Verified:

Buch Game profile

Sep 5th 2019, 18:18:15

I could use some fa from someone.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2019, 19:14:20

m0bby volunteers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2019, 19:15:55

You owe me reps, Buch, karma is a fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2019, 20:03:51

m0bby pays
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 5th 2019, 20:37:40

Buch, I would FA you but you left elders :(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 5th 2019, 23:00:35

5-year-old sighting

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 5th 2019, 23:52:42

I've overflowed like 500 turns this set but I'll send what I can Buch!
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 6th 2019, 1:33:02

send pact to WeeZy

Buch Game profile

Sep 6th 2019, 1:35:40

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Symballfluff elders left me

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2019, 1:40:04

Originally posted by Buch:
Originally posted by Symbolic:

Symballfluff elders left me
Says the guy using our site to net. You're still my supreme leader but you left to keep da whorseman alive i thunk.

The Cloaked Game profile

Sep 6th 2019, 3:38:44

country?

Rasp Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 14:27:56

Originally posted by Buch:
I could use some fa from someone.

Ask Maki, he always pays up.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Boltar Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 19:27:32

Buch. I'll fa u land. Message me

Buch Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 19:36:24

Meh I gots landz stock Tim

Boltar Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 20:42:03

I can't believe ur turning down free land

Buch Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 21:38:33

Nothing free.

That's a democrat fairy tale ;)

Boltar Game profile

Sep 13th 2019, 22:18:16

Message me and u will see

Josey Wales

Sep 13th 2019, 23:19:26

I need some FA as well. I'm getting ready to start operations and I need to smooth out some edges. Don't want to ask my clan mates. What's your number galleri.... I'll send you a pact.

Savage Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 1:01:08

Hey Josef,

—————-> The long walk you should take
———- Short pier

You should post your country number. See how long it takes until you get killed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 1:01:51

LOL^
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Josey Wales

Sep 14th 2019, 1:22:08

Originally posted by Savage:
Hey Josef,

—————-> The long walk you should take
———- Short pier

You should post your country number. See how long it takes until you get killed.

I doubt it.

What's your country number?

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 1:26:19

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
I need some FA as well. I'm getting ready to start operations and I need to smooth out some edges. Don't want to ask my clan mates. What's your number galleri.... I'll send you a pact.

Oh boy...
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 18:18:18

*places money on #458*

Btw, I base that on nothing other than I didn't see a 70s-80s music reference which are his forte in the untaggeds. He's adopted a new theme this set and the logical new theme to hide and suicide is a bot name. I didn't actually trace his acct tho. I never saw him as someone i should care about so his unlinked acct is off my radar until he dies again.

That particular country has a pile of missiles and stock and appears pretty ready to jump on netters. Might as well just start now y'all. Im good on running warchats until after the 20th. Thanks SoF.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 14th 2019, 18:20:19
See Original Post

sinistril Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 18:40:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
*places money on #458*

Btw, I base that on nothing other than I didn't see a 70s-80s music reference which are his forte in the untaggeds. He's adopted a new theme this set and the logical new theme to hide and suicide is a bot name. I didn't actually trace his acct tho. I never saw him as someone i should care about so his unlinked acct is off my radar until he dies again.

That particular country has a pile of missiles and stock and appears pretty ready to jump on netters. Might as well just start now y'all. Im good on running warchats until after the 20th. Thanks SoF.

James Ravenblack Silverblade (#458)
(Monarchy)
Networth: 4,439,662
Land: 6074
Successful Defense Percentage: 16.67%

The fact a suiciders country that obvious flew under the radar shows how little people on 1a care about being suicided. Doesn't matter if its Josey Wales or not, it should already be dead Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Buch Game profile

Sep 14th 2019, 19:29:01

My country # is 8675309

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 19:30:43

Jenny
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2019, 19:51:11

Might as well take out #203 while we are doing this party.
Let's play who can wall better.
203 or 458

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 19:54:45

I got 458

Josey Wales

Sep 14th 2019, 22:59:58

Originally posted by galleri:
203 or 458

Yes, yes.... this sounds like a good plan.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2019, 23:05:16

458 looks more ready to wall. 203 is more i wanna die after suiciding and make comments type. So maybe 203 is josey. Josey Wales the Grateful Dead song character was definitely high on cocaine and needed to watch his speed.

Maybe calling josey 458 was giving him a bit too much credit.

Josey Wales

Sep 14th 2019, 23:11:24

203 or 458

How did you find me galleri? A little bit of fancy Admin/Mod work on the backend... for your eyes only? Big Sis tipping the scales? Stinks like cheating to me : ) We already know you're guilty of targetting and outing me last set. Are you a cheater too? Just curious.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 0:12:03

203 or 458

How did you find me galleri? A little bit of fancy Admin/Mod work on the backend... for your eyes only? Big Sis tipping the scales? Stinks like cheating to me : ) We already know you're guilty of targetting and outing me last set. Are you a cheater too? Just curious.

Actually....

458 looks more ready to wall. 203 is more i wanna die after suiciding and make comments type. So maybe 203 is josey. Josey Wales the Grateful Dead song character was definitely high on cocaine and needed to watch his speed.

