-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 8th 2019, 21:25:15

I think he's MIA. We miss you bomber :(

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2019, 23:30:57

He's only MIA if you don't know where to look.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 9th 2019, 1:20:38

Derrick got chokeslammed into a table by a jew in drag. He also claimed it was a chick he had sex with when he had to fight "her" off, and then run.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2019, 4:49:31

Man. I wish that were the case.......ugh.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 9th 2019, 15:21:26

Don't lie "she" over powered you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2019, 15:54:16

I don't even have any excuses for myself. I took a second helping last night and i wasn't even drunk.

It's like drug/alcohol use at this point. I can't say i regret my decisions while continuing to make them. I think most addictions are a product of access but I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem:

My name is Derrick Mallory and I am addicted to sex. Everyone should feel so bad for me.

Zorp Game profile

Sep 9th 2019, 16:16:12

thats pretty gay

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 9th 2019, 22:03:07

Aye man you shouldnt be so judgemental, when you yourself arent perfect Zorp. You should be proud of Derrick for being courageous enough to talk about his addictions. He is a strong beautiful person..Ya zorps comment was the icing on the cake. Too funny

Edited By: Kahuna on Sep 10th 2019, 0:24:19

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2019, 7:15:46

Hahaha

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 10th 2019, 13:51:49

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I don't even have any excuses for myself. I took a second helping last night and i wasn't even drunk.

It's like drug/alcohol use at this point. I can't say i regret my decisions while continuing to make them. I think most addictions are a product of access but I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem:

My name is Derrick Mallory and I am addicted to sex. Everyone should feel so bad for me.

Please please be careful with that. I don't think my heart can take anymore friends losing a battle against drugs. I will wait until i pass and i will haunt and kick your ass until kingdom come!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2019, 15:28:25

Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Please please be careful with that. I don't think my heart can take anymore friends losing a battle against drugs. I will wait until i pass and i will haunt and kick your ass until kingdom come!
The only drug I do that will truly kill me is alcohol. Molly might give me a tumor but probably not before cigarettes kill me. On extremely extremely rare occasions I've been known to blow a lefty up my nose or drop some acid but it's extremely rare for me. I burned thru enough of that as a young adult for one lifetime. I don't do pills or opiates period tho. And that's the fluff that will kill you. If you ever catch me eating pills or doing heroin/fentanyl/oxy, I'm probably intentionally killing myself. There's really no other good reason to do that vein of drugs.