Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 2:37:25

How do you misclick on the most NW matched country to yours in ICD
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 2:41:40

It's ok, Derrick will pay the reps mob owes, as usual.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 3:47:09

m0b has been creating chaos since what....1997? Nothing to see here :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Aphrodite ICD

Sep 3rd 2019, 5:14:00

He seemed sincere about it and i can't believe I'm actually going to say this but i feel bad for him

sinistril Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 6:14:19

Originally posted by Aphrodite ICD:
He seemed sincere about it and i can't believe I'm actually going to say this but i feel bad for him

Just a coincidence it was nw matched, it was his only grab, and it is his only country with max mil strat then. Either way, I hope Derrick doesn't offer his own land for this coincidence and actually makes mob pay for himself for once.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 7:25:01

This thread makes me seem like a really nice guy. Thanks everyone. Imma look tomorrow to see the best way to pay it off. fluff happens. Mob wants to pay it himself so we might have to make some cash grabs to get over the hump on production etc.

This doesn't seem like one that Imma have to pay for. All good feels between all parties. I only have to show up to rescue it when it's a non-friendly conversation. No one is posturing except uninvolved parties. People who deal with us directly know we are good for it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 7:33:55

Also if you think we are over here nw matching fluff you might just maybe be giving us far far too much credit. Just saying...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 13:44:01

I woke up and remembered I have to deal with this. But i do have to acknowledge the hilarious double standards many members of this community currently have, as redx is currently half untagged and baiting retals.

This was your problem with mob, right sin?

Your guy is doing the exact same but when LoC does something it's the end of the world.

I'm glad the hypocrisy gets to take a turn being loud and public tho. It's nice to have a fan club. We all appreciate it.

Edit: Tagged as soon as I posted this. Lol. Good fluff y'all.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 3rd 2019, 13:49:31
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 13:48:02

I don't bait retals I have let a lot go. I run untagged its easier to build with ppl hitting us for me to do that untagged. =] Anyone that actually farmed me I typically make contact with them might do a retal might not, but I do not take advantage of it. Hell I let you off this set more then once and I never got the reps you said you were going to send. So check yourself ;)

Also, I use the SAME country name. I don't hide it lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 13:51:27

Aug 19, 5:18
Puff Boy (#46) [xLoCx] sent Foreign Aid to Trixx Are For Kids (#3050) [NBK]! It contained:
1 Bushels
$20,000,000

I paid for my 40 acre hit. You just died the next day lol

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 13:53:16

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 47664; 912094]Aug 19, 5:18
Puff Boy (#46) [xLoCx] sent Foreign Aid to Trixx Are For Kids (#3050) [NBK]! It contained:
1 Bushels
$20,000,000 [/quote]

Ok, my bad it must have gotten lost in the news and I never expected it tbh

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 13:56:33

and if i really baited people I would have not let you send reps I would have just took the land you n00b lol. I only made this post because mob said I was stirring the pot earlier. No, I wont, but this is me doing such.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 14:02:43

As far as i remember. That one and the retals you took on 2477 are the only times LoC has misclicked you. Any untagged is hard to avoid the way people sprint thru hitting bots and we've paid for every hit we've done on you.

You're about 600 acres ahead, and up $20m and one bushel, and arguably stirring the pot in the EXACT way sin seems to have a problem with.

That's my whole point. Idc and i don't mind paying for it. It's just a hilarious double standard.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 15:05:39

Yes, I have only one problem with mob and that is it. You nailed it. Whatever, Derrick lol

patriottawnn Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 15:13:35

i believe everything and anything Derrick says cuz he's in a band. Not kidding.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 15:29:49

Lol. One of my favorite parts about leading LoC is that the onus has continuously been on us to play largely mistake free, and hold ourselves to a much higher level of standards than the rest of the community. If anyone else makes a similar mistake to us, it is basically a non-factor but for us it is ALWAYS EXTREEEEME!!!1

What this does, for me, is frankly invaluable. I don't have endless time but there's constantly a whisper in the back of my entire tag's head that says we must be beholden to an extremely high level of standards, we must pay for every hit. And under that pressure we've won the server 3 times in the last year.

My clan mates know every situation will get handled, and the community helps push us to be held to an elite level of class and respect. Without the constant push for us to be as near to flawless as possible, I can hardly say we would have swept the top 5 in straight sets including our top ten sweep.

So for that, all I can do is thank you all.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 15:38:17

I accidently grabbed Derick this set. it was a typo. I didn't know until yesterday that it shows the tag in the pending attack screen. I still dont' pay attention to that screen if in a hurry.

My post means nothing at all

sinistril Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 15:59:04

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. One of my favorite parts about leading LoC is that the onus has continuously been on us to play largely mistake free, and hold ourselves to a much higher level of standards than the rest of the community. If anyone else makes a similar mistake to us, it is basically a non-factor but for us it is ALWAYS EXTREEEEME!!!1

What this does, for me, is frankly invaluable. I don't have endless time but there's constantly a whisper in the back of my entire tag's head that says we must be beholden to an extremely high level of standards, we must pay for every hit. And under that pressure we've won the server 3 times in the last year.

My clan mates know every situation will get handled, and the community helps push us to be held to an elite level of class and respect. Without the constant push for us to be as near to flawless as possible, I can hardly say we would have swept the top 5 in straight sets including our top ten sweep.

So for that, all I can do is thank you all.

Hahaha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 16:03:30

Yeah. And as with most things like that it was paid for and open and shut in a matter of 12 hours, as i was contacted directly by all parties.

The same thing occurs in vise versa exchange, however the peanut gallery goes absolutely apefluff because of the much higher standards the community expects from LoC.

It's only as annoying to me as it is helpful so I take it for what it is. Laugh all you want sin, you're obviously directly holding mob to higher standards than your tag mates.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 16:20:28

Again I'm not trying to grab alliances. 2 tags farmed one of mine and I let it slide. You are just trying to re direct. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 16:37:00

Redirect from what? The retal issue that's already been resolved? Lol

I'm making a larger point about a post like this because the other issues are under control.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 16:49:47

The fact that this post has gotten more attention than Patroit going bananas on IMP should only further validate what I'm currently saying. Everyone jumps all over this like flies on fluff haha

Sep 3rd 2019, 17:20:10

yooo brooooo why u calling me out like that :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 3rd 2019, 17:58:23

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
yooo brooooo why u calling me out like that :P

We saw you on that corner!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 18:40:39

Best part of this thread:

m0b's posts....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sep 3rd 2019, 19:06:45

did you like what you saw? *bats eyelashes*

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 20:44:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Best part of this thread:

m0b's posts....

Lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2019, 15:28:41

If you stir the fluff you should have to lick the spoon!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 8th 2019, 14:13:45

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
did you like what you saw? *bats eyelashes*

How much an hour? :3
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com