Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 16:06:22

The fake one is more charismatic.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Makinso Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 20:16:34

KILL EM ALL!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 20:41:35

Evo needs some new leadership I will take the role and fire Marshal then retire myself.

Marhsal

Oct 2nd 2019, 20:55:28

Originally posted by Requiem:
Evo needs some new leadership I will take the role and fire Marshal then retire myself.

you can't fire me I quit
Marshal Bot v 3.2

import random

try:
WorldKnowledge.append()

except TruthNotKnownError:
return random.lie()

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 2nd 2019, 23:16:55

I was summoned.

I dont know what are the pact terms between Evo and PS but I know that most pacts force the host of the aggressor to help kill and help pay back the damages.

Marshall did nothing wrong here. I fully stand behind Marshall in every way. Marshal on the on the other hand seems to have created another war for Evo for no reason whatsoever, like he did about 1-1.5 years ago with SOL by ignoring his alliance's responsibilities. I don't get why he doesn't learn?

Also, Marshal needs to out #127 if that has not been done. Everyone needs to know who this is, unless Evo orchestrated him to leave tag and hit their competition for some reason, which I doubt.

Buch Game profile

Oct 2nd 2019, 23:19:39

Shush gargler

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 23:31:29

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Servant:
Marshall.

You’re making Helltard look like a genius.

That depends if you are reading the real marshal's posts or the fake one. There is a fake one in this thread. Which makes it funny.

I was referring to the real one:)
Z is #1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2019, 23:45:04

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I was summoned.

I dont know what are the pact terms between Evo and PS but I know that most pacts force the host of the aggressor to help kill and help pay back the damages.

Marshall did nothing wrong here. I fully stand behind Marshall in every way. Marshal on the on the other hand seems to have created another war for Evo for no reason whatsoever, like he did about 1-1.5 years ago with SOL by ignoring his alliance's responsibilities. I don't get why he doesn't learn?

Also, Marshal needs to out #127 if that has not been done. Everyone needs to know who this is, unless Evo orchestrated him to leave tag and hit their competition for some reason, which I doubt.

10/10

Who's the scumbag?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:04:09

Yeah but i think the real Marshal is making the dumber comments. Marshal Bot needs an upgrade.

Also evo members aren't exactly household names but this one was a former leader in TIE who went off after his set got ruined by hellrush. Why he went off on ps and laf is you know, something only he knows. That said, it's not someone I've seen come up as a suicider before.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 3rd 2019, 0:07:57
See Original Post

Rick Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:07:51

I am hung like a chihuahua.

Truth is, I come back from vacation and my country is ravaged. One guy able to inflict so much pain with zero coordinated response from my alliance. Entirely my fault - no one to blame but me.

A week left in the set, why not go out with some LOL's and share the love. Nothing more to the story than that.

<3

Edited By: Rick on Oct 3rd 2019, 0:15:26
See Original Post

Z [Post Script]

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:14:27

Two of what I think are relevant prior posts of yours....

Rick

Feb 10th 2019, 14:31:43
Prefer netting in peace... who does that today?

Rick

Jan 20th 2019, 14:42:40
i pooped while typing this
-Z (Post Script)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:26:09

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah but i think the real Marshal is making the dumber comments. Marshal Bot needs an upgrade.

Also evo members aren't exactly household names but this one was a former leader in TIE who went off after his set got ruined by hellrush. Why he went off on ps and laf is you know, something only he knows. That said, it's not someone I've seen come up as a suicider before.

What TIE leader was that?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Z [Post Script]

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:30:52

Originally posted by Red X:

The one who posted 20 minutes before you did :)
-Z (Post Script)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:35:23

So someone ruined your set for no reason so the solution in your mind is to do the same thing to someone else?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:35:49

SMH not good....
(•_•)

Z [Post Script]

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:37:38

So someone ruined your set for no reason so the solution in your mind is to do the same thing to someone else?

