Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 16:26:55

HI,

I'm the owner of country #427. The country name was created while I didn't know if I was playing this set or not. I decided not to play I think 2-3 days into the set. Alliance kinda bored me. A few friends from other servers were trying to convince me to play with them, it would be less boring I was told, so I half heatedly played my turns. #57 within a 36 hour period hit me about 8 times. Well now I just feel like having fun with him. I retaled with some AB's, as I was not prepared at all to do anything, my country was just cs's and farms.

(side note, The name 2nd go around has no caps in it, which bots have thier names capitalized. So don't try to say I thought it was a bot).

Second side note I have no intention of hitting anyone except the country who hit me and retaled my retals. I may destroy missles as a precaution, but I'll send a nice love note along with that just so you are clear.

Now that he retaled my retals, I'm going to give you all an offer.

I will take reps for the retal of retal, 4 k acres, and 400mil cash. I'm adding time and suffering into this, along with defamation of character. This also stays between me and #57 until others get involved.

IF you decide to kill me, and get others help... Well then you have made alliance more interesting for me. I may restart and come back, I may not. However, I will not hold your allies responsible if you need their help in the kills. THey are just doing what allies are supposed to.

Pay reps as stated above, or possibly deal all set with me. Your choice. 48 hours is your timeframe, I will not touch you again until then to get my reps. Any acts of hostility towards me breaks this deal. I already know your answer:)

LS

PS
This Post is mostly for fun, as I"m deciding if I'm going to self delete or not. This post could help decide.

PPS
Not a suicider, Just taking my retals. Would prefer reps.

PPPS I miss FA on AT.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 17:02:38

I support this cause

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2019, 17:14:08

Damn LS that sucks. I just saw that.
I hope this works out well.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

breeze Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 18:46:08

I will not pay reps. Tag up next time or get some military. Your message said I was your new friend and lets dance.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 19:07:16

I'll still give you the 48 hour window to decide.

The reps are negotiable as any FA dealings are. by my count though, let me add up the total retals owed to your country.

1:1 2:1 3:1 4:1 5:1 6:1 7:1 8:1 9:1 10:1 That is 55 right there, then we add in your RoR's I retaled 12 times, by ab's and missles. You retaled my retals 12 times also. I'll be nice and wipe your retal on retals which is at least 2:1 each for my special attack retals.

So, I currently have 55 remaining retals, all just against you(if I was a true suicider I'd just hit anyone in your tag, however I'm going at this diplomatically. It's not your alliance's fault that you 10 tapped me)

Also, any attacks by your tag in the future will still be considered RoR's and will be handled appropriately.

If death is your plan for me, I understand, but also know, anyone in your tag that participates will also be eligable for retals, as I will take out my retals with my restart until I get the full amount allotted to me. Which being nice, We are only up to 55.

If your allies kill me, and your tag does not participate, the retals will be executed on your country only.

OR you can pay me reps. I"m willing to negotiate, you have aproximately 46 hours remaining on the offer.

breeze Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 19:53:06

my tag will not hit you or any other tag. How about you tagging up next time instead of fluffing around. You are an untagged. Not going to argue this on AT. If you feel the need to talk about it then use a pm.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 21:19:34

I've said all I need to :)

You can PM me how I will receive my reps.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 21:19:53

I still don’t understand why untagged solo countries playing in a Alliance server demand retals and get all saucy when they get grabbed by a country in an alliance. Honestly if you’re going to run solo maybe head on over to express and/or primary and leave your demands at the door.

Oct 21st 2019, 21:22:20

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
I've said all I need to :)

You can PM me how I will receive my reps.

I’m pretty sure breeze already told you to fluff off in a nice way

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 21:36:00

You can read my first post that states why I was untagged :)

Oct 21st 2019, 22:07:14

You can read my first post that states why I was untagged :)

If you half assed it then why should Imag give a half ass they let you get retals? Your logic doesn’t make sense. Just because you decided that you actually wanted to play on this server still untagged doesn’t make you obligated to receive retals

postman Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 22:11:47

ab and missiles are not retals,only ss and ps can be considered retals

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 22:22:50

You and Breeze can workout whatever you want but iMag the tag does not owe you anything. You are an untagged player and all hits against you were as that. You must take up your issues with the country that hit you. If you bring it upon anyone else besides that country we will be forced to kill you and every restart (we can calculate your restart NW and Land) and we will know every country you play until the end of the set.

