Verified:

Z [Post Script]

Oct 4th 2019, 15:48:48

We have agreed to stop the hostilities this reset. In exchange, Evo has agreed to pay reps next reset in the form of 75k acres (1:1 land lost this set) to make up for the actions of the terrorist / bully Rick. Otherwise we’ll have a UNAP and move forward peacefully!

We gave up a top 10 country or two this reset, but getting two land kills almost makes up for it! And we’ve learned that a lot of the Evo players are pretty cool and understanding of what we did and why we did it. Nothing but the best of luck to you all going forward. Just keep terrorists out of your alliance :)
-Z (Post Script)

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 15:52:20

So Marsha being an idiot ended up with reps being paid in this set anyways, and only served to ruin two clans resets? Sounds reasonable.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:01:06

Originally posted by sinistril:
So Marsha being an idiot ended up with reps being paid in this set anyways, and only served to ruin two clans resets? Sounds reasonable.
Says reps next set but otherwise yes.
Someone post warstats. Im lazy.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:05:44

War stats? 😂😂😂😂
Catch me on ir c

Z [Post Script]

Oct 4th 2019, 16:06:09

https://www.eestats.com/...amp;badside%5B%5D=EVOacad

*DO* pay attention to good guys and bad guys :)
-Z (Post Script)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:06:31

Hahaha.

👉👌😘

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:41:33

Hmmmm
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:45:29

The 0 hits in return is sort of impressive. Never seen such a coordinated non response. Two snaps.

Also PS, can i land grab one of your ruined countries? Trade you for a pact? Lol

Buch Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 17:11:32

Booooooooo

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 18:17:17

Buch, I know.

How often is there a legit reason for a war these days,
especially between 2 alliances that prefer to net.

But neither of us wanted this fight.
Just sometimes, you have to enforce an agreement.
It got enforced, we got what we wanted. Time to move on.
Z is #1

Original Skywise L Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 19:51:50

The Evo members I chatted with were pretty cool. Just throwing that out there.
Skywise

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 19:55:45

oh stfu. this whole fluff started when helltard decided to suicide on evo (instead tagging up his restart to tag where he was when his orig. country got killed and doing warhits) and after rick returned he detagged and suicided on ps.

every1 made errors but main guilty is helltard.

case closed move on. find new hobby.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Chevs

Oct 4th 2019, 19:57:09

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
The 0 hits in return is sort of impressive. Never seen such a coordinated non response. Two snaps.

Also PS, can i land grab one of your ruined countries? Trade you for a pact? Lol

pm me
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

sinistril Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 22:08:28

Originally posted by Marshal:

oh stfu. this whole fluff started when helltard decided to suicide on evo (instead tagging up his restart to tag where he was when his orig. country got killed and doing warhits) and after rick returned he detagged and suicided on ps.

every1 made errors but main guilty is helltard.

case closed move on. find new hobby.

So your clan farms hellrush, he suicides you as should be expected when you farm an obvious non bot country, and you tell him to get fluffed so he suicides you again... Then a member of your clan suicides an ally, you tell them to get fluffed, and they kill members in your clan for it.... And it's hellrush's fault? Nah. It's the fluffty fa that Evo employs that's the underlying issue here

Also failing to see the mistakes of PS guys who got their set ruined?

Edited By: sinistril on Oct 4th 2019, 22:11:15
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 22:19:41

Regime change is warranted in EVO, and no this is no troll post, how can you ignore YOUR mistakes, Marshal?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 0:34:48

i gotta go with sinistril here... how is this hellrush's fault? he didnt make ur guy detag and hit PS

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 5:38:37

Evo or PS can FA me $12Billion cash and equivalent and I will tag up with them next set.

ddd Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 5:56:30

dumb war but leave it to marsha to be the creator of it.

worst player/leader in the history of the game, FACT AMUNDO

BOMBER SAYS SO

Marshal Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 10:29:46

idiot senistril: WE DIDN'T TOUCH ON HELLTARD'S COUNTRY/COUNTRIES ON THIS SET UNTIL HE STARTED ATTACKING AGAINST US.

boltard: helltard's farming caused rick's detag. if you wanna know why he suicided ask him.

yes 1 evo attacked against helltard's untagged country last set hole evo attacked against him after he started farming but that's history now. he had no any fluffing valid reason to attack against evo on this set.

rest of you dumbasses: goto hell.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

En4cer Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 10:43:38

Here for the bonuse

sinistril Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 11:42:32

Originally posted by Marshal:
idiot senistril: WE DIDN'T TOUCH ON HELLTARD'S COUNTRY/COUNTRIES ON THIS SET UNTIL HE STARTED ATTACKING AGAINST US.

boltard: helltard's farming caused rick's detag. if you wanna know why he suicided ask him.

yes 1 evo attacked against helltard's untagged country last set hole evo attacked against him after he started farming but that's history now. he had no any fluffing valid reason to attack against evo on this set.

rest of you dumbasses: goto hell.

Posts like this are exactly why you need to be removed as Evo's FA immediately, and why you should have never been in that position in the first place. Vae victis.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2019, 12:26:53

Evo needs new leadership if it expects to last.

Z [Post Script]

Oct 5th 2019, 12:44:35

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Evo or PS can FA me $12Billion cash and equivalent and I will tag up with them next set.

Just 12? Go big or go home!
-Z (Post Script)

Rick Game profile

Oct 5th 2019, 13:12:50

Who is more endowed? A chihuahua or a python?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 5th 2019, 14:22:12

Originally posted by Rick:

I have wanted to say that I am impressed you went from a tiny Chihuahua to a Python size penis.
Hmm actually...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2019, 18:04:37

1. Hellrush defended himself. Evo fault
2. Evo member detagged and suicided random
Alliance not involved with hellrush. Evo fault
3. Evo refuses to pay reps per agreement. Evo fault. Marsha’s fault.
4. Evo keeps Marshall on as FA? In that case all future issues are all of Evo fault. You don’t keep incompetence in leadership.

Z is #1

Rick Game profile

Oct 6th 2019, 13:43:21

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Rick:

I have wanted to say that I am impressed you went from a tiny Chihuahua to a Python size penis.
Hmm actually...

I think it's how you use your equipment more than how it looks.... right...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2019, 17:18:47

As far as i remember there was peace between hellrush and evo for over a week before an evo member hit hellrush again in the final hours of last set.

I think, given that circumstance, one should have expected hin to hit again. Just my 2 cents.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2019, 19:52:55

Originally posted by Servant:
1. Hellrush defended himself. Evo fault
2. Evo member detagged and suicided random
Alliance not involved with hellrush. Evo fault
3. Evo refuses to pay reps per agreement. Evo fault. Marsha’s fault.
4. Evo keeps Marshall on as FA? In that case all future issues are all of Evo fault. You don’t keep incompetence in leadership.

10/10

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ninong Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 1:38:15

bonus
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

DruncK Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 2:54:45

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I forgive my better half. Please forgive me for taking your joke as hard as Hellrush takes m0b's fluff n balls

Bonus

Rasp Game profile

Oct 7th 2019, 13:35:16

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
As far as i remember there was peace between hellrush and evo for over a week before an evo member hit hellrush again in the final hours of last set.

I think, given that circumstance, one should have expected hin to hit again. Just my 2 cents.

Last set, I don't think the ceasefire was communicated to evo or the member acting rogue didn't see the message.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much