no defense or spies.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 8th 2019, 14:17:19

Next to no defence? We had people running 2m tanks, 30m turrets last set and still got suicided lol, without being assholes.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 14:20:48

What does defense have to do with it anyway?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 8th 2019, 14:27:52

I think what he is saying is that the SoFers who got suicided this set ran no defence.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 14:29:04

Ahhh, the risks of running untagged on alliance servers :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 15:01:04

I think what he is saying is that the SoFers who got suicided this set ran no defence.

Some of them did. Myself included ran low to no defense. I'm stating that #128 had defense so he wasn't targetted cause of his military amounts.

breeze Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 15:47:01

I see you either were detagged from SOL, or choose to leave on your own, Hoping you like the retals for that 5 tap. If you still would have been tagged, I'd of talked to SOL leadership, or at least attempted to if you hadn't been detagged/left.

You're an untagged. You should expect to be hit.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 8th 2019, 16:25:39

Originally posted by breeze:

Because he is untagged he is not able to retal?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 8th 2019, 16:51:23

I think it's a bit sad if it was a player who thought he was hitting a bot because it was untagged, but I have always advocated the right to retaliate fairly... Nearly all of my EE career I have warred one one server or more for the right of myself or someone else to retal fairly, and I don't back down.

So while it's unfortunate if the server loses a player Lord Slayer can hardly be blamed for retalling a 5-tap appropriatly. Maybe with a well designed clan-GDI this wouldn't have happened. :)

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 17:22:46

This player was former SOF tagged, and then went to sol, 5 tapped not just me but someone else(maybe they were 4 tapped, don't care about them). Without getting into details on the countries spy opt, the country was set up for something bad. So, 5 tap and you will get reacted on.

IF someone was to 5 an alliance, it would be farm/Kill. IF you 5 tap an untagged, who is obviously not a bot and just did a 1k acre plus retal the day before, the untagged shouldn't react because we could lose a player?

Well, I've got one thing left to do on alliance, take my retals on breeze, and then I am also done with alliance for good. And 99/100 I'm playing in an established tag. Just add 20000 bots on this server so there has to be zero interaction, or better just give everyone thier personal set of bots so that nobody gets thier feelings hurt.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 17:32:06

My feelings are hurt!

breeze Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 17:38:52

This player was former SOF tagged, and then went to sol, 5 tapped not just me but someone else(maybe they were 4 tapped, don't care about them). Without getting into details on the countries spy opt, the country was set up for something bad. So, 5 tap and you will get reacted on.

IF someone was to 5 an alliance, it would be farm/Kill. IF you 5 tap an untagged, who is obviously not a bot and just did a 1k acre plus retal the day before, the untagged shouldn't react because we could lose a player?

Well, I've got one thing left to do on alliance, take my retals on breeze, and then I am also done with alliance for good. And 99/100 I'm playing in an established tag. Just add 20000 bots on this server so there has to be zero interaction, or better just give everyone thier personal set of bots so that nobody gets thier feelings hurt.

Your retal time on me ran out. Nice try on your spy ops against me already.

breeze Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 17:42:04

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by breeze:

Because he is untagged he is not able to retal?

Sure he can retal within the time frame.

Sov Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 19:30:45

Lord Slayer is well within his rights to retal, but let’s face it... he did not need to effectively suicide. But by making this post it is clear the intention was more to grandstand and attention seek than anything.

breeze Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 23:16:38

Originally posted by Sov:
Lord Slayer is well within his rights to retal, but let’s face it... he did not need to effectively suicide. But by making this post it is clear the intention was more to grandstand and attention seek than anything.

I don't see where anyone said he couldn't take retals on #128.

Drow Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 23:18:37

Gerdler: sure. You enter clan gdi, your entire clan has to go all x ;)

Retired Earth type.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2019, 23:35:01

Originally posted by Drow:

And that is where the joke ends and reality begins!

Drow Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 0:38:49

Originally posted by Requiem:

And that is where the joke ends and reality begins!

and then watch all the entitled bottomfeeders/botfeeders complain, because they can't LG with no risk of retaliation...

