Verified:

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 9th 2019, 4:11:50

Still think it's funny that hellrush can't see he is a bully as well.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 4:32:13

Originally posted by Warster:

I haven’t hit monsters have I?

I am only hitting bullies.

Think of me as that nerd all the bullies pick on. Thing is this nerd fights back.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 5:49:19

Problem is you did hit monsters, not this set but in the past for no reason.

Like I said in the pm , don't claim to be innocent when you have stuff to others yourself.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Helllrush

Oct 9th 2019, 6:23:54

Like I said in the pm , don't claim to be innocent when you have stuff to others yourself.

That's because monsters are a bunch of panty-sniffing creeps who can kiss my bald ass for all I care.

Your bullies just like EVO but you just have less significance.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 8:04:08

Omg the drama lmao. Jesus i think people forget this is a game. Got immature people making fake names to look like the same person. Got people who haven't played in how long commenting on things they know nothing about because they have been gone so long. And just drama starters like Hellrush. How old are we? I'm getting to close to 30 and considered one of the youngest here geez. I can't today LMAO 😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Rasp Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 12:14:04

Originally posted by Hellrush:

Think of me as that nerd all the bullies pick on. Thing is this nerd fights back.
Originally posted by Helllrush:

That's because monsters are a bunch of panty-sniffing creeps who can kiss my bald ass for all I care.

Hellrush: I didn't hit them. They not bad.
Warster: Yes you did.
Hellrush: Oh yeah I did. They are panty-sniffing creeps and I have a bald ass.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Rasp Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 12:17:34

Like I said before and keep saying. The bullies of Earth 2025 have taken Earth empires over. Like to thank Imag, Stones, Merc, Elders and we can’t forget EVO for proving my point that bullies have taken over.

Funny when you name almost 40% of the server as being bullies. Maybe it's time to step out of the box and see the real reason they run kill runs on you.

Psst. Galleri the supreme game mod tells them to. It's all her fault.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 12:34:18

I am sick today. 😷🤒🤧
I can't play in the festivities. Be back later.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

M m i x X Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 13:54:32

Turth is Galleri is half telling the truth. She can’t look it up. Thing is all the mods are friends and she asked one of the Alliance mod to look it up for her.

It's easy to figure out your restarts... No need to use any mod perms...
-=(M m i x X)=-

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 14:19:33

Anyways being in the military has nothing to do with personality maturity. This guy suicides on half the server gets killed then starts crying about how everyone is a bully. The hypocrisy is uncanny
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 14:37:34

I win a prize today?
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(â—Ŗīšâ—ĸ)īŋŊ

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 14:39:36

Originally posted by m0bzta:
I win a prize today?

Go awayyyyy baybeh!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

breeze Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 15:45:00

Helltard please shut up about iMag. You were caught stealing oil from an iMag country. You got what you deserved. Galleri sent you our retal policy so shut up.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 16:42:05

Only primeval can see alliance countries. Report her if you think she cheated. It will only cost precious dev time to prove you wrong.

Also do you think primeval would be in on her cheating? That’s what it would require...

Do you have proof beyond antidotal evidence?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 17:03:07

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
DELETED

Again it was explained to you how it was narrowed down to 4 countries, you outed yourself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. And if you don't know how to figure out the bots. Because most of the server does know which ones are the bots, and then after that everyone is tagged up besides about 4 human players. So if you aren't smart enough to understand that or what 5 other players tried to tell you. Then there is no helping you. Apparently your IQ level is that of someone on Idiocracy in the future.
Oh and lastly, you really scream "ohhh look at me!!!". No one had mentioned your name or cared about you in a hot min. Nowhere in this thread are you listed. But here you are crying that I am out to get you and I hate you.

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 10th 2019, 0:17:11. Reason: quoted text was anti-mod popaganda

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Josey Wales

Oct 9th 2019, 17:32:48

I don't want to fight with you; I just agree with Raging Budda. Is it ok to agree with another player and comment? There's no need to insult or berate players. It is unbecoming of a Moderator. Please calm down.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 17:54:01

Yes, it is ok to sound like Alex Jones.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 18:01:19

I don't want to fight with you; I just agree with Raging Budda. Is it ok to agree with another player and comment? There's no need to insult or berate players. It is unbecoming of a Moderator. Please calm down.