I have no problem doing that if you decide to make this a problem to anyone else besides the country who hit you.

Bottom line is:

1. you didnt care about your country and most likely were not going to play looking at it.
2. now you want to have real issue when someone hits your inactive country that even you admit you probably wasnt even going to play.
3. you want iMag the tag to give you something?

Thats not how this works. You work it out with breeze.

As far as I'm concerned this topic is over.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 22:44:21

The current state of the server does not allow for legit players to play untagged. Gogy used to be able to do it well, but now untagged are literally bots or suiciders... It's just the way it is now.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 22:53:07

LS same fluff happen to me with EVO 2 sets ago. I ended up just farm them. Even after Merc Stones Elders and EVO killed me a few times. After what Rometard said I am sure there all kill you too.

Just remember they are all lowlife Bullies. Also there all piss they can’t bully me this set so they need to find someone new.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 23:04:05

Mind your own business hellrush.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 23:19:21

Originally posted by Requiem:

Hell fluffing NO. Same thing happened to me. Just shows how much you all are lowlife Bullies.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 23:23:47

Not with iMag.

1. You did destructive spy ops without provocation
2. You wouldn’t stop.
3. You didn’t care that you were the bully.
4. You say we are the bully?

Now go away, mind your own business.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 23:31:29

Not with iMag.

1. You did destructive spy ops without provocation
2. You wouldn’t stop.
3. You didn’t care that you were the bully.
4. You say we are the bully?

Now go away, mind your own business.

You gave me 48hours to come up with something. You hit me in less then 24hours. The 48 hours was a lie and by hitting in less then that proves your a bully.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 23:33:15

Because you kept spying you never stopped, helllloooo?

Oct 22nd 2019, 0:16:07

Originally posted by Hellrush:

Hell fluffing NO. Same thing happened to me. Just shows how much you all are lowlife Bullies.
LS same fluff happen to me with EVO 2 sets ago. I ended up just farm them. Even after Merc Stones Elders and EVO killed me a few times. After what Rometard said I am sure there all kill you too.

Just remember they are all lowlife Bullies. Also there all piss they can’t bully me this set so they need to find someone new.

I hit you because you were annoying and I was bored. I’ve only told you this about a dozen times. Now go finger fluff your fart box while you daydream about getting fluffed another time by all of us again for being a little pain in the ass

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2019, 0:31:18

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 0:46:05

I'll still give you the 48 hour window to decide.

The reps are negotiable as any FA dealings are. by my count though, let me add up the total retals owed to your country.

1:1 2:1 3:1 4:1 5:1 6:1 7:1 8:1 9:1 10:1 That is 55 right there, then we add in your RoR's I retaled 12 times, by ab's and missles. You retaled my retals 12 times also. I'll be nice and wipe your retal on retals which is at least 2:1 each for my special attack retals.

So, I currently have 55 remaining retals, all just against you(if I was a true suicider I'd just hit anyone in your tag, however I'm going at this diplomatically. It's not your alliance's fault that you 10 tapped me)

Also, any attacks by your tag in the future will still be considered RoR's and will be handled appropriately.

If death is your plan for me, I understand, but also know, anyone in your tag that participates will also be eligable for retals, as I will take out my retals with my restart until I get the full amount allotted to me. Which being nice, We are only up to 55.

If your allies kill me, and your tag does not participate, the retals will be executed on your country only.

OR you can pay me reps. I"m willing to negotiate, you have aproximately 46 hours remaining on the offer.

Whatever. So now you are spying other iMag countries?

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 1:19:09

LS leave the fight to the 1 Imag that bullied you. Not all Imag are bullies. If you target other Imag members your becoming the bully and your just asking for the bullies of Alliance server to hit and kill you.

List of clans that are Bullies

EVO
Mercs
Stones
Elders

They don’t need a reason to hit you. Thing is by targeting other Imag players your giving them a reason too.

Rasp Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 1:50:44

LS leave the fight to the 1 Imag that bullied you. Not all Imag are bullies. If you target other Imag members your becoming the bully and your just asking for the bullies of Alliance server to hit and kill you

lolololololol
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Oct 22nd 2019, 1:52:35

LS leave the fight to the 1 Imag that bullied you. Not all Imag are bullies. If you target other Imag members your becoming the bully and your just asking for the bullies of Alliance server to hit and kill you.

