Verified:

Alin Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 10:38:26

Just wondering:

If you get threatened by another country to drop your def ally or else you'll get topfed too, and you drop him. Is this considered coordination?

I was never threatened ( i tend to react ugly @ threats ). Actually blid was hypocrite that reset. He was also doing coordination and so were you. And i was caught in the middle trying to defend my DA.

Neither you or blid ever apologized for what you 2 dragged me into.

You 2 need to learn how, so do it like this :
TDA and CX i apologize for acusing last reset. Wasn't the case. However i will still remain suspicious because i have my reasons to.

133tz Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 13:02:00

Dammit I shouldn't have sold my 50mil bushels... FML
I am an EE noob.

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 14:48:46

Alin -- I was talking to Jayr.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Vic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2013, 21:04:11

Originally posted by Alin:
Just wondering:

If you get threatened by another country to drop your def ally or else you'll get topfed too, and you drop him. Is this considered coordination?

I was never threatened ( i tend to react ugly @ threats ). Actually blid was hypocrite that reset. He was also doing coordination and so were you. And i was caught in the middle trying to defend my DA.

Neither you or blid ever apologized for what you 2 dragged me into.

You 2 need to learn how, so do it like this :
TDA and CX i apologize for acusing last reset. Wasn't the case. However i will still remain suspicious because i have my reasons to.

i love when we all get along!!
cx and tda please give alin <3 back!

express players with a clue need to stick together imo

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 3rd 2013, 16:35:42

And here I thought you meant there were old SO's on the market when the new round started =/
Finally did the signature thing.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 16:46:22

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:06:55
wasn't me...

Home Turf Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 19:55:19

sounds like a bunch of sour grapes too me. Yall expect someone to play the markets so you don't get screwed? That's the point of the whole game. To outsmart the other fella / gal as the case may b. Quit whining and throwing around cheating slander / libel and get better at outsmarting the next fella. Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!
HT

mrford Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 23:21:04

alin wants to eliminate the public market. make a tech PM too!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 4th 2013, 10:42:34

Originally posted by Cable:
Lmao well the guy cheating I reported got deleted only three days late but better late then never.

I was on vacation. And where I was literally had no internet nor cell phone service, except I could get this one bar on my phone in this cemetery up against the hill. Screw that... it was 1 degree out :P
Honestly it was very nice to not have internet or cell phone service and be in the middle of no where.
You could of sent a message to martian :)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 11:03:02

Originally posted by mrford:
alin wants to eliminate the public market. make a tech PM too!

/me gives to mrford (as december gift), his personal Walther gun.

There, that should make you happy for a day or 2.

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 13:13:48

alin you can say what you want about us, rd'ers have been asses for over a decade. i accept this, i own this.

but cx isn't. there were a great deal of people who played in rd who were never whatsoever involved in any cheating, ever. i am not one of them, mind you, but ten years ago was ten years..

to suggest cxs reputation is ruined based off maybe half a server is ludicrous, and benefits nobody. you aren't hurting rd by suggesting he's a terrible person. if you want to hate us, hate us who actually deserve it. and believe me, i understand that we do deserve it :P

Alin Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 13:34:21

I`ll just say this. Cx wasn`t exactly a saint on this server in the last 4-5 resets.

Please do not post more regarding that issue because i really don`t want to pick on him anymore.