Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Chadius:
Lord Slayer and Archaic in the same post, in 2019. wtf. lol

Nice to see old people.

Requiem, why did you leave us? :(

He enjoys being carried by galleri.

Except I am not playing

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

WH Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 16:31:46

This whole thread is a clusterfluff. LordSlayer go fluff yourself. fluff your raggedy ass country and go back to retirement. Imag doesn't give 2 flying farks. You're a suicider. It's alliance server shut up and grab your ankles while imag strokes that booty hole. You're not the first suicider and quite frankly you want be the first or last person to hate iMag. Get in line, sit down, and for the love of the flying spaghetti monster just shut up.

Or join imag. We like idiots.

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 16:35:59

Nice to see old people.

He is teaching this old old war hound how to net

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 16:38:05

Originally posted by WH:
This whole thread is a clusterfluff. LordSlayer go fluff yourself. fluff your raggedy ass country and go back to retirement. Imag doesn't give 2 flying farks. You're a suicider. It's alliance server shut up and grab your ankles while imag strokes that booty hole. You're not the first suicider and quite frankly you want be the first or last person to hate iMag. Get in line, sit down, and for the love of the flying spaghetti monster just shut up.

exactly WH

Savage Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 17:36:37

Originally posted by WH:

Lol when someone 10 taps you hitting back doesn’t make you a suicider. Being labeled a suicider has a pretty negative connotation in 1a, LS doesn’t deserve that label for this.

Originally posted by breeze:

Nice to see old people.

He is teaching this old old war hound how to net

Hitting a country multiple times diminishes the returns. 10 tapping is a horrible netting strategy even if he had zero defense. 10 tapping a non bot is just idiotic and asking for a situation like this.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 19:11:56

Savage gets it.

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 21:53:32

You're an untagged.

The_Hawk

Oct 22nd 2019, 22:17:21

You're an untagged.

And not a bot.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

breeze Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 0:40:15

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
Savage gets it.

We will be watching for FA as well

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 1:10:42

Whom is we?

I've seen a lot of this is between the two of you posts here.

For an insignificant untagged country, you sure are paying attention to me, destroying my missile (yes singular) and running Alliance ops on me. Who do you think is helping this poor little untagged?

Is the reason you haven't killed me yet becasue you don't have full support in your CLAN, or with your allies becasue you brought this on yourself?

And Aphrodite, if your concerned about that one missile I destroyed, I am willing to pay reps, but it would have to be through an agreed upon 3rd party, as I wouldn't want you to use that free opt to try to kill me:)

What would that be for networth? if someone could break down that to cash that'd be great:)

Helllrush

Oct 23rd 2019, 2:09:28

And Aphrodite, if your concerned about that one missile I destroyed, I am willing to pay reps, but it would have to be through an agreed upon 3rd party, as I wouldn't want you to use that free opt to try to kill me:)

What would that be for networth? if someone could break down that to cash that'd be great:)

It's worth a first date that gets to second base max. And no under the clothes touching. Over the shirt boob grabs and outside the skirt ass rubbing. Obviously French kissing but don't you leave any love bites that they have to hide at work the next day. That's rude and bad form.

You try anything more than that and I'll suicide on you myself.

The_Hawk

Oct 23rd 2019, 2:14:18

Whom is we?

I've seen a lot of this is between the two of you posts here.

For an insignificant untagged country, you sure are paying attention to me, destroying my missile (yes singular) and running Alliance ops on me. Who do you think is helping this poor little untagged?

Is the reason you haven't killed me yet becasue you don't have full support in your CLAN, or with your allies becasue you brought this on yourself?

About tree fity

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 2:33:38

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Nice to see old people.

He enjoys being carried by galleri.

Except I am not playing

For some reason, I read this in Samuel L Jackson's voice.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 2:37:34

Originally posted by Helllrush:

It's worth a first date that gets to second base max. And no under the clothes touching. Over the shirt boob grabs and outside the skirt ass rubbing. Obviously French kissing but don't you leave any love bites that they have to hide at work the next day. That's rude and bad form.

