Verified:

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:25:46

the time is now.
seriously. aside from a very select few husband and wife couples that have played this game, or h4 and pang back in university days, SAFELISTED players = multies.

we all know that.

i suggest that some interview process be implemented for the very rare and unusual case that someone wants to be playing this game with a spouse (that's just weird, cmon) or a friend (also kind of odd imo).
thumbprint capture anyone ? ;)

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:26:38

but seriously, i do think a skype interview session should be required. and period check ins from mods

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:37:37

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:01:13
wasn't me...

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:39:28

i've never cheated. no one has ever accused me of doing so. i've never been deleted.
never played multiple countries.
so what the hell are you talking about?
jj was a piece of work and huge cheater ...
seth i like, but he has also been deleted in both e2025 and express EE.

i have never.
i don't cheat.
get it right you worthless freak.

don't you get it that you aren't welcomed here?
we don't like you

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:40:25

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:01:07
wasn't me...

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:40:50

also why would this post incite you so much?
you are clearly a worthless piece of crap cheater.

the thing with cheaters like ronnie, is they could 1st place in 1a in their sleep, and that didn't make their cheating any better ...
but look at you, you can't even t10 in express with cheating.

seriously a worthless player lol

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:41:26

as great as it used to be? when did you start playing this game ? LOL.
you don't know anything about what earth 2025 "used to be"
you modern era n00b

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:44:46

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:55
wasn't me...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 5th 2013, 15:47:18

Originally posted by Vic:
but seriously, i do think a skype interview session should be required. and period check ins from mods

I actually do require a skype cam session now with players wanting to be safelisted. So if someone like a player and their wife/cousin/sibling/children/room mate wants to be safelisted then both need to be on together. It takes me about 1 min to see both say hello and explain the rules.
I have a few happy to do it as they were not lying. Others have either shut up about being safelisted and never asked me again after I told them about skype to be safelisted, and in one instant a person got irate. It is normally the later two that tells me they were full of it ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:51:05

awesome gall, you rock.

and to jaynub-
"If equally matched, we can offer battle; if slightly inferior in numbers, we can avoid the enemy; if quite unequal in every way, we can flee from him."

i am a legend in this game and as all of my friends and enemies know, i'm not too bashful or too humble (heh) to say it.
i outmatch you in every aspect on every server.
i don't want to hear from you ever again.

flee child, flee.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:51:10

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:52
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:52:19

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:47
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:53:09

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:41
wasn't me...

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:53:17

I want to do a skype session just to see galleri.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 15:53:35

you wanna get into RL stats?
i'd love to.
but we can take that to pm because it really wouldn't be fair game to lay you to waste here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 5th 2013, 15:54:06

Originally posted by Jayr:
"I have a few happy to do it as they were not lying." Hence the term "sheeple" you all loosely throw around here...

What I don't get jayr is why you are so irate about doing something so easy? Also...vic never even mentioned you and your cousin in the beginning of this post and you went off the deep end on him........... Matter a fact NOONE has even mentioned you in any of threads... you brought the attention to yourself on this board when all you had to do was come have a conversation with me, martian, tellarion. And none of the players would have ever known the difference. Just saying.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:55:03

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:38
wasn't me...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 15:55:12

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:27
wasn't me...

Dec 5th 2013, 15:55:22

Also, I would like to point out - as great as Vic is at Earth, I am a superior warrior... he just netgains during war.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 16:00:54

i know your kind...it makes you feel good to put another person down. I've dealt with your kind before...which is why i have broken knuckles fluff

dude - that "kind" you are referring to puts innocent and helpless people down.
i am the first to reach out a helping hand to those in need in this game, new players, etc.

but when i see cheating arrogant trash , i put them down , and no it doesn't make me feel good.
i actually feel badly.
like i said, i'd enjoy a few beers with even my worst enemies in this game.

now no hard feelings. but cool it with the cheating .

and eazy is right, i am the single handed worst warrer in the history of both e2025 and EE and i'm quite proud of that

eddie_wire Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 16:44:33

I did the Skype session don't see a problem with it, does that still make me a multi Vic? ;)

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 16:49:04

lol eddie i will reserve judgement on you until after galleri and tellarion have had multiple chances to follow up on chatroulette

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 5th 2013, 16:56:44

Originally posted by eddie_wire:
I did the Skype session don't see a problem with it, does that still make me a multi Vic? ;)

And him and his wife have the cutest English accents!

eddie_wire Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 16:58:57

She's not the wife yet :P you'll be putting ideas in her head if she reads this (she pretends shes not really that into the game but she lies like a cheap watch)

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:01:05

now galleri the next step is to follow up with eddie and his sweet wife and ask eddie's wife specifics on gameplay and moves "she" makes with her countries.
he can only coach her on what to say so much, and i would imagine, if it is just his wife coming on for a quick skype hello and then eddie playing both countries ...
you would eventually be able to pick up on how little she knew her game if you require periodic skype check ins until a final green light is given some months down the road.

and eddie, why get your girl to play this nonsense anyway? sounds odd to me but who am i to judge.
my wife makes fun of me for playing this stuff.

just sayin...

Hopeless Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:02:00

Jayr is a pure cheater. That's why he got all worked up. LMAO

eddie_wire Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:13:11

Sounds fair enough vic, i dunno what the misses would say about it but if she wanted to keep playing and had to skype again to do that then she would id imagine. You playing this set btw?

