Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Sep 24th 2019, 1:00:42

Our tiny tiny town of calumet michigan is once again hockeyville USA. The Blues and Red Wings will play in our hockey rink which is the oldest in the United States. Talk about a stone age arena omg. we only had sheets of plywood loose as the flooring, thin wood benches. but was a big day as the wiener mobile showed up and the peanut truck. The game is set for Thursday Night.
The kids from other schools just hate to come up here to play hockey as it is the life blood up here and they take it super serious. Seems lots of injuries to opposing team members. They had to make up a female hockey league as the gals we kicking ass in the guys teams lol.
https://www.google.com/...&biw=1024&bih=685

The Calumet Colosseum, built in 1913, is the OLDEST indoor ice arena still in use in ... 1902:The Amphidrome was built in 1902 on the South shore of Portage Lake in Houghton, Michigan

yeah I wore my BLues t shirt

breeze Game profile

Sep 24th 2019, 1:04:47

The question is did you sell any sardine pies?

commander1972 Game profile

Sep 24th 2019, 1:11:07

"Everybody is just on their feet screaming 'Kill Kill Kill'! This is hockey!"

farmer Game profile

Sep 24th 2019, 12:08:27

nice

major Game profile

Sep 24th 2019, 22:14:59

awesome man !!

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 25th 2019, 4:59:37

Originally posted by brujodale:
Our tiny tiny town of calumet michigan is once again hockeyville USA. The Blues and Red Wings will play in our hockey rink which is the oldest in the United States. Talk about a stone age arena omg. we only had sheets of plywood loose as the flooring, thin wood benches. but was a big day as the wiener mobile showed up and the peanut truck. The game is set for Thursday Night.
The kids from other schools just hate to come up here to play hockey as it is the life blood up here and they take it super serious. Seems lots of injuries to opposing team members. They had to make up a female hockey league as the gals we kicking ass in the guys teams lol.

The Calumet Colosseum, built in 1913, is the OLDEST indoor ice arena still in use in ... 1902:The Amphidrome was built in 1902 on the South shore of Portage Lake in Houghton, Michigan

Just remember hockey will always be a Canadian Born sport.

[IX]Mobster

Sep 25th 2019, 17:42:57

Originally posted by Hellrush:

Just remember, a Canadian team hasn't won the Stanley Cup in a really long time. (1995?)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2019, 4:19:40

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
Originally posted by Hellrush:

Just remember, a Canadian team hasn't won the Stanley Cup in a really long time. (1995?)

Just remember the sport was created by the people of the First Nations.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

brujodale Game profile

Sep 30th 2019, 2:33:34

they had boiled fish so was not allowed to bring sardines into the park.