Verified:

Buch Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:39:06

Old Biden and Beto coming to get your AR-15's

Let's take bets on compliance rate.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:42:59

fluff them!, Maybe they should go get people's cars too since they kill so many people each month.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:43:58

They can try to take mine... lol... not recommended..

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:50:26

civil war?

AtticusRex Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:52:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
fluff them!, Maybe they should go get people's cars too since they kill so many people each month.

But then how would we cook babies?

Bonus.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 21:55:45

Don't think they'll be coming personally, however, I'm going to give them to them bullets first. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Buch Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 22:23:51

I'm thinking 0 % because Trump 2020.

Only reasonable choice now

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 22:25:26

0% tax rate, vote Jayr 2020!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Oct 2nd 2019, 22:31:55

Originally posted by Suicidal:
civil war?

Nah. Everyone is all talk until it's time to do the deed.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Buch Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 22:44:14

Figured I would have triggered a hippie by now

farmer Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 1:54:05

we are already in a civil war, it is being fought by politicians right now

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 1:58:12

I’m voting for hitlery.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 3:25:01

Originally posted by farmer:
we are already in a civil war, it is being fought by politicians right now

So.... it's not civil then.
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 13:33:53

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 3rd 2019, 14:04:58

I don't have time for politics, I am working. (got ya there now buch :P )

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 3rd 2019, 14:13:43

Best quote of the day.

KOH you win the award today bud.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

archaic Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 15:19:22

Originally posted by Red X:

Best quote of the day.

KOH you win the award today bud.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 15:22:45

87Fresh Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 15:51:15

Just cuz you war in Earth doesn't mean you can war in real life lol you all sound so dumb behind a keyboard

Buch Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 17:38:38

^ there's a hippie

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 18:23:02

I love hippies, but I'll never be one.
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 19:49:13

You're a Bernie liver?

Chevs

Oct 3rd 2019, 20:45:13

Bernie campaign is over he has serious heart bern
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

87Fresh Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 20:49:14

I'm not American

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:15:42

Trump has done more for gun control in 2 years than biden has in 40.

mrford Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:28:31

My gun collection is about to be lost in a tragic boating accident.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:31:15

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

And yet Democrats still despise the man, so no point trying to appease them!
(•_•)

major Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:34:25

the founding fathers intent for gun ownership was made for the most part to ensure the people would be able to thwart unfair practices by the government. its a government by the people and for the people...

cival war is an option, the last one, but yes, the people will stand at any and all cost.

being real !!

major Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:37:07

Originally posted by 87Fresh:
I'm not American

then why make the sly comment?

there are a lot of hard-hitting crackers here that will make a stand for their families, their families future, and their homeland .

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:40:55

And yet Democrats still despise the man, so no point trying to appease them!
On the alternative plane (since we both know I'm opposed to gun control), the repubs also just blindly support him anyways too. Works both ways.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:43:20

https://youtu.be/oOpj-BEPnSg

So the "buy a shotgun" guy is going to take my guns away, and the guy who advocated taking guns away from people is the guy to vote for to keep my guns.

That's profoundly stupid. But ok.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2019, 22:46:13
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 22:46:16

If the far left has it's way and all guns get banned, the following can and may happen....Gilead....do you really want that?

LOL no seriously, my GF watches the handmaid tales and I'm not gonna pretend not to like it, it is interesting....but if you take the concept and apply "what if" to the present, one of the ways for a fanatic would be government to achieve this would be by taking people's ability to fight back away, take their guns!

No thanks, I'll keep mine and refuse to hand them over.
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Oct 3rd 2019, 23:22:31

Originally posted by major:
the founding fathers intent for gun ownership was made for the most part to ensure the people would be able to thwart unfair practices by the government. its a government by the people and for the people...

cival war is an option, the last one, but yes, the people will stand at any and all cost.

being real !!

But who gets to decide whats tyranny and not? Who gets to justify taking up arms against the government? Let’s say that all of the Trump Derangement Syndrome people decide that he’s becoming a tyrannical dictator and buy up weapons ahead of an armed rebellion against him - are they free to do so under the 2A? Does the 2A allow for Trump supporters to take up arms against the rebels?