Yes back to basic point. Mods should be held to a high standard and be impartial, no matter what is thrown at them or their friends or other players. and IMO, galleri you are failing at that.
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 18:03:51

Originally posted by Raging Budda:

Yes back to basic point. Mods should be held to a high standard and be impartial, no matter what is thrown at them or their friends or other players. and IMO, galleri you are failing at that.

So...she doesn't have the right to be another player in servers she's not moderating?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 18:14:39

Didn't say that. Its a game, play as you want within the rules. But on a public forum, it is distasteful when leadership calls out certain players by name.
Your base is mine!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 18:19:43

Originally posted by macdaddy3:
DELETED

You legit sent a message this morning begging for forgiveness again and then this. *facepalm*

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 10th 2019, 0:18:39. Reason: quoted text was anti-mod popaganda

Persephone

Oct 9th 2019, 19:00:47

I swear... if there was EVER a definition for a repeat offender, it's macdaddy. He begs for forgiveness, says he won't do it again. And then, he does it again... expecting ANYONE to believe any of the damned things he says afterward when he comes back begging for forgiveness again. And he wonders why NO ONE has any patience for his bullfluff?!?
♀
♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

Helllrush

Oct 9th 2019, 19:55:44

Originally posted by galleri:
You legit sent a message this morning begging for forgiveness again and then this. *facepalm*

Your such a lair gallery. Stop bullying legit players with your super villain powers, hiding in your secret liar.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 20:43:20

Originally posted by macdaddy3:
DELETED

Still more accurate than a marshal post

Edited By: Primeval on Oct 10th 2019, 0:19:26. Reason: quoted text was anti-mod popaganda
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 20:52:20

Helllrush sucks at grammar as bad as Hellrush...
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 21:03:38

Originally posted by Rasp:

Originally posted by Helllrush:

Hellrush: I didn't hit them. They not bad.
Warster: Yes you did.
Hellrush: Oh yeah I did. They are panty-sniffing creeps and I have a bald ass.

Make sure you get the right Hellrush or it makes you look like an idiot and start fluff.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 21:12:47

If I remember right I only hit Monsters because some idiot Monster member crossed server there problems. I had my reason because of that idiot. So don’t think monsters is innocent.

archaic Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 21:23:24

OK, it appears we have several mods commenting on this thread so I want to ask a sincere question. Why hasn't Hellrush been banned from this game? He is pure cancer. His only interactions in this game are deliberate attempts to ruin gameplay for others whether it be in game or on the forums. He is the purest definition of 'griefer' that we could ask for.

In any other game I've ever played online, players that consistently sabotage game play for others are dealt with administratively. Hellrush is not doing this for in-game political reasons, nor is he doing it to advance his own game experience. Everything he does is done deliberately to destroy the work of others. Hellrush and a handful of players like him are why I quit this game. There is no point in playing for 50+ days only to have some fluffter like hellrush burn everything down just for lulz.

Not only do we not have any interaction from mods/admins to reduce this behavior - the game mechanics were changed to enable and encourage it. Giving a cretin like Hellrush a restart bonus that essentially makes him a viable threat for a month after his initial suicide run was pretty fluffing astonishing.

Ghost him on the forums and IP ban him in game. Make an effort to genuinely deter the 1% of the player base that is deliberately trying to destroy your game and maybe, just maybe, the 99% of your player base that has thrown their hands up and quit might start coming back.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 21:53:34

If I remember right I only hit Monsters because some idiot Monster member crossed server there problems. I had my reason because of that idiot. So don’t think monsters is innocent.

Like I said monsters took no action against you, you targeted monsters because you knew that's where I played, over our issues in ffa,

And that's what makes you a bully, you attacked innocent players because of something that happened on another server.

You are just as bad as the bullies you claim you are fighting. Not once have I taken action against you without you starting something first or taken action against on another server because of issues somewhere else.

Edited By: Warster on Oct 9th 2019, 22:09:23
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 22:06:23

And that's what makes you a bully, you attacked innocent players because of something that happened on another server.

And who was that member ?
And what server did they play?

You know who. They played in TKO but start fluff with me in Alliance too.