Maybe calling josey 458 was giving him a bit too much credit.

Derrick outed you with his white male privilege...
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 0:56:42

Yes. I just busted a whole coastal elite white bred corn fed nut.

He was always going to be one of the two. The funniest part is that I had a 3rd guess but thought just outing suiciders one at a time until we struck gold a better option. I'm glad. Thanks all for playing along on my mind games. It once again proves to be more fun than actually doing the research.

So josey will probably tap imag/laf/monsters/pscript. 458 guy is same guy that suicided laf in the arranged war set with a fake bot name (maybe set prior....i remember snow on the ground, but build is op) and 222 is actually just that guy that flys solo every set winds up in a tussle and dies.

Thanks for the free info. HAVE FUN YALL.

*logs back out for 2 weeks*

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 1:00:47

Yes. I just busted a whole coastal elite white bred corn fed nut.

He was always going to be one of the two. The funniest part is that I had a 3rd guess but thought just outing suiciders one at a time until we struck gold a better option. I'm glad. Thanks all for playing along on my mind games. It once again proves to be more fun than actually doing the research.

So josey will probably tap imag/laf/monsters/pscript. 458 guy is same guy that suicided laf in the arranged war set with a fake bot name (maybe set prior....i remember snow on the ground, but build is op) and 222 is actually just that guy that flys solo every set winds up in a tussle and dies.

Thanks for the free info. HAVE FUN YALL.

*logs back out for 2 weeks*

Yeah I've done that in the past in express and primary, works like a charm LOL
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2019, 1:12:55

203 or 458

Bro I am just tossing out numbers. You yourself just told me who you were. Congrats. Well, actually you fell for Derrick's game.
P.S. mods have no tools to look up anyone on servers they don't mod. #shutdown

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2019, 1:49:28

Josey, you know what is good about Derrick? He is good at figuring out folk's country. He has a method. I don't even understand. And he is so good at it that I once had Pang look into how he was doing it. It is legit whatever he does. So when you think you are hiding, you aren't. The mistake you made is getting on AT and bragging. So off he went to go a huntin

Josey Wales

Sep 15th 2019, 2:06:40

Josey, you know what is good about Derrick? He is good at figuring out folk's country. He has a method. I don't even understand. And he is so good at it that I once had Pang look into how he was doing it. It is legit whatever he does. So when you think you are hiding, you aren't. The mistake you made is getting on AT and bragging. So off he went to go a huntin

Who's Derrick? Now your babbling to cover your tracks. You barely ever spit out that many sentences. "Throwing out numbers..." Hahahah.... LMFAO. Sure. Galleri is spot on everyone. Out of 498 countries, Galleri just happened, just by chance..... to throw out the exact right number.
I wonder how that is? That's me everyone 203. If anyone would like confirmation, you let me know and I will send 3 harmless EMs to anyone of your choosing. Then you'll know. She outed me once..... and now Galleri does it again! In general, what is the punishment when you cheat at this game?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 2:10:20

This thread was for.our beloved Whoresman Buchward The III's desperate need for FA, not some nobody PDM suicider
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 2:16:51

Originally posted by Shweezy:
This thread was for.our beloved Whoresman Buchward The III's desperate need for FA, not some nobody PDM suicider

10/10
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 2:59:17

Out of 498 countries? Hardly. 250 are bots and another 200+ are tagged (albeit one of the small tags is moderately suspect build wise.

Since it's unlikely you comped a sidekick, you were never going to be 487 or 82. 222 has run the same nick every set and dies the same way and 458 has a previous suicider build/name, but i wanted to throw a leaf out to see if a tree grew.

If you weren't 464, 219, 452, 469 or 203, you weren't playing. Plain and simple. From there it's easy to look at your previous strats and hypothesize that you were not 464, 219 or 452. And 469 is like.....not your cuppa tea either really. Just a minor possibility.

If you in your infinite brilliance can come up with some way that a wardog like myself is unable to narrow you down to 5 countries on day 4, this process could have been less narrow and been too much time and bother for me. Just naming those countries until you responded to one and having a few diff people do it is just a convenient way to put names to countries.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 3:00:46

But mostly this:

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Shweezy:

10/10

sinistril Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 3:07:45

Who's Derrick? Now your babbling to cover your tracks. You barely ever spit out that many sentences. "Throwing out numbers..." Hahahah.... LMFAO. Sure. Galleri is spot on everyone. Out of 498 countries, Galleri just happened, just by chance..... to throw out the exact right number.
I wonder how that is? That's me everyone 203. If anyone would like confirmation, you let me know and I will send 3 harmless EMs to anyone of your choosing. Then you'll know. She outed me once..... and now Galleri does it again! In general, what is the punishment when you cheat at this game?

