Verified:

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 4:41:52

So there isn’t going to be a troop market until end of set?

The_Hawk

Oct 1st 2019, 11:58:32

That's how it normally is

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 19:13:39

oh you are gonna suicide on this server too?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 20:42:01

Originally posted by Marshal:
oh you are gonna suicide on this server too?

I don’t suicide like you do.

You a fluffing bully Marshal and toxic for this game.

patriottawnn Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 20:59:27

we all know ur full of fluff hellrush lol

marshal has been one of the nicest dudes ive met since ive come back. you have a problem sir and you should go to church

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 21:13:10

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
we all know ur full of fluff hellrush lol

marshal has been one of the nicest dudes ive met since ive come back. you have a problem sir and you should go to church

Marshal is a rude flufftard. He is a bully and the fact that he doesn’t realize it upsets me. marshal is toxic for the game. longer it takes him to realize it more it’s going to kill the game.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2019, 21:25:26

Marshal is a nice guy that's a fact. That's why it breaks Derrick's heart every set when he has to turn down his app to join LoC.
Just shut up and have another beer

commander1972 Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 21:27:28

^
TRUTH

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 1st 2019, 21:31:25

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Marshal is a nice guy that's a fact. That's why it breaks Derrick's heart every set when he has to turn down his app to join LoC.

You most be joking. Marshal is a flufftard always has been and will most likely stay that way until he realizes it.

Oct 2nd 2019, 2:09:04

marshal is one of the most hard fact down to earth guy ive seen so far. you might not like that he doesn't sugarcoat the truth but most of his posts is factual with his opinion tacked on. Not his opinion decorated with convenient facts.

you on the other hand, are secretive, conniving, and prideful. that is all

sinistril Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 2:34:59

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
marshal is one of the most hard fact down to earth guy ive seen so far. you might not like that he doesn't sugarcoat the truth but most of his posts is factual with his opinion tacked on. Not his opinion decorated with convenient facts.

you on the other hand, are secretive, conniving, and prideful. that is all

True. Marsha deals only in facts except when he doesn't.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 2:45:52

Marshal pacts are worthless as him

Oct 2nd 2019, 5:07:44

all pacts can be broken, that's been proven. that's your inexperience or incompetence talking.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 13:31:49

Marshals a suicider? Lmaooo

I must be a virgin then fluff 😂😂😂
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Oct 2nd 2019, 14:57:03

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

Could be.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Oct 2nd 2019, 15:33:15

pics or aint real

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 2nd 2019, 16:18:11

Originally posted by The_Hawk:

Could be.

On lunch sitting at my office I almost spit out my wild cherry pepsi.

/me waves at pat
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2019, 17:08:53

paging /u/derrick

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 18:07:39

Sad part is everyone is a suicider unless you run an all X setup every set since day one of you starting. You also most have never Spied or attacked someone for any reason at all. If you can prove this your not a suicider. If you can’t prove this your a suicider in the eyes of everyone.

That’s right I called everyone a suicider that goes for me too.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2019, 20:22:55

What if you don't play?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 23:38:49

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Sad part is everyone is a suicider unless you run an all X setup every set since day one of you starting. You also most have never Spied or attacked someone for any reason at all. If you can prove this your not a suicider. If you can’t prove this your a suicider in the eyes of everyone.

That's not true though, as a suicider, you go in, build up to the point of hitting into the country/countries and expect to die. As a netter, you go into it, grabbing and building up to the point of being able to hold on to your gains and not get killed or lose your gains....is definitely a difference in being a suicider or netter/killer....one is a douche, the other an asshole

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 5:38:01

Originally posted by jjterrico:

That's not true though, as a suicider, you go in, build up to the point of hitting into the country/countries and expect to die. As a netter, you go into it, grabbing and building up to the point of being able to hold on to your gains and not get killed or lose your gains....is definitely a difference in being a suicider or netter/killer....one is a douche, the other an asshole

It's still a suicider how ever you look at it. Landgrabing someone still screws someones set. Running harmful ops still screws over someone's set. Declaring war on another clan is still screwing over someone's set. Hit someone in retaliation is still screwing over someone's set. In the end it's a war game and you most suicide someone or you can go play Farmville.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 3rd 2019, 10:07:19

Originally posted by jjterrico:

It's still a suicider how ever you look at it. Landgrabing someone still screws someones set. Running harmful ops still screws over someone's set. Declaring war on another clan is still screwing over someone's set. Hit someone in retaliation is still screwing over someone's set. In the end it's a war game and you most suicide someone or you can go play Farmville.

I am not sure if you can split that hair anymore then you have already done.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 10:39:47

damn it redx you gave me crabs again
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(â—Ŗīšâ—ĸ)īŋŊ

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 3rd 2019, 14:16:19

Originally posted by m0bzta:
damn it redx you gave me crabs again

Yeah im sorry the crabs are on your bong hole....my bad next time ill shave before I smash

mrford Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 16:37:34

Marshal might be a nice guy, but 95% of his posts are worthless spam that do little more than parrot info already given.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oct 3rd 2019, 17:00:48

Originally posted by mrford:
Marshal might be a nice guy, but 95% of his posts are worthless spam that do little more than parrot info already given.

like your post then? at this point that view is now spam and is pretty much worthless since it has been given

mrford Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 17:57:32

your logic is broken
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oct 3rd 2019, 18:02:11

your momma is broken from last night

mrford Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 20:07:42

hope you brought a shovel, because she is 6 feet under. whatever floats your boat.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Oct 3rd 2019, 20:12:18

mudbaths are in bro. get with the program.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 15:57:55

Spot on. Couldn't have said it better myself. Feels rough having to do it over and over again.

As for Hellrush.....

He's about 3 days from proving me wrong and turning in a solid netting set. He's going to receive props from me on that fact but there's STILL THREE DAYS FOLKS! Haha! Graduation from Hellrush the suicider to HELLRUSH INFINITE!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 4th 2019, 19:45:46

helltard: I don't build country while having tag protection and then detag and suicide or use restart bonuses to build suiciding country instead doing warhits unlike you.

when I did my suiciding (years ago, ancient history now) I did it w/o any fluffing restart bonuses unlike you. sadly pang or qz won't do anything on restart bonuses so players like you helltard can use their restarts on suiciding.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2019, 20:03:22

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Spot on. Couldn't have said it better myself. Feels rough having to do it over and over again.

As for Hellrush.....

He's about 3 days from proving me wrong and turning in a solid netting set. He's going to receive props from me on that fact but there's STILL THREE DAYS FOLKS! Haha! Graduation from Hellrush the suicider to HELLRUSH INFINITE!

Probably out stealing oil from countries to fund his countries