Verified:

Invictus Game profile

Oct 14th 2019, 1:36:22

Is there a thread with best team government and strategy tips? There should be one for each server stickied.

archaic Game profile

Oct 14th 2019, 10:38:53

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2019, 19:39:00

think team same as express except longer and no bots to grab.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2019, 3:23:39

Marshal, please go fluff a duck

Invictus Game profile

Oct 15th 2019, 3:33:12

I meant best strategies and tactics,politics for each server, and how to play them.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2019, 18:25:28

Team usually rep casher, FFO or C/I wins. Kinda depends on the market and newb factors. Since there's no bot interplay on the market, the best strats can be decided in a lot of ways by whatever the players run the least of.

Oil is awesome in war sets. Tech is good if there's a lot of ffo's and cashers...etc.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 15th 2019, 20:04:52

If you have to ask, you will never know.

-Angelica, Rugrats
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2019, 21:04:01

Originally posted by Invictus:
I meant best strategies and tactics,politics for each server, and how to play them.

1. Don't landgrab. Ever. Nobody on this server has a sense of humor and you will get wrecked for grabbing
2. Stay low profile, don't batch explore too early, don't be shiney, don't be a target
3. Play the non-grabbing strat you are best at, the winning strat varies from set to set. I'll probably get a top 5 finish running an all-x farmer/oil destock (assuming the murder hobos don't get me), but a casher or x-techer is also viable. Team is the only clan server where a commie is a viable netting strat
4. There are 50 players on the server, 5-6 of them are going to suicide somebody. Have a few tanks, spies, and SDI, just enough to get passed over for an easier target. One of my allies has 0 tanks right now. He is probably doomed and does not even know it.
5. You only get 1-2 chances to do retals most sets, don't fluff them up - its the easiest land you'll get.
6. Marshal is NOT an FA, don't deal with him.
7. Don't hit Villains. Ever.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 3:47:05

Don’t hit SuperFly unless you want Darkness to rain hellfire on your country.

Veritas

Oct 16th 2019, 22:49:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Waiter, there is a fly in my soup.
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 23:21:51

Originally posted by Veritas:
Originally posted by SuperFly:
Waiter, there is a fly in my soup.

No Sir, that's a Soup-A-Fly :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Invictus Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 23:59:36

Originally posted by Red X:

-Angelica, Rugrats
lmao!

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Invictus:

1. Don't landgrab. Ever. Nobody on this server has a sense of humor and you will get wrecked for grabbing
2. Stay low profile, don't batch explore too early, don't be shiney, don't be a target
3. Play the non-grabbing strat you are best at, the winning strat varies from set to set. I'll probably get a top 5 finish running an all-x farmer/oil destock (assuming the murder hobos don't get me), but a casher or x-techer is also viable. Team is the only clan server where a commie is a viable netting strat
4. There are 50 players on the server, 5-6 of them are going to suicide somebody. Have a few tanks, spies, and SDI, just enough to get passed over for an easier target. One of my allies has 0 tanks right now. He is probably doomed and does not even know it.
5. You only get 1-2 chances to do retals most sets, don't fluff them up - its the easiest land you'll get.
6. Marshal is NOT an FA, don't deal with him.
7. Don't hit Villains. Ever.
Thanks Archaic. That's exactly what I was talking about, a strategy quick guide. That would be helpful each server had one.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2019, 2:34:34

Originally posted by Red X:

-Angelica, Rugrats

Rofl you fluffin moron 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Catch me on ir c