Verified:

Neil Game profile

Nov 3rd 2019, 13:54:34

Well I'm breaking, again, my only post for bonuses rule. Won't be the 1st or last time this addict breaks a rule. ;/

So apparently LaF thinks SoF hit them last set. News to me.

I know many people in the game dislike me, or think I'm dumb. That is fine, I am dumb and dislikeable but I still know more about ww2 and speak more languages than you.

I can say that in 20 years of earth on and off I have never cheated and never said something I knew to be a lie.
I don't know what they have on this or which countries they blame, but I can say:

Leadership has been very strong on not touching LaF.
IF someone in SoF was hitting LaF I would imagine I would know about it as I was vocal about wanting to hit LaF and I would be the logical person to talk with. I widely am not known to be super anti-cheating, although I am.

No one talked to me or suggested anything and, for what it's worth, EVERYONE in SoF disagreed with me.

This set I was planning to hit LaF and Xyle and Boltar talked me out of it.

I don't know anyone in SoF to be a cheater, although being honest, I don't know if ex SoFer Ridsect runs a multi.
Anyone in SoF who helped LaF getting hit last set was either a cheater (running multis) or, slightly less bad but only slightly, not putting 100% of their earth effort into fighting SoL / Elders.
This person doesn't reflect on the alliance and is almost certainly was acting on their own. I would like to know who they are, assuming they are guilty, more than you.

If I has something showing SoF people were involved I would look at it myself.

That being said, a LaF player was allied to one of the multis that hit us. I'm pretty much prepared to quit SoF over this country just sitting there unfarmed or killed but leadership has said if I touch this guy they won't back me.
I'd be killed and SoF would pay reps and kill my restart, so.....

Two questions.

What was Sevz (#34) doing being research allied with a multi that was running commie indy who hit us?

Which of our countries were allied to people who hit LaF last set?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2019, 14:02:19

What was the country number(s) of the sucider again?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 3rd 2019, 23:29:22

Was it a proposed pact or was it accepted?

Do note that #34 was hit by this group same group of multies(I assume its just one group of multies since the numbers are not very widely spaced).

I will ask.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 4th 2019, 0:24:17

Last set was Sevs first set ever in Earth. Can’t hold newbie mistakes to him when he is a newbie.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2019, 3:33:02

Oct 21, 17:13
(#456) has withdrawn its offer for an intelligence alliance.

Oct 21, 17:12
(#456) has requested an intelligence alliance. You can accept or decline this offer on your Relations page.

was it this one he was allied to? at least one of them was sending pacts

The Cloaked Game profile

Nov 4th 2019, 6:16:06

SoF hit LaF last set?

you mean the griefers?

En4cer Game profile

Nov 4th 2019, 6:42:50

bonus

87Fresh Game profile

Nov 4th 2019, 6:44:15

He's saying SoF didn't hit LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2019, 6:52:04

Sevz is new to earth I doubt he would be hitting sof with multies. He is a techer so if 8ts research pact he have/had perhaps its just to get tech?
I know you guys had one techer that was allied to a suicider last set for the same reason, fluff happens...other than that Xyle/Boltar just pm me if there is some issue with anything.
Don of LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2019, 17:29:55

Neil being Neil, nothing to see here.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 1:27:58

LaF being allied to suiciders is nothing new.

Happened during the LCN reunion reset. The guy who farmed us had off allies in LaF. It is also completely possible that LaF leadership or even the off ally did not know of this guys intention.

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 1:29:45

How many countries hit LaF last set?

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 2:04:05

When has LAF not been hit :o

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 5th 2019, 2:04:45

Trumpoz the screenshot I saw of that suicider being allied to a LaFer was a proposed pact by the suicider to LaF.

We had nothing to gain from suiciding you on your reunion set, you didnt pose even the slightest threat at taking top ranks and we had so many friends within LCN that set, many of whom joined LaF afterwards.

If that screenshot I saw is the only thing you have this story is either just a missunderstanding or pure manufactured bullfluff. Those countries were never allies and Ashe who played that LaF country that got a proposed pact sent to it explained that and I explained that at numerous occasions.

Repeat a lie enough and it will become the truth I guess.

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 2:34:40

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Trumpoz the screenshot I saw of that suicider being allied to a LaFer was a proposed pact by the suicider to LaF.

We had nothing to gain from suiciding you on your reunion set, you didnt pose even the slightest threat at taking top ranks and we had so many friends within LCN that set, many of whom joined LaF afterwards.

If that screenshot I saw is the only thing you have this story is either just a missunderstanding or pure manufactured bullfluff. Those countries were never allies and Ashe who played that LaF country that got a proposed pact sent to it explained that and I explained that at numerous occasions.

Repeat a lie enough and it will become the truth I guess.

It became very apparent with you guys that it was pointless to negotiate even when additional evidence came to our hands. You guys don't take responsibility for anything. I'm sure Hash enjoyed seeing his beast of a techer lose 60k acres in 90 seconds the following set because of that.

Keep telling yourself and everyone else that you are always right. You talent for doing that is even better than your prodigious netting skills.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 5:27:08

SoF just stop it. You guys will always have more scum moves up your sleeves then LaF will ever have.

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 7:27:49

who is Neil?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2019, 16:45:23

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sov Game profile

Nov 8th 2019, 11:36:47

Looks like I am late to the thread.

I have had this discussion with Gerdler and Gains privately. I would never sanction any SoFer to run as a suicider, I frown upon it.

Neil is a passionate SoFer who wears his heart on his sleeve and he is well loved in SoF. As soon as I saw he was active but untagged I immediately went to make sure he was not intending to do anything silly and make sure he tagged up, as I would do for any member of SoF... or it is simple, they are gone from SoF.

Drow Game profile

Nov 9th 2019, 0:40:37

Lots of deleting going on here...

Retired Earth type.