EVO
Mercs
Stones
Elders

They don’t need a reason to hit you. Thing is by targeting other Imag players your giving them a reason too.

I see the finger fluffing fart box thing is going well for you hellrush...I’m flattered you’re still thinking of us

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 1:55:41

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:

EVO
Mercs
Stones
Elders

I see the finger fluffing fart box thing is going well for you hellrush...I’m flattered you’re still thinking of us

I am shocked you haven’t hit me this set for no reason like the last 2 sets

Edited By: Hellrush on Oct 22nd 2019, 1:59:59

archaic Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 2:40:37

If any of the children that compose the tag formerly known as iMag knew who LS was, they would probably be a tad more conciliatory. He could outplay anybody in your fake tag and I suspect his retal window will stay open for months. Potato level fluffters like breeze should learn to respect their elders.

Requiem, as usual - stay the fluff out of other peoples business, you're starting to act like hellrush.

iMag, you should PM him and work this out. It would be good practice for you guys to sit at the big kids table, what with Thanksgiving right around the corner.

Oh, and I almost forgot - bonus
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Boltar Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 2:46:45

Archaic bring ur old ass back to sof. I need ur bluntness and old school beliefs more

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2019, 2:46:46

Ummm I’m in iMag.

You have less of a reason to be here than I but that’s never stopped you from sharing your, often wrong, point of view.

Edited By: Requiem on Oct 22nd 2019, 2:52:10

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2019, 2:55:20

Originally posted by archaic:
If any of the children that compose the tag formerly known as iMag knew who LS was, they would probably be a tad more conciliatory. He could outplay anybody in your fake tag and I suspect his retal window will stay open for months. Potato level fluffters like breeze should learn to respect their elders.

Requiem, as usual - stay the fluff out of other peoples business, you're starting to act like hellrush.

iMag, you should PM him and work this out. It would be good practice for you guys to sit at the big kids table, what with Thanksgiving right around the corner.

Ummm I’m in iMag.

You have less of a reason to be here than I but that’s never stopped you from sharing your, often wrong, point of view.

https://youtu.be/X6I_dKUYyI4?t=181

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:03:09

I'm super negative all the time, I form negative opinions about people i've never directly spoken too and then interject my opinions into places they aren't needed or wanted, I like long walks on the beach oh and i think I need help... signed Archaic

I agree you need help.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:13:22

HI,

I'm the owner of country #427. The country name was created while I didn't know if I was playing this set or not. I decided not to play I think 2-3 days into the set. Alliance kinda bored me. A few friends from other servers were trying to convince me to play with them, it would be less boring I was told, so I half heatedly played my turns. #57 within a 36 hour period hit me about 8 times. Well now I just feel like having fun with him. I retaled with some AB's, as I was not prepared at all to do anything, my country was just cs's and farms.

(side note, The name 2nd go around has no caps in it, which bots have thier names capitalized. So don't try to say I thought it was a bot).

Second side note I have no intention of hitting anyone except the country who hit me and retaled my retals. I may destroy missles as a precaution, but I'll send a nice love note along with that just so you are clear.

Now that he retaled my retals, I'm going to give you all an offer.

I will take reps for the retal of retal, 4 k acres, and 400mil cash. I'm adding time and suffering into this, along with defamation of character. This also stays between me and #57 until others get involved.

IF you decide to kill me, and get others help... Well then you have made alliance more interesting for me. I may restart and come back, I may not. However, I will not hold your allies responsible if you need their help in the kills. THey are just doing what allies are supposed to.

Pay reps as stated above, or possibly deal all set with me. Your choice. 48 hours is your timeframe, I will not touch you again until then to get my reps. Any acts of hostility towards me breaks this deal. I already know your answer:)

LS

PS
This Post is mostly for fun, as I"m deciding if I'm going to self delete or not. This post could help decide.

PPS
Not a suicider, Just taking my retals. Would prefer reps.

PPPS I miss FA on AT.

It's one thing for this issue to be between Country A and Country B but you took this 1 step farther than it needed to go when you decided to attempt to sabotage my missiles. Keep it between the guy you have a problem with not the whole tag. That my dear is called suiciding
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:22:32

Ummm I’m in iMag.

Is galleri carrying you?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:27:48

maybe just maybe you should mind your own business. You don't play in alliance so move on has been. Now tell us how great you are.

