Verified:

Tigress Game profile

Sep 6th 2019, 8:17:33

@BROmanceNZ

this is akin to the mouse wanting a piece of cheese and then moving the whole family in for good.

slippery slope and all.

so we close your loopholes and plug up all the holes in the boat. then the boat springs another leak. let's plug that leak, and then the next one and yet the boat is still leaking.

why is the boat leaking???

while you are busy plugging leaks, I'm asking why analyzing for the root cause, discover the reason (the hull is rotted thru and needs to be replaced) what would you say to dry docking this boat and replacing the hull.

if this was two separate boats you would still be busy plugging leaks, while my boat sails away with a new hull.

alternately-- someone is shooting holes into the bottom of the boat
let's take the gun away --- f*k all asking why are they doing this
so next they start using a jack hammer on the hull --- so we take the jack hammer away
again --- f*k all asking why are they doing this
so next they start pouring acid all over the bottom of the boat --- so we take the acid away
so our perpetrator decides to get creative and begins to use a pickax -- so we take the pickax away and give them a really good scolding
Oh my god they somehow got their hands on some diesel fuel, oh the dilemma how do you take the diesel fuel away and still have fuel to run the boat -- so we lock up our dearest of friend hell bent on sinking the boat.
now our friend has decided to make himself a nice harpoon type instrument from the bed springs and metal frame of the bed and is now attacking the side walls of the ship just below the water line. darn it they did it again the boat is leaking.
take all potential harpoon making materials away...again --- f*k all asking why are they doing this.

call the coast guard we need to get this person off the boat... coast guard show up, take this person away.
huge sigh of relief at last the boat is safe

meanwhile the coast guard ask this person why the hell were you trying to sink the boat...
they were headed for an island filled with cannibals, I am so glad y'all came along and rescued me off of that boat.

bon voyage. try not to get eaten by the cannibals.

Happy Hunting

Tigress