Retired Earth type.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 4:29:12

looks like 128 five tapped two actual players, that were obvious non bots

maybe he doesnt realise whos a bot and not though, but sol's website does have a good bot grabbing page so he should

i dont like that lord slayer was running untagged then chose to respond like this though, he could have easily tagged up in a 1 man tag

Drow Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 5:37:24

this game hasn't had high membership since before Jolt got their filthy hands on it...

Retired Earth type.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 7:05:10

Originally posted by enshula:
looks like 128 five tapped two actual players, that were obvious non bots

maybe he doesnt realise whos a bot and not though, but sol's website does have a good bot grabbing page so he should

i dont like that lord slayer was running untagged then chose to respond like this though, he could have easily tagged up in a 1 man tag

Honestly, never thought of 1 man tag. I was going to do one thing after my first being farmed issue while I was deciding if I was going to play or not, and had no real issues that were not able to be handled. One guy paid my untagged country reps, and a second took the retal like a champ.

While I still want to do my retals I promised breeze I would take, I'm instead just not going to play the country anymore as I don't want to hurt peoples feelings.

Enjoy your game of hitting things that don't hit back, and if they do they are the bully, and the biggest challange is finding bots not in DR's, so the only real conflicts that can occur are pre-arranged. The nostalgia of the old earth 2025 is gone, see you in a few years maybe. Maybe not :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 9th 2019, 10:59:34

It seems as tho the human interaction needs to be more positive than this. The only human interaction we have on this server apart from wars between tags that want war are mistaken hits of one form or another(wrong number or mistakenly thinking its a bot), retals of said hits(suicides or PS/SS retals) and full blown non-retaliatory suicides. It seems none of them are positive in any way. The suicides make people quit, this made people quit. I dont know why you are so vehemently defending behaviors that drive players out of the game.

If you want player v player action you need to think up changes that can create situations where such action is actually interesting in some way. Because apart from wars between prepped tags I dont see any interaction that is even remotely close to positive for the game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 12:46:30

Ghost acres were supposed to allow more interaction without it being as negative. Allowing people to be grabbed, not lose everything, but allow the attacker to make more gains. Maybe this could be further tweaked to encourage player v player without it being a true zero sum game.

There would need to be some considerable checks and balances built in to prevent land trading over and over but this is one way you could possibly do it.

The only way we will ever have more meaningful interactions without someone getting perturbed about the interaction is if it isn't a truly zero sum game.

The real issue is no one wants to be attacked however everyone wants to attack. This is largely due to there being a massive exchange of resources (land) when a hit is made. The defender feels totally raped and the attacker makes a considerable gain.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2019, 15:27:51

LS runs untagged to retal hits and make get some AT attention obiously, and I know this player uses earthgraphs? To grab instead of GHQ which indicates the bots and the non-bots. Couldve simply grabbed eithout looking if it had made any attacks and hit LS who was just sittin there wating to make his AT attention whore run
Catch me on ir c

Drow Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 20:25:01

Gerdler: that's a result of a few things. excessive pacting, lack of political interaction between alliances, pre arranged wars, farming, bottom feeding in general, and a general steady swing of the game towards favouring people who want to sandbox netgain without interaction from other countries, other than those they want to farm.

Retired Earth type.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 9th 2019, 20:37:59

I don't think so at all honestly. Tags naturally create less freedom of hitting even without bots. Look at team. And there are no game changes that brought that, its just the natural evolution of people who realize that working 2-3 hours to track down alliance/team leaders after some member of either tag did a hit that isnt going to end up benefiting anyone is just not worth it.

Pacts and retaliation policies were set up by everyone to protect themselves as best they can from this. And game devs didnt have any say in that. Neither mehul or pang/QZ. Most of this happened pre-2005. But ofc with us all being older and busyer its going to be even harder to defend losing that much time and energy in pointless exchanges.

Drow Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 23:05:00

Of course you don't. Because your mindset is literally one of "I want targets I can farm endlessly with no retaliation so Ican play a sandbox netting game.