Remember this isn’t me

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 2:58:24

Originally posted by Hellrush:

Remember this isn’t me

True, that guy made it out of elementary school 👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Drow Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 3:28:49

*grabs popcorn*
*Continues watching the free floor show*

Retired Earth type.

Helllrush

Oct 23rd 2019, 4:42:35

Remember this isn’t me

Shut up, you big fluff*. How you go from being the servers baddest, most hated and dangerous player one set to being a Clinton-level cuck the next is beyond me.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game son: https://imgflip.com/i/3e33gr

Edit: The fluffed word begins in P, ends in Y, looks like the word hussy, and is a five-letter word describing how much of a rent boy you've become.

Edited By: Helllrush on Oct 23rd 2019, 4:45:08. Reason: Found some more sass
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 4:50:06

Originally posted by Boltar:
Psst breeze. Count the l's in his name. That last statement wasn't from the real hellrush

we are all hellrush, deep down. i'm just the most hellrush of them all.

ps. your clan sucks harder than a white house intern. love from both helllrush and hellrush.

Gunna take a guess and say requiem has too much time in his hands if it is indeed him

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 5:58:28

Breeze, you have around 12 hours until the offer expires, or you can counter offer.

From the Pm's I've gotten, along with ingame and other chats, I understand why you can't.... I mean haven't gotten the kill run together yet for me. Luckily this so far is just between us, I'd hate to see your tag loose members over your LG's.

12 hours.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 6:53:14

Breeze, you have around 12 hours until the offer expires, or you can counter offer.

From the Pm's I've gotten, along with ingame and other chats, I understand why you can't.... I mean haven't gotten the kill run together yet for me. Luckily this so far is just between us, I'd hate to see your tag loose members over your LG's.

12 hours.

So 13hours until Imag Mercs Stones and Elders kill LS

WH Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 7:23:20

I like the fake Hellrush better.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 23rd 2019, 10:27:38

12 hours.

I would hope Elders, Mercs, and Stones would stay out of it. Hitting someone 10 times kinda brings it on yourself...
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 14:23:51

I don’t think we have any plans to kill LS. As long as his attacks focus on ppl that have farmed him I’m staying out of it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 23rd 2019, 14:57:46

12 hours.

Elders and Mercs wouldn't touch LS. Either way, I don't think anyone else out there would be stepping in.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 15:45:20

Ok ive said once already take it up with me. End of story unless you keep sending spy ops at iMag.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 15:50:26

Ok ive said once already take it up with me. End of story unless you keep sending spy ops at iMag.

Have I done anything with anyone else since before this post? And I beleive I've offered Aphrodite reps also for the missile I destroyed :)

Galleri, I feel the same way, however I've been wrong before.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 15:59:27

Why would STONES do anything...this isn’t hellrush we’re talking about

breeze Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 15:59:34

no one else is going to hit you that I know of. Take it up with me and maybe you should tag up with a tag.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 18:43:17

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:

Rome is just full of BS

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 19:53:56

Okay, So with the time expiring,

I will be taking my 55 retals, however I've decided that the retal window is for the whole set. I will decide when I retal, and how. Any future attacks will be added to a 2:1 per attack(for breeze country) on an escelating scale. All retals will be only to the country that hit me.

If I receive attacks from the tag of Imag other than the original offender, then I will consider that Imag tag is fully responsible and are all free game. If this happens, as I told the players who contacted me, I will give ample warning so that innocent members of Imag are not harmed, and have time to relocate.

I think these are fair terms.

I will keep you posted when the retals have been completed.

breeze Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 20:45:03

Well come take your retals. I wont pay reps to an untagged.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 20:50:31

/me grabs the popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 21:27:44

The thing about getting to second base right off the bat is, you always tend to try and steal third on the next batters first pitch.