If you're under the impression she had a 0.002% chance of getting the correct answer, that's not how these things work. There are 202 tagged countries, the solo tags are easy to account for, and assuming that all other tags do the laziest bit of vetting then suddenly it's she's choosing out of 296 countries. For those even a little familiar with bot code, it's a trivial matter to eliminate most of those countries (and automation only needs to be done once to make it trivial set after set), and adding in the countries in protection or too low of a networth to be any threat of suiciding leaves you with a short list of less than 10 names... some of those are returning players which narrows the list even further. And since Derrick already outted another potential suicider before you, it becomes a coinflip. Not trying to rain on Galleri's masterful skills, but it's not really shocking that she chose the right country.

tldr; you can lower your odds of getting struck by lightning by not golfing in thunderstorms

Edited By: sinistril on Sep 15th 2019, 3:11:03

sinistril Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 3:12:27

Out of 498 countries? Hardly. 250 are bots and another 200+ are tagged (albeit one of the small tags is moderately suspect build wise.

Since it's unlikely you comped a sidekick, you were never going to be 487 or 82. 222 has run the same nick every set and dies the same way and 458 has a previous suicider build/name, but i wanted to throw a leaf out to see if a tree grew.

If you weren't 464, 219, 452, 469 or 203, you weren't playing. Plain and simple. From there it's easy to look at your previous strats and hypothesize that you were not 464, 219 or 452. And 469 is like.....not your cuppa tea either really. Just a minor possibility.

If you in your infinite brilliance can come up with some way that a wardog like myself is unable to narrow you down to 5 countries on day 4, this process could have been less narrow and been too much time and bother for me. Just naming those countries until you responded to one and having a few diff people do it is just a convenient way to put names to countries.

Damn, you beat me to it. I went for a smoke break mid post :(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2019, 3:20:13

He won't read anything you all said. He thinks he has it down pat on what his brain decided happened. He clearly missed my last line, but I will repeat it again....mods have no access to mod tools on the servers they play on, only the ones they mod.
And finally Josey, I never outed you. You did yourself after Derrick decided it was you. Please show me where up above I claimed 203 was you? I will just add the quote below myself. So yeah...no where did I say "Hey thats Josey's country" or "hey maybe this is Josey's country". Don't blame me because you were stupid enough to fall for Derrick's mind games.
203 or 458

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 4:38:48

Why people like this don't just join warclans still completely flabbergasts me. We kill all the same people we just organize an alliance to do it on the alliance server.

I play alliance, therefore we out an alliance-free suicider as a show of good faith, and lo and behold, the alliances found out who the guy not in an alliance is.

Like, traditionally LaF gets hit 3/4 of the time by actual clans here on alliance server. So does imag. So do we. There's a couple clans that only get random suiciders because they are really nice classy people (monsters), but for the most part you can join a tag and hit people right.

Edit/explanation: Josey been a suicider since we killed PDM. So i understand my subtle responsibility. I mostly blame Karnage tho. Either way he was a clan player beforehand........

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 15th 2019, 4:42:31
See Original Post

Josey Wales

Sep 15th 2019, 5:53:12

He won't read anything you all said. He thinks he has it down pat on what his brain decided happened. He clearly missed my last line, but I will repeat it again....mods have no access to mod tools on the servers they play on, only the ones they mod.
And finally Josey, I never outed you. You did yourself after Derrick decided it was you. Please show me where up above I claimed 203 was you? I will just add the quote below myself. So yeah...no where did I say "Hey thats Josey's country" or "hey maybe this is Josey's country". Don't blame me because you were stupid enough to fall for Derrick's mind games.
203 or 458

You outed me last set. Did you not? Told me I was breaking the rules and then flat out, outed me. It was pretty mean.

Also, not sure why you feel the need to insult me ("...you were stupid enough...") - Isn't a "Mod" supposed to be level headed? Lastly.... I read every word of Derrick's commentary.... no offense but.....tea leaves in a sauce pan. I think his divining rod is broken.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 11:38:13

Why don't you ladies start your own "Suicider" thread and allow Buch to continue in his search for FA.

Buch's life matters. Your don't.

Signed,
~The Whoresmen~

P.S. You ladies could start by FAing Buch.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 15th 2019, 12:58:20

buch lives matters!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2019, 13:16:05

Derricks Divine Rod is Broken!

Buch Lives Matter!

This thread was worth reading for the above 2 lines alone:)
Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2019, 13:40:49

203 or 458

You outed me last set. Did you not? Told me I was breaking the rules and then flat out, outed me. It was pretty mean.

Also, not sure why you feel the need to insult me ("...you were stupid enough...") - Isn't a "Mod" supposed to be level headed? Lastly.... I read every word of Derrick's commentary.... no offense but.....tea leaves in a sauce pan. I think his divining rod is broken.

I outed your alt forum name last set...not your country. You are the one that named your new alt the same as your country....
I apologize for insulting you.... I will do better with my thesaurus next time. But honestly you realize you have insulted me in the past so for me if you give me respect then I respect you, if not....then same. And I am pretty tame vs Prime.
As for Derrick...def not tea leaves. I mentioned some numbers and Derrick decided to just say your name to get a bite and you went off and said (not verbatim btw) "hey that is me!" Had you never said it, he would still be going on a pure guess. You literally fell for it and you don't want to admit it. Even Sin told you.

Alright this is Buch's FA thread, you need to quit hijacking it.