Verified:

Tigress Game profile

Sep 9th 2019, 0:47:47

"Yeah, but if the law introduced withdraws my right to own a gun because I've been convicted of a felony - what's the problem? Laws don't stop everyone but having no laws stops exactly no one from "killing every person you have ever loved just for the firetruck of it".

The law is already on the books... exception some states still allow private sales:

let's call it the last domino for the good guys, because after this law is passed all "Good Guy" guns are registered.

our felon is more than willing to go and purchase his weapon from the black market i.e. gangs or even other individuals willing and able to acquire guns and selling them illegally. Your "Bad Guy" as demonstrated in you rhetoric is already in motion of breaking current laws. Are you truly trying to convince me our "Bad Guy", is somehow going to be scared away from breaking more laws, in acquiring their gun? oh it must be that last law you passed that did the trick. "Bad Guy" crying because the new law stopped him, just like Prohibition stopped Alcohol sales in America.

Meanwhile after your new shiny law passed, and all guns get registered, how many more massacres do you think it will take for all guns to be confiscated? One, maybe 20, or after another 100, proving your law was complete and utterly useless. Except it serves to we now know where to go to get 98-99% of all legally owned guns from the "Good Guys" who followed the law.

How about concentrating those formidable resources on getting illegal guns and those who provide them of the street. Oh oops that's right operations like Fast and Furious are much more lucrative for those proposing anti-gun laws.

So when do the "Good Guys" get their guns back in Australia and Britain? At the end of day the those are the majority of the guns they got, The "Bad Guys" sure as hell did not turn theirs in... so who has guns when it is all said and done? What are you going to say to the almost 1 million + victims per year, who if they had a gun could have prevented the crime in the first place, as they currently do today?

You should have pulled your knife out?
Why did you not have a bomb ready?
You should have jumped into your car?

Edited By: Tigress on Sep 9th 2019, 0:51:57
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Happy Hunting

Tigress