Playing untagged on alliance server is asking to be killed. Probably the easiest way to die in 1a. It rarely ever works out well.

Oct 23rd 2019, 21:33:17

Rome is just full of BS

I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who went rogue in Stones and hit you. Not only are you a little whiny fluff but dumb as fluff too

Edited By: GeneralofRome on Oct 23rd 2019, 23:54:35
See Original Post

Boltar Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 22:27:34

Originally posted by ironxxx:
The thing about getting to second base right off the bat is, you always tend to try and steal third on the next batters first pitch.

Playing untagged on alliance server is asking to be killed. Probably the easiest way to die in 1a. It rarely ever works out well.

Yea but. U gotta give untaggeds the right to defend themselves and retal as well.

postman Game profile

Oct 23rd 2019, 23:38:56

retals are landgrabs not missiles ab's or br's(special )attn. hellrush
old timers would consider those reason to be put on kill list.
that said 10 orig hits would keep you off any list.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 23:47:58

Rome is just full of BS

I’m pretty sure I’m the only one who went rogue in Stones and hit you. Not only are you a little whiny fluff but dumb as fluff to

too.
(•_•)

Oct 23rd 2019, 23:55:11

^ I fixed it :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2019, 23:59:31

Good!
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 1:42:14

Not trying to stir the pot at all here but I think context is important here, and please correct me if i am wrong...

1. IHeadbanger (#57) (Imag) does 10 landgrabs on #427. At this point I am assuming #57 thinks its a bot country and rightly does landgrabs. At this point its fair to assume #427 is a bot and fair game. It does not matter if 10 land grabs is not effective, if its a bot it only impacts #57 if its inefficient? right? Elders also grabbed this country so the bot assumption is fair.

2. At this point LS isn't sure if he is even going to play this set, but logs in and see's his country hit 10x and decides hes now interested in playing.

3. LS #427 then does 11 AB's and 1 Nuke on #57.

4. #57 then does 10 ss landgrabs and 2 CM missiles which leads us to where we are now.

What is missing here is any communication between both parties... throughout the above.

If #427 was an actual bot nobody would care that someone grabs 10x. At this point its fair to assume this is a bot or suicider, thats just the game now. #427 was grabbed by Elders, and even after this all happened SOL grabbed this country as well. (failed). This country would have been grabbed by anyone rightfully so.

So the issue isn't that he was grabbed 10x, 10x on a bot whilst silly, not affecting anyone. The issue is that its 10x on an untagged country, on alliance server that was assumed a bot country and rightfully so.

What should have happened at this point before #427 AB's and nukes, is a simply chat to say hey im actually untagged... and this might have been different. Some reps could have been paid, but #427 also needs to take responsility for his position as an untagged, on alliance server.. with ZERO grabs. bots do not grab and untagges on this server usually grab other bots to say 'IM NOT A BOT'.

#427 responds with 11ab's and a nuke and then we are here...

Correct if wrong. In my opinion this is a walk away from both parties...

breeze Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 1:54:24

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Not trying to stir the pot at all here but I think context is important here, and please correct me if i am wrong...

1. IHeadbanger (#57) (Imag) does 10 landgrabs on #427. At this point I am assuming #57 thinks its a bot country and rightly does landgrabs. At this point its fair to assume #427 is a bot and fair game. It does not matter if 10 land grabs is not effective, if its a bot it only impacts #57 if its inefficient? right? Elders also grabbed this country so the bot assumption is fair.

2. At this point LS isn't sure if he is even going to play this set, but logs in and see's his country hit 10x and decides hes now interested in playing.

4. #57 then does 10 ss landgrabs and 2 CM missiles which leads us to where we are now.

What is missing here is any communication between both parties... throughout the above.

If #427 was an actual bot nobody would care that someone grabs 10x. At this point its fair to assume this is a bot or suicider, thats just the game now. #427 was grabbed by Elders, and even after this all happened SOL grabbed this country as well. (failed). This country would have been grabbed by anyone rightfully so.