Also thank you for calling Monsters Bullies for cross server there problems.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 22:10:06

No monster member made any attacks on u in alliance before you attacked us.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 22:26:31

That’s I lie

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 22:45:23

Edited By: Warster on Oct 9th 2019, 23:02:12
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Helllrush

Oct 9th 2019, 23:22:48

Fake news

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2019, 23:28:25

That's exactly what I think the real hellrush will say
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 23:49:53

Arguing with helllrush is equivalent to talking to a brick wall.
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 23:52:42

Originally posted by archaic:
OK, it appears we have several mods commenting on this thread so I want to ask a sincere question. Why hasn't Hellrush been banned from this game? He is pure cancer. His only interactions in this game are deliberate attempts to ruin gameplay for others whether it be in game or on the forums. He is the purest definition of 'griefer' that we could ask for.

In any other game I've ever played online, players that consistently sabotage game play for others are dealt with administratively. Hellrush is not doing this for in-game political reasons, nor is he doing it to advance his own game experience. Everything he does is done deliberately to destroy the work of others. Hellrush and a handful of players like him are why I quit this game. There is no point in playing for 50+ days only to have some fluffter like hellrush burn everything down just for lulz.

Not only do we not have any interaction from mods/admins to reduce this behavior - the game mechanics were changed to enable and encourage it. Giving a cretin like Hellrush a restart bonus that essentially makes him a viable threat for a month after his initial suicide run was pretty fluffing astonishing.

Ghost him on the forums and IP ban him in game. Make an effort to genuinely deter the 1% of the player base that is deliberately trying to destroy your game and maybe, just maybe, the 99% of your player base that has thrown their hands up and quit might start coming back.

For once this clown actually says something I can agree with...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2019, 0:20:42

Welcome back mrcuban...
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 10th 2019, 0:24:59

See you in a few days, Josey Wales

Originally posted by Primeval:
...I also have very low tolerance for anti-mod propaganda with absolutely no support/evidence...

Dr DD

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2019, 0:29:01

Ttt

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2019, 0:42:59

BAN HAMMER

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨

archaic Game profile

Oct 10th 2019, 3:09:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Welcome back mrcuban...

Lol, it didn't take long for the guy that publicly supports griefers to come out of retirement to pretend he no longer supports griefers.

MC, you should steal a tag and pretend you used to be a member and sponsor a reunion set. Maybe steal Ragnarok or Elysium or you could be a real hipster and steal Exodus and pretend to be GG. You already stole the PDM tag and wrung it out like a dishrag, might as well ruin a few other mid tier tags while you're back in the neighborhood.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2019, 3:17:28

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Welcome back mrcuban...

Lol, it didn't take long for the guy that publicly supports griefers to come out of retirement to pretend he no longer supports griefers.

MC, you should steal a tag and pretend you used to be a member and sponsor a reunion set. Maybe steal Ragnarok or Elysium or you could be a real hipster and steal Exodus and pretend to be GG. You already stole the PDM tag and wrung it out like a dishrag, might as well ruin a few other mid tier tags while you're back in the neighborhood.

Yup, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's suiciding behind the scenes under a different account...
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 10th 2019, 5:13:13

WE ALL SEE IT HERE WARSTAR WANTS ME TO HIT MONSTERS NEXT SET. SO DONT PLAN TO NET NEXT SET.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 10th 2019, 6:05:48

thank you for proving my point for me hellrush.

if you hit monsters all you will do is prove you are the bully that i claim you are.

Edited By: Warster on Oct 10th 2019, 6:08:49
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 11th 2019, 4:26:03

Yayyy free target practice

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 11th 2019, 4:37:10

thank you for proving my point for me hellrush.

if you hit monsters all you will do is prove you are the bully that i claim you are.

How can it be bulling when you ask me to hit monsters?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 11th 2019, 6:27:07

please show me where i even said anything like that
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Helllrush

Oct 11th 2019, 6:45:30

i want you to suicide on monsters next tuesday so i can warn them of a possible attack the day before and i'll look like fluffing nostradamus and get myself promoted to head precog of the monsters minority report unit. i'll pay you in used panties, which i know you love to sniff you creepy little weasel.

^ See? Proof.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Oct 12th 2019, 0:32:45

I stopped reading on page one somewhere so I could Post this:

"Lair Lair, Dragon on fire!"

*spelling errors cause much humor and my mind drifts afterwards...and being called a lair sounds sexual when referencing a female, but I'm warped and imaginative, so there's that
Skywise