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:35:19

Well now you sabotage another iMag players missles. Your problem is with me. Take it up with me LS

Helllrush

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:35:31

LS leave the fight to the 1 Imag that bullied you. Not all Imag are bullies.

I retract this statement, Imag are a bunch of nerfherders who couldn't wipe their own booty holes to save a life. a whole tag of poo stain wannabes who like to bully little people and cats because they're probably just boring accountants and office supply staff in real life.

Come at me, breeze you knuckle dragging broken clothesline.

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:39:04

Originally posted by Helllrush:

I retract this statement, Imag are a bunch of nerfherders who couldn't wipe their own booty holes to save a life. a whole tag of poo stain wannabes who like to bully little people and cats because they're probably just boring accountants and office supply staff in real life.

lol Helltard not every thread is about you. So move on boy.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:40:44

Psst breeze. Count the l's in his name. That last statement wasn't from the real hellrush

breeze Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:44:12

Originally posted by Boltar:
Psst breeze. Count the l's in his name. That last statement wasn't from the real hellrush

ah good point Boltar. Ill watch that from now on

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:45:10

Originally posted by breeze:

Helllrush isn’t me.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:48:29

It's good. Good luck with this situation

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2019, 4:47:06

Originally posted by breeze:

Helllrush isn’t me.

Yeah LOL, you got trolled breeze LOL
(•_•)

Lord Slayer Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 5:11:08

Archaich, if they knew anything about me, they would know what actually matters to me. My country means nothing :) It's good to see other old timers, especially those who remember how I am, and what is important.

Aphrodite, sabotaging 1 missle and a few attempts is not considred a suicider. And also it is not a suicicider when provoked, and is defending myself.

His message to me stated I would be killed. Since this isn't ffa or express, the only way I could be killed is by his tag. Thus this means that I had to defend myself. Also, I see he spied me again 4 hours ago. So I'm guessing on his side, this still ins't done. I believe there is still about 36 hours left of our negotiation time, if anyone wants to discuss.

OF course I know that won't happen, and I know that I stand no chance against the great Imag, but at least I can enjoy myself a bit. And if you know good old LS, you'd know that it has nothing to do with my country :)

Symac

Oct 22nd 2019, 5:40:30

If I wasn't so apathetic, I would gladly rape breeze with you. Alas, I just can't get it up anymore.

Helllrush

Oct 22nd 2019, 5:51:14

Originally posted by Boltar:

we are all hellrush, deep down. i'm just the most hellrush of them all.

ps. your clan sucks harder than a white house intern. love from both helllrush and hellrush.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 6:08:52

Archaich, if they knew anything about me, they would know what actually matters to me. My country means nothing :) It's good to see other old timers, especially those who remember how I am, and what is important.

Aphrodite, sabotaging 1 missle and a few attempts is not considred a suicider. And also it is not a suicicider when provoked, and is defending myself.

His message to me stated I would be killed. Since this isn't ffa or express, the only way I could be killed is by his tag. Thus this means that I had to defend myself. Also, I see he spied me again 4 hours ago. So I'm guessing on his side, this still ins't done. I believe there is still about 36 hours left of our negotiation time, if anyone wants to discuss.

OF course I know that won't happen, and I know that I stand no chance against the great Imag, but at least I can enjoy myself a bit. And if you know good old LS, you'd know that it has nothing to do with my country :)

Actually touching my country a country that has not touched you once just because you get triggered over another iMag country tapping you is uncalled for. Most of the bigger clans kill over a simple spyop especially failed ones. That was a fluff move and pretty low for you. Bring it up with him don't touch other iMag countries. Very shameful
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 22nd 2019, 15:08:31

It is a missile. He saved you costs for your netting country by getting rid of that thing. Send him a thank you card.
I am still sending thanks to Hellrush for ABing me at the end of the last set. He too saved me a ton of money. It was like I called up Geico. (Sorry Hellrush to mention you here, but yeah)

Chadius Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 15:45:12

Lord Slayer and Archaic in the same post, in 2019. wtf. lol

Nice to see old people.

Requiem, why did you leave us? :(
LAF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2019, 16:06:54

Originally posted by Chadius:
Lord Slayer and Archaic in the same post, in 2019. wtf. lol

Nice to see old people.

Requiem, why did you leave us? :(

He enjoys being carried by galleri.
(•_•)