I’m pretty sure I remember from kindergarten: wrong + wrong = right. So duh.
-Z (Post Script)

archaic Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:54:56

I'm still trying to understand why someone would contact marshal thinking they were going to get a legible non-random result from the interaction.

Oh, chevs - good to see you're still an unmitigated fluff. Good to see you back, I didn't think standards around here could sink any lower - it's as if you came back to prove they could.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Rick Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 0:59:28

Small corrections: "Someone" = Helltard... "no reason" = hate for EVO. I made my rationale known above too. This is a war game. The people of hung like a chihuahua are cheering in the streets.

<3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 1:12:26

I was being nice... need me to explain in a way you can understand?

Rick Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 1:15:19

I was being nice... need me to explain in a way you can understand?

Not sure I understand. You have an opinion of the way I made attacks that is different to mine. There are no niceties involved.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 2:33:10

RICK of ICN?

Lots of old friends there.

Yes, you can suicide on anyone you want
But the tag that you’re in is responsible for your actions for 48-72 hrs after you detag per the pacts.

You obligated Evo to 200k acres or war
Z is #1

sinistril Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 3:48:15

Originally posted by archaic:
I'm still trying to understand why someone would contact marshal thinking they were going to get a legible non-random result from the interaction.

Oh, chevs - good to see you're still an unmitigated fluff. Good to see you back, I didn't think standards around here could sink any lower - it's as if you came back to prove they could.

no computer code is truly random.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Rokkie Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 4:19:46

I was summoned.

^^ this. we need to know.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 4:22:04

Originally posted by Rokkie:
I was summoned.

^^ this. we need to know.

It's Rick, you people don't read?
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 5:21:54

I
Originally posted by Rick:

Small corrections: "Someone" = Helltard... "no reason" = hate for EVO. I made my rationale known above too. This is a war game. The people of hung like a chihuahua are cheering in the streets.

<3

I ONLY HIT EVO BECAUSE THERE fluffTARD BULLIES. BULLIES most be stopped.

Hit you so much was because you had stock at home with very little defence. 350+ million food 2+ billion cash 20 million oil and a lot of tech. With only a 600k break made farming you fun. Also the others in evo bought up and put stock on the market.

Btw what did PS do to you?

What evo did to me was farmed me last set. Then we had our fight and evo need Derrick to step in and help. Then Derrick worked out a ceasefire between EVO and me. Then EVO broke Ceasefire in the last couple of days of set. After you all destocked making it so I couldn't do anything in return. So this set I fluffed EVO the Bullies up in return.

Helllrush

Oct 3rd 2019, 6:30:22

Lol, jk. Ignore me. I am just jealous Marshall wouldn’t let me join Evo.

And I really like sniffing butts.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 3rd 2019, 7:39:04

Originally posted by Helllrush:
Lol, jk. Ignore me. I am just jealous Marshall wouldn’t let me join Evo.

And I really like sniffing butts.

I have a few alliances that would let me join. Evo are flufftards so I would never join them.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2019, 9:02:33

Originally posted by Marshal:
and this thread has several idiots.

EVO honors pacts and if stockstealing happened I'm not aware it, if I had been told about it I'd have made member to pay reps on this set.

end of public discussion. further discussion pm only.

Oh, what an adult!
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 3rd 2019, 10:06:11

Originally posted by Z [Post Script]:
Originally posted by Red X:

The one who posted 20 minutes before you did :)

The name does not ring a bell. TIE over the years had so many people in leadership position.

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 3rd 2019, 14:08:41

Damn Rick. :(

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 3:11:36

still interesting
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:04:44

Apparently if you kill off 37.5% of the tag, Evo will agree to honor their agreements.

So, I do apologize for the initial post, it was wrong.

Evo will honor your pact, after you prove you will enforce it.
Z is #1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2019, 16:18:08

EVO needs a new FA.
(•_•)