So the issue isn't that he was grabbed 10x, 10x on a bot whilst silly, not affecting anyone. The issue is that its 10x on an untagged country, on alliance server that was assumed a bot country and rightfully so.

What should have happened at this point before #427 AB's and nukes, is a simply chat to say hey im actually untagged... and this might have been different. Some reps could have been paid, but #427 also needs to take responsility for his position as an untagged, on alliance server.. with ZERO grabs. bots do not grab and untagges on this server usually grab other bots to say 'IM NOT A BOT'.

You are exactly correct MrCuban

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 24th 2019, 1:58:57

Only thing you got wrong is 98% of the players who grabs bots would have known that it wasnt a bot, just look at the name and it tells you
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Leto Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 2:46:59

Glad your playing LS, hope all is well with you

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2019, 3:01:50

Originally posted by Warster:
Only thing you got wrong is 98% of the players who grabs bots would have known that it wasnt a bot, just look at the name and it tells you

Ding ding ding! I was wondering when someone would point this out!
(•_•)

Savage Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 3:12:13

Originally posted by mrcuban:

You are exactly correct MrCuban

Communication definitely should of happened but under these assumptions I would put the contact onus on Breeze.

I LG 10x - get 10x retal - I’d then say sorry, I thought you were a bot. We’re relatively even, let’s call it even and move on.

I know imag doesn’t care much but you’re risking taking on the burden of that offended country for your whole tag.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 4:08:18

My original post here states about my country name. Just adding an fyi.

MrCuban, That could easily have been an option, had he not done another 10 or so LG's after again and won't be a let go by both parties.

I've stated my intentions my hits will only be against #57, and then any offending countries after that.

Elders and SOL LGS don't matter, as they were solo taps. Differnce between a solo hit, and just farming a player.

My country is not on the bot list for Imag, which they have a BOT list. The country name does not follow the bot list, and my country number is probally outside the bot range for the set(this could be wrong as I don't have access) These are things I learned in 1 set of playing 1a. If he hasn't learned to use that bot list and what 98% of players know is bots by name... Well I wouldn't be giving the advice on 1a in that regards.

Lastly, I know the drawbacks of not being tagged, and what can happen. Just as everyone know if you go overboard on your LG's against a player, you should know what the consequences could be.

Bottom line-
only 57 or those hitting me get hit.
I know the risks, so should the one doing the lgs. I love the spin that the 10 tapper is the victim here.
I do not argue that I should be killed. I also do not argue that I am able to retaliate however I please. Right now the issue is between 2 players and will stay that way until others get involved.
I have the ability to join alliances, I don't want to bring this issue to others, so I am staying untagged.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 5:55:14

I was never give the MEMO about the bot names, even though I have contributed positively to this game. That is my mistake about the bot names I guess, I've been in MD, PDM, Imag and others and never known about the bot list (damb this is a small community). The countries I grab usually have been grabbed by others so I assume they are bots.

LS you're well within your rights to retaliate against the offending country. My opinion here which doesn't mean squat is that both parties should walk away. LS you can still get a half decent finish, and imag doesn't need to put effort into killing a player who adds value to the game.

Again just my opinion.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 7:33:39

Originally posted by Warster:

Warster you forget to say a few other little things.

1. They will be up to date on turns used.
2. They will have no turns on hand.
3. Other then Dict(357) and Theo(152)they will have 240 CSs unless they been hit but it would still be close to 240.
4. If you haven’t spied the country before hitting your a plain idiot because I am sure you over sent to break.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 24th 2019, 9:15:39

4. If you haven’t spied the country before hitting your a plain idiot because I am sure you over sent to break.

Not really - with a country aiming for 200k + the SPAL needed to grab bots is prohibitively expensive for netters. It is relatively easy to estimate break using networth. It also means that turns are not used for spy ops and solely for grabbing/building.