Verified:

patriottawnn Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 14:58:53

that'd be a record for the ages

sinistril Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 16:03:29

One trillion what? Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The_Hawk

Oct 7th 2019, 16:16:53

Originally posted by sinistril:
One trillion what? Lol

Acres!

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Oct 7th 2019, 18:34:14

one trillion blow jobs....that'd be a wet noodle

Marshal Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 19:32:04

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
One trillion what? Lol

Acres!

that's not even possible (well possible maybe if whole server coordinates).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

The_Hawk

Oct 7th 2019, 19:44:00

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
one trillion blow jobs....that'd be a wet noodle

Hmmmm

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

sinistril Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 20:06:46

Originally posted by Marshal:
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
One trillion what? Lol

Acres!

(well possible maybe if whole server coordinates).

If every single person played this game and colluded perfectly, it would still not be possible

In fact, if everyone that played this game in e2025 days played and colluded perfectly, it still would not be possible

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 7th 2019, 20:11:39
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Oct 7th 2019, 20:35:34

thats what they said before airplanes were created, the split of the atom, and soon we'll be able to watch our favorite television shows from the palm of our hand...oh wait!

sinistril Game profile

Oct 8th 2019, 1:56:47

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
thats what they said before airplanes were created, the split of the atom, and soon we'll be able to watch our favorite television shows from the palm of our hand...oh wait!

This is more like a group of ants traveling faster than the speed of light by joining antennas. You would need something 300 + million acres average per hit... for an entire set. It's not even a matter of whether or not those acres could exist. The person doing the grabbing would not even be in GDI range of those grabs. Even when Marshal gets something right he is wrong. It's astounding.

Oct 8th 2019, 2:02:19

sounds like you've done some math

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 8th 2019, 2:18:36

Why is everyone on marsha's nuts? Patriot...chupa mi berga, Hawk...Cah-Caw, Sin...we better kill shid next round am tired of hoarding missiles n no kills.

Dr DD

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2019, 3:10:19

hmmm

Oct 8th 2019, 13:50:36

yo que hice vato! im collateral dmg on this one

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 8th 2019, 15:11:26

That would be 3 x 24 x 60 which equals 4320 turns without bonus points divided by 1 trillion equals 231,481 acres per hit to get there if you did not have to maintain readiness which would be required.

so NO IT IS IMPossible> LOL Like SINISTRIL said You would be so fat before you got half way there that the game would block you from grabbing those poor little 500k acre countries because you would be to big

CAN NOT BE DONE BY ANY MEANS> END OF THREAD< Quit smoking dope and making posts your brain is fried enough already<

And PATRIOT that is Physics that makes all that work this game is Math based. Even Einstein would tell you that you can not get 1 trillion acres in this game. The world is going to crap right before my eyes.

Oct 8th 2019, 15:43:05

what if, qz gave everybody 1 billion acres off the bat instead of 100? would it be possible then?

still playing inside the box i see lol...erm i mean uhhh ok i will stop the drugs now...uhh this is good weed...

take ur old people pills uj cuz u sound crazy enough to be suckin fluff

Marshal Game profile

Oct 8th 2019, 19:34:04

building up 1b acres isn't even possible.

Oct 8th 2019, 20:55:40

my willy is silly but like billie he's a bad guy

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 18:15:05

I think he was talking about networth. Hawk is the one that said acres..Sin wanteth not the smoke I see..Patriot I ll make you collateral damage perro!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 19:34:19

1t nw for sure if gets 1t oil and bushels and breaks llaar's landrecord or set last 6+ months (although many might get bored and just quit).

Oct 9th 2019, 19:57:14

Originally posted by Kahuna:
I think he was talking about networth. Hawk is the one that said acres..Sin wanteth not the smoke I see..Patriot I ll make you collateral damage perro!

estos pendejos domas ven lo que esta afrente de ellos. yo y tu, somos diferentes :P chinga su madre a todo los idiotas

Kahuna Game profile

Oct 9th 2019, 21:53:15

Lol get 1t oil and sell them for a dollar. Oh hold up, if we get all the people in the world to play 16 countries, and then get assume theyll make it to 10m cause they'll prolly be n00bs most of them like 99.99% plus Illars land record and times 140% mil strategy tech ='s trillion$ in networth. Easy
Nah nvm I ll keep you here Patriot.