Verified:

Greaps Game profile

Oct 31st 2019, 11:19:35

Hey, I haven't played the game other than a couple of express rounds in the last 15 years, what is alliance like. What are clans like? What sort of time commitment and coordination is expected. Whats the game play like? How are things organized?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2019, 11:27:46

Mostly if you don't join an alliance your experience will suck which should be expected as this is an 'Alliance' server.

Your experience will be drastically different depending on what alliance you join.

I would recommend LaF as they are big, active and lots of people there willing to teach people.

http://apply.lafamiglia-ee.eu/

Boltar Game profile

Oct 31st 2019, 21:08:23

If u want to war check out Sof

Sof.earthgraphs.com

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 31st 2019, 22:58:20

Also most alliances these days dont demand all that much from you except that you ddss (dont do stupid s***). Your in charge of how much effort you want to spend.
I will warn you tho that if you want to feel relevant in terms of war you will notice that you are about as impactful as throwing a wet noodle on a rock if you dont;
a) join at least one warchat a day
b) know all or at least most of the jargon and
c) are ready to recieve notifications that you are getting hit and logging in to stop them within 10-20 seconds, perhaps at night as well if you are not an american.

Netting is anything from super chill to more time consuming than warring, depending on how serious you are and how far you wanna go (and also your playstyle)

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 1st 2019, 1:44:56

Ahhh Gerdler the thrill of walling a chem rush/Speedkill(TM) just makes you feel just right :)

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 1st 2019, 2:33:33

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Also most alliances these days dont demand all that much from you except that you ddss (dont do stupid s***). Your in charge of how much effort you want to spend.
I will warn you tho that if you want to feel relevant in terms of war you will notice that you are about as impactful as throwing a wet noodle on a rock if you dont;
a) join at least one warchat a day
b) know all or at least most of the jargon and
c) are ready to recieve notifications that you are getting hit and logging in to stop them within 10-20 seconds, perhaps at night as well if you are not an american.

Netting is anything from super chill to more time consuming than warring, depending on how serious you are and how far you wanna go (and also your playstyle)

If you want a clan that lets stupid fluff guys get away with stuff see Stoners(Rome is king of stupid fluff) or EVO(marshal is queen of stupid fluff)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 1st 2019, 21:32:41

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Ahhh Gerdler the thrill of walling a chem rush/Speedkill(TM) just makes you feel just right :)

Thats absolutely true tho. If your life permits you to wall its probably the fastest and most concentrated form of gratification you can get from this game.

Sadly, depending on where you live the cost varies greatly.

Brigg Game profile

Nov 1st 2019, 22:45:31

Thats absolutely true tho. If your life permits you to wall its probably the fastest and most concentrated form of gratification you can get from this game.

Ain't that the truth. I managed 3 successful walls last reset and was all like "WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW BIOTCHESSSS??!!" each time I did it. :D
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2019, 0:39:46

Sadly if you're using IRCCHAT you die miserably as you navigate the waters you already sunk in thinking you will get to wall only to find out there's a deadly delay.....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 2nd 2019, 2:22:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Sadly if you're using IRCCHAT you die miserably as you navigate the waters you already sunk in thinking you will get to wall only to find out there's a deadly delay.....

You're doing it wrong

The Cloaked Game profile

Nov 2nd 2019, 2:57:51

bonus

Symbolic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2019, 4:04:54

Too be honest it is pretty easy too wall in this game, mobile phones make that much easy er.

As too netting and spending a lot more time playing this dead game, Gerdler you earned this spot bud.

Hardy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2019, 13:09:02

You’ll also be expected to post here once a week for “bonus points”

Bonus post

Raging Budda Game profile

Nov 5th 2019, 22:16:51

Originally posted by Greaps:
Hey, I haven't played the game other than a couple of express rounds in the last 15 years, what is alliance like. What are clans like? What sort of time commitment and coordination is expected. Whats the game play like? How are things organized?

8 sets out of 10, a war between SoL and SoF.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2019, 1:39:35

We're overdue then....

/me lubes up the missiles
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

smlandau84 Game profile

Nov 6th 2019, 2:20:53

If you want to cheat join RD. They play ReallyDirty? Get it?