Verified:

sfbob Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 19:43:48

Message from #13: 'Watch me kill your country'

What, my farmer / oiler I only made cause I was bored of finishing in the top 5?

Not with that rainbow you won't...have fun cleaning up the ABs!

Ratski Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 19:44:11

U2 #13 & #97.... lol canceled each other out..lol In ready to start making pop corn and watch the show !

sfbob Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 20:23:13

You're rooting for the rainbow but he's got some more rebuilding to do now so he won't be doing much for now.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 20:35:46

Idk man that rainbow is fugging you up.

sfbob Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 21:04:39

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Idk man that rainbow is fugging you up.

Wrong

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 22:20:48

#13 and #97 must be Ratski' 'friends'

sfbob Game profile

Oct 25th 2019, 22:49:04

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Ratski's sure taken a keen interest. #97 is not technically a rainbow, just an experiment that now looks a bit like that cause I haven't been playing other than winding up #13 with ABs and spy ops and the same with #36. I'm claiming victory though, whatever that's worth against these fluff players as I've knocked both #13 and #36 out of the the top ten. Not that that required any real skill or effort and they would never have finished anywhere near the top 10, I just hastened their demise.

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 26th 2019, 4:49:49

Originally posted by sfbob:

Ratski's sure taken a keen interest. #97 is not technically a rainbow, just an experiment that now looks a bit like that cause I haven't been playing other than winding up #13 with ABs and spy ops and the same with #36. I'm claiming victory though, whatever that's worth against these fluff players as I've knocked both #13 and #36 out of the the top ten. Not that that required any real skill or effort and they would never have finished anywhere near the top 10, I just hastened their demise.

Translation ="#13 is fuggin me up long time." Lol
na I hate when ppl LG in the middle of conflicts like that.

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 26th 2019, 5:18:45

Ratski Game profile

Oct 26th 2019, 7:00:46

So what I am not going to jump into your little butt whoopin. Just watching, no rule for that on on Express !

sfbob Game profile

Oct 26th 2019, 10:59:58

Originally posted by Kahuna:

Translation ="#13 is fuggin me up long time." Lol
na I hate when ppl LG in the middle of conflicts like that.

No, the translation is if you're going to break GDI and threaten to kill a country buy tanks first. No one gives a fluff about your stupid opinion anyway. You probably are #13

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 26th 2019, 13:31:38

Na am not for your info. Am getting ready to fugg up one of these guys I just dont know who yet. Tbh

Edited By: Kahuna on Oct 26th 2019, 13:34:05

Ratski Game profile

Oct 28th 2019, 2:01:32

Well met Maj 1, #13 and he is not me. I was #11 RatZilla, I watched a Rainbow# 13 rocked your world, He fluffed you up, even after you AB'ed him, All most to a parking lot and he finished @53rd, and you ended at your board number # 97 and finished 97th.. place lol.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2019, 2:15:00

Originally posted by Ratski:
Well met Maj 1, #13 and he is not me. I was #11 RatZilla, I watched a Rainbow# 13 rocked your world, He fluffed you up, even after you AB'ed him, All most to a parking lot and he finished @53rd, and you ended at your board number # 97 and finished 97th.. place lol.

Your "neighbor" is back..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Oct 28th 2019, 6:22:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

.. He never left lol He likes to antagonize people after all its a war game. I finished at 45th, I had a good set I didn't get in to a war, And I didn't hide from anyone, I was netting this round.

sfbob Game profile

Oct 28th 2019, 6:28:35

sigh...if you knew anything about this game you'd know that farmer can't win express, there are simply not enough turns for it to be viable, once you get the buildings / tech needed you are about 1000 turns short of what you need. My set therefore was an experiment with a pure 50/50 farmer oiler, basically I wanted to see if I could just sell oil to buy tech and everything else and stock bushels from day 1 and see what the result was. That's why when your friend started his bullfluff I was already down in 60th place...but of course I had a lot of turns and stock I could sell to easily buy tanks to AB, which I did. I don't know why I'm bothering explaining this....but anyway after I was multi tapped and then I ABed (and spy opped) your 'friend' (funny how you were both messaging me at the same time? I guess you were coaching him on his 'strategy') my 'netting' experiment was over. I only logged on for a few ABs on 36 who also multi tapped me and then your 'friend' again yesterday as I logged on to full turns I decided to use them all spy opping #13s buildings again.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 29th 2019, 5:56:00

sigh...if you knew anything about this game you'd know that farmer can't win express, there are simply not enough turns for it to be viable, once you get the buildings / tech needed you are about 1000 turns short of what you need. My set therefore was an experiment with a pure 50/50 farmer oiler, basically I wanted to see if I could just sell oil to buy tech and everything else and stock bushels from day 1 and see what the result was. That's why when your friend started his bullfluff I was already down in 60th place...but of course I had a lot of turns and stock I could sell to easily buy tanks to AB, which I did. I don't know why I'm bothering explaining this....but anyway after I was multi tapped and then I ABed (and spy opped) your 'friend' (funny how you were both messaging me at the same time? I guess you were coaching him on his 'strategy') my 'netting' experiment was over. I only logged on for a few ABs on 36 who also multi tapped me and then your 'friend' again yesterday as I logged on to full turns I decided to use them all spy opping #13s buildings again.
Yes we talked about the beating you two exchanged lol I messaged you I was not going to interfere in your experiment, or little war, because I don't like being purpled (Deleted). Maj1 seemed to recovering faster then you, and the standing proved that, lol But Maj 1 said I he show you guys Rainbows, can kick your but. He told me anyone can hit bots , but bots don't give up as much as live players, and bots don't hit back, he knows that but it's a war game it's is more fun to battle live players than killing bot s the whole set. Oh oh said one more thing he will hit anyone he wants to. So watch your defense, he's a hunter killer !

sfbob Game profile

Oct 29th 2019, 6:50:31

Ok I get you want to stick up for your friend and good luck to him as a new player, maybe he'll learn not to play like an ass one day. #feartherainbow

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 29th 2019, 11:41:46

Ok I get you want to stick up for your friend and good luck to him as a new player, maybe he'll learn not to play like an ass one day. #feartherainbow

Maj 1 isnt a new player. Many instances of Ratski and Maj 1 hitting the same as a 'coincidence' lowering the chance of both of them being retalled. Im surprised Ratski is allowed to play anymore.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2019, 16:45:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

.. He never left lol He likes to antagonize people after all its a war game. I finished at 45th, I had a good set I didn't get in to a war, And I didn't hide from anyone, I was netting this round.

Tell him to come antagonize me on tourney, I need free land :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 29th 2019, 20:26:29

where's xenonub? did he quit?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2019, 20:38:36

No idea, Not in game c
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 29th 2019, 21:13:45

well you should see him soon.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2019, 0:22:19

Nope, I'm going to A, he is in A according to sources...
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 30th 2019, 4:44:21

Maybe dont war two people at once sfbob?..your friend recovered faster playing a rainbow,? Nice.
#feartherainbow