How does this not just turn into anarchy in practice?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 23:29:37

If the far left has it's way and all guns get banned, the following can and may happen....Gilead....do you really want that?

LOL no seriously, my GF watches the handmaid tales and I'm not gonna pretend not to like it, it is interesting....but if you take the concept and apply "what if" to the present, one of the ways for a fanatic would be government to achieve this would be by taking people's ability to fight back away, take their guns!

No thanks, I'll keep mine and refuse to hand them over.
Tell her to read Oryx and Crake. Atwood's subtitles in her view of a dystopian future are both vivid and realistic. She's like orwell without the fluff at times. Modern dystopians tend to struggle with not becoming just regular sci-fi, but atwood seems to have a more prudent and tangible view of our future. She's a terrific author.

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Originally posted by major:

being real !!

But who gets to decide whats tyranny and not? Who gets to justify taking up arms against the government? Let’s say that all of the Trump Derangement Syndrome people decide that he’s becoming a tyrannical dictator and buy up weapons ahead of an armed rebellion against him - are they free to do so under the 2A? Does the 2A allow for Trump supporters to take up arms against the rebels?

How does this not just turn into anarchy in practice?
That's the ultimate irony in this time of discord. We all want things we also want the other guy not to have. Our views are not tangibly based in what is good for all, but more in what we hate or fear.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 23:39:34

Thanks, Deee :-)
(•_•)

BROmanceNZ

Oct 4th 2019, 0:35:16

That's the ultimate irony in this time of discord. We all want things we also want the other guy not to have. Our views are not tangibly based in what is good for all, but more in what we hate or fear.

That’s the nail on the head.

At the end of the day, gun control and gun rights activists would both welcome a society where gun ownership is unrestricted yet gun violence doesn’t exist. Control advocates just don’t trust people to create that utopia, rights activists don’t trust the government.

The more extreme people on either side make things worse; control advocates saying all guns should be banned fluff the responsible gun owners right off and make themselves look like authoritarian mobs, and rights advocates that go around saying fluff like “You can pry my weapon from my cold, dead hands” tell control advocates that these people won’t obey the law anyway - so they’re no better than criminals.

Edited By: BROmanceNZ on Oct 4th 2019, 0:37:47. Reason: Expanding
See Original Post

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 1:06:38

agree 100% with KoH......

Original Skywise L Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 1:47:57

So they come and take " our guns "... They will never get them all, ever...impossible... and that is realistic.
Skywise

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 1:52:08

Originally posted by Original Skywise L:
So they come and take " our guns "... They will never get them all, ever...impossible... and that is realistic.

And as long as there's a market, there will be sellers, how's the drug war going?
(•_•)

Hidden_Dibs Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 4:12:26

Just testing my cloaking technology. I could mention something about what types of guns are used to kill people everyday in major US cities, but that's just a normal news statistic.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 7:44:45

The hypocrisy here is astounding
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

mdevol Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 15:11:51

Beto is polling at 0-3% he is done. In all others worlds, he would quit now, but he has qualified for this next weeks debate and has a bunch of other peoples money to spend, so he is gonna keep going until people stop giving him money.

Biden is losing ground fast. Unfortunately for him, so is Kamala Harris, Tulsi Gabbard did her good exposing her for what she is. Her voters have flipped to Warren, who has seen a rather perplexing uptick. This next debate will be interesting, I am looking forward to see Tulsi back on stage and coming out swinging.

Before this Ukraine stuff, Biden had this campaign in the bag, he was getting the Clinton treatment and Elizabeth Warren, no matter how hard she tried, was gonna get Bernie'd.

My money, if I were a betting man, would go to bet that Hillary jumps in the race next week after the debate, while it is seen as another snoozefest and pie in the sky rhetoric about spending insane amounts of money that we have no possible way to raise to fund the plans, fresh off of one of the lower polling candidates taking the gloves off and smacking around Biden and Warren.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2019, 17:22:29

Regardless, the fluff show is hella entertaining :-)
(•_•)