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:26:30

Originally posted by galleri:

I actually do require a skype cam session now with players wanting to be safelisted. So if someone like a player and their wife/cousin/sibling/children/room mate wants to be safelisted then both need to be on together. It takes me about 1 min to see both say hello and explain the rules.
I have a few happy to do it as they were not lying. Others have either shut up about being safelisted and never asked me again after I told them about skype to be safelisted, and in one instant a person got irate. It is normally the later two that tells me they were full of it ;)

Hmmm. Do you have your cam open to ?

Do you request them to be dressed or .... ? HMMMM!!!

Cable Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:38:49

Originally posted by Hopeless:

exactly, and his claim on the other forum "your running new members out" is just a cop out for him trying to play from his phone and his computer as two diffrrent countries to further benifit himself. If your gonna try and pull this fluff atleast both be teching not selling yourself tech and leaching to yourself.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 5th 2013, 17:46:52

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by galleri:

Hmmm. Do you have your cam open to ?

Do you request them to be dressed or .... ? HMMMM!!!

dork :P

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:48:51

Originally posted by eddie_wire:
Sounds fair enough vic, i dunno what the misses would say about it but if she wanted to keep playing and had to skype again to do that then she would id imagine. You playing this set btw?

eddie is not a cheater. and no man but me and crest throwing down an old fashioned netting duel next set :p
ally up with both of us

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:48:57

the time is now.
seriously. aside from a very select few husband and wife couples that have played this game, or h4 and pang back in university days, SAFELISTED players = multies.

we all know that.

i suggest that some interview process be implemented for the very rare and unusual case that someone wants to be playing this game with a spouse (that's just weird, cmon) or a friend (also kind of odd imo).
thumbprint capture anyone ? ;)

You are terribly wrong. I`ve seen over the time, a lot of folks playing with their spouses and viceversa. Maybe you haven`t been exactly in the right place to see that happening for real. I am aware of at least 7 cases in the alliances i have been. And all of them are for real.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 17:54:46

i am not terribly wrong at all.
you said 7 cases. that is 7 out of MANY.
those 7 represent less than 10% of safelist cases for sure

so i agree, there are some cases. galleri and her husband were one. h4 and pang were another.
a few others in the old days.

but we can all agree, A LOT of safelist cases are multies.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 18:03:26

i can believe you know 7 cases that are legit.
but trust me when i say i've heard of at least 7 that everyone knows are NOT legit safelisted cases.
many many people, especially in MD and SOL have called for more safelist transparency and that's all i'm doing.
do you really need to argue with everything i say, alin?

Dec 5th 2013, 18:21:35

i can believe you know 7 cases that are legit.
but trust me when i say i've heard of at least 7 that everyone knows are NOT legit safelisted cases.
many many people, especially in MD and SOL have called for more safelist transparency and that's all i'm doing.
do you really need to argue with everything i say, alin?

Yeah, I would imagine you two would agree on this subject...

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 18:55:48

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 15:00:17
wasn't me...

Hopeless Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 19:28:26

make sure your "grandma" go on skype also. i want to ask her about your fake car accident death :P

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 19:36:05

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 14:55:01
wasn't me...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 20:18:03

send your Mother too

TheSnarfiestSnarf Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 20:31:08

Originally posted by Hopeless:

No, it's actually normal for someone to get sensitive to an issue when they are constantly accused of an action they did not commit (i.e. cheating)...in some instances this can be seen as a sense of denial or desperation, but in this case it is more accurate to assume a case of false accusation or corruption from above...though if you accused him of being arrogant or a douchebag or a troll he'd probably agree and smile.

Vic Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 20:42:12

lmao and who the hell are you snarf???
you come on here and say you are an xbox buddy of both of theirs and that you can confirm they are separate people .
lmao but you dont even play this game so no one here cares what you have to say.

see how this community works?

be gone

Dec 5th 2013, 21:01:00

lmao and who the hell are you snarf???
you come on here and say you are an xbox buddy of both of theirs and that you can confirm they are separate people .
lmao but you dont even play this game so no one here cares what you have to say.

see how this community works?

be gone

Actually I'm a buddy of KrisG...never said anything about Jayr and honestly don't give a fluff about him. I do play the game, mostly just on Express as I'm relatively new so still learning some mechanics of the game. Also if your saying that no one cares about what I have to say, that would mean that this community doesn't care about new people, which simply isn't true as some people have been helpful...so no I don't see how you "think" this community works.

To answer the question of who am I? I'm Snarf...the snarfiest of Snarfs to be exact. As to why I point out that they are two different: I want my buddy (KrisG) back in the game and I want to destroy and teabag Jayr's fallen country...which isn't fun if he's been innocently deleted.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 5th 2013, 21:24:01

Vic: you are wrong. Also the safelist is not as large as people believe it is.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

KrisG Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 21:25:57

I hope he is martian I own full time warriors xbox gaming community an iv never had this much trouble from new people

Dec 5th 2013, 21:50:20

all these fake ppl coming out of the woodwork. we've seen this before, guys.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 21:51:48

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 14:54:23
wasn't me...

KrisG Game profile

Dec 5th 2013, 21:55:26

Drinking it all up

WAT DOES THA FOX SAY!!!!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2013, 21:56:59

Edited By: Jayr on Sep 19th 2019, 14:54:19
wasn't me...

Dec 5th 2013, 22:31:23

titties! snarf titties!

How they think we are the same person is beyond me...most pathetic excuse for detectives I've ever encountered.

Dec 5th 2013, 23:41:59

Originally posted by TheSnarfiestSnarf:
titties! snarf titties!

How they think we are the same person is beyond me...most pathetic excuse for detectives I've ever encountered.

Nobody cares about you... Jayr & Kris are the same, that's confirmed.