Verified:

Tigress Game profile

Sep 6th 2019, 9:59:43

nice way of missing the entire point of the story...

300 plus relevant gun laws later and what have we achieved???? I won't quote the 20K number, because it would just be used to sidetrack the point of how laws are futile as a preventative measure. If I am willing to pay the price including the loss of my own life then tell me just how relevant your laws are?? Because this is what you are dealing with when it comes to rampage killers.

laws do not prevent crimes, they only (hopefully) punish those who have already committed crimes

did the background check law like the one in California stop the San Bernardino County mass shooting from occurring.
California has your law on the books --- all guns sales private or otherwise must go thru a federal back ground check.

-- loose laws in neighboring states? -- again this is against the law to go across state lines. How would your law prevent this from occurring. Basic answer it doesn't.

and if I'm willing and actually expect to die in then your laws regardless of how well thought out become completely irrelevant to me... how the would you stop me from killing every person you ever loved just for the f***K of it, when I have already expected and deep down hope you will kill me in the process? go ahead and pass all the laws you want to your hearts content. remember when you take a right away from one person you essentially take this same right away from yourself.

BANG -- your first loved one is dead
you don't get to have a gun
go ahead pass a law
BANG -- your second loved one is dead
need to pass more laws?
BANG -- your third Loved one is dead
any more laws you want to pass?
BANG -- your fourth loved one just died
you want to kill me??? what are you going use? A knife nah too close, a bomb too hard, a car too inefficient...
maybe you should pass a death penalty law?
BANG -- your fifth love one is dead
have your laws stopped me yet?
maybe just one more law will do the trick
BANG -- you just lost your sixth loved one.

wanna keep going?

Happy Hunting

Tigress