Retired Earth type.

Boltar Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 0:56:05

Lol I love u drow

Hardy Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 1:56:55

<3

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 3:05:42

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Lord Slayer killed Tupac

fluff please. Pac drinking 40's with Eazy on a beach somewhere

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 3:33:43

I didn't quit the game I knew that I was attacking a player I just didn't think land grabs would be retailed by getting parking lot'd. I only left sol cuz I wanted to continue some non war aggression. Still got a month left in this reset. Maybe I'll send you packing from this game Lord Slayer with a sore butthole

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2019, 3:34:56

Are you 128? You play like a jackass in solo servers too.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2019, 4:16:24

Yeah. So fresh and so clean. Its him. I checked.

I am however catching some hardcore irony veins here. Don't have much to add other than the warclans responses are juxtaposed pretty hard against other threads. And i enjoyed Gerdler's subtle approach to being an asshole about that fact. 10/10. Good job guys.

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 10:05:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Tbf, I was learning the unspoken primary rules when all that ish with Uggs linoleum, or whatever his name is, went down.

I kinda wanna see if I can hit a top 15 this set. No all-x for me tho. What's the point of that?

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 10:06:05

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah. So fresh and so clean. Its him. I checked.

I am however catching some hardcore irony veins here. Don't have much to add other than the warclans responses are juxtaposed pretty hard against other threads. And i enjoyed Gerdler's subtle approach to being an asshole about that fact. 10/10. Good job guys.

Hi Derrick.

Drow Game profile

Nov 10th 2019, 10:58:09

Boltar: im old, bitter, and very bemused with the state of the server...

Retired Earth type.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 10th 2019, 11:00:46

Of course you don't. Because your mindset is literally one of "I want targets I can farm endlessly with no retaliation so Ican play a sandbox netting game.

So instead of reading my post and refuting even one point there you just make assumptions and low blows. Typical of your crew.

Thats as bad as if instead of argueing against your point I would tell you that you can't reach even close to my level in war or netting so why would your opinion matter if the understanding you have of the game is so piss poor? Well actually it might have been better since its more based on fact than your post.

Neil Game profile

Nov 11th 2019, 20:46:01

OH NO, A TAGGED PLAYER IS IN DR!!!
Ultra (#379) how does it feel to be the ONLY TAGGED PLAYER IN DR?!?!?!

This is unfair, we need changes to the game, clearly things have never been worse.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2019, 20:54:30

Neil sell all your turrets

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2019, 21:10:24

Originally posted by 87Fresh:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Tbf, I was learning the unspoken primary rules when all that ish with Uggs linoleum, or whatever his name is, went down.

I kinda wanna see if I can hit a top 15 this set. No all-x for me tho. What's the point of that?

Great I like your enthusiasm, refrain from RoR though, it'll help you make the top 10 if you don't do that, especially vs vets, I really do hope you best of luck :-)
(•_•)

Drow Game profile

Nov 11th 2019, 22:19:10

So instead of reading my post and refuting even one point there you just make assumptions and low blows. Typical of your crew.

Thats as bad as if instead of argueing against your point I would tell you that you can't reach even close to my level in war or netting so why would your opinion matter if the understanding you have of the game is so piss poor? Well actually it might have been better since its more based on fact than your post.

Well, given you have continually stated your constant desire to see offense excessively nerfed, it would reasonably follow to any logical player that that is what you want...
Given that you also infer from your posts that someone dumping their stock and ruining their finish still further to take a retaliatory hit is also somehow unacceptable, it implies that while you SAY people should be entitled to take retals, you don't *REALLY* believe that.

Retired Earth type.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2019, 22:21:50

Well, given you have continually stated your constant desire to see offense excessively nerfed, it would reasonably follow to any logical player that that is what you want...
Given that you also infer from your posts that someone dumping their stock and ruining their finish still further to take a retaliatory hit is also somehow unacceptable, it implies that while you SAY people should be entitled to take retals, you don't *REALLY* believe that.

Hilarious how you tell others what they believe, you must be a psychic.
(•_•)