Verified:

Aphrodite ICD

Sep 1st 2019, 13:48:04

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:
Originally posted by Hellrush:
Mob was being an idiot. He was running a few countries untagged. Untags are bots or suiciders.

I have made it clear to all leaders I am netting and half of IMP.

I got word Prime is pissed that I am running around with missiles. I am only war ready because of Prime I have no clue what his plans are with me.

1. He refuses to pact or talk to me.
2. He has been spying me.

Be careful they will grab you for 5K acres then hit themselves into DR so you can't get your land back. Pretty sad

That's when you ask an fa to step in.

Yeah i have about as much patience as Donald Trump. /Me hides from the backlash of the Trump supporters. Annie weighs i had the decision to wait for FA and DR to go away or just kill instantly. I chose Door #2

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2019, 19:13:54

most would choose door 2 since putting him/herself into dr is very much against rules set by alliances.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 19:51:15

Yeah i was about to say, that's an odd recommendation since if an LoC member did that to imp I'm almost positive it'd be red before anyone ever contacted me, probably the whole string if not half the tag. Haha

Perhaps thats that old "might makes right" thing haha

sinistril Game profile

Sep 1st 2019, 20:18:45

I think we've all just gotten too complacent and this server just needs far more wars.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2019, 21:13:37

Originally posted by sinistril:
I think we've all just gotten too complacent and this server just needs far more wars.
I need an ffa war about as much as I need a fork in my eyeball.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 1st 2019, 23:37:19

+1
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 2nd 2019, 0:17:32

Theres a lot of whining in this thread about ifs, buts, candy, and nuts. Is there really nothing better to talk about this weekend?

Originally posted by Aphrodite ICD:

i had the decision to wait for FA and DR to go away or just kill instantly. I chose Door #2

And your leader had to give up a pile of reps to undo an unnecessary tantrum that could have been a bad situation.

Originally posted by Marshal:
most would choose door 2 since putting him/herself into dr is very much against rules set by alliances.

And no sane person let's you do FA

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah i was about to say, that's an odd recommendation since if an LoC member did that to imp I'm almost positive it'd be red before anyone ever contacted me, probably the whole string if not half the tag. Haha

Perhaps thats that old "might makes right" thing haha

Unlikely in most situations.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 1:07:12

Maybe so. You've never hit me here but you also have pretty much made me feel like you're going to hit me in all but two or three sets since I started on ffa. If actions do truly speak louder than words, than I suppose you're correct, and I am wrong. Haha

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 6:18:47

Originally posted by Hellrush:
Mob was being an idiot. He was running a few countries untagged. Untags are bots or suiciders.

I have made it clear to all leaders I am netting and half of IMP.

I got word Prime is pissed that I am running around with missiles. I am only war ready because of Prime I have no clue what his plans are with me.

1. He refuses to pact or talk to me.
2. He has been spying me.

Be careful they will grab you for 5K acres then hit themselves into DR so you can't get your land back. Pretty sad

Pretty slick huh?

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 10:09:03

Ah Kahuna so you're the coward who sent in yourself into DR. BTW that walling was WEAK

Edited By: Aphrodite on Sep 2nd 2019, 10:22:22
See Original Post
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 13:02:23

I missed something..

Update me? Who hit then dr'd then now died?

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 13:13:31

Originally posted by Bug:
I missed something..

He hit me for almost 7K acres then GSed himself into oblivion so i couldn't get my land back so i killed him and he attempted to wall.
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 13:25:47

Well thats low.. and glad his walling sucked..

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 13:58:05

Ah Kahuna so you're the coward who sent in yourself into DR. BTW that walling was WEAK

Coming from somebody that keeps attacking after bouncing away, with those slow az attacks of yours.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 14:41:50

...lemming'ing a country is a valid from of breaking down..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 14:48:30

Weren't lemmings tho. Dude tried to wall while he was dying and just got ran over. Reminded me of killing syko. Seems he's proud of those 6 extra bounces tho

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 14:49:14

oh, sorry my bad..

Marshal Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 19:20:44

Originally posted by Primeval:

And no sane person let's you do FA

you are absolutely correct: DarkangelCWG, CrashCWG, Lady Freya, Gallery (Rogue), Red X (HS), Zip (Ely), Dr Yank (EVO) are/were totally insane.

btw: it's ok to grab 10k acres from IMP (for example) and and keep countries in deep dr for next couple days?

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 19:28:56

I mean thats why it took them almost half a string worth of turns to kill one of mine, when I had already GSed myself on top of that, waste them turns. Get your facts straight derick instead of exaggeratin next time. Ran over is what CC used to do to you and your whole clan every set before Prime and the guys shut them down..makes sense bug

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 19:52:26

Originally posted by Kahuna:
I mean thats why it took them almost half a string worth of turns to kill one of mine, when I had already GSed myself on top of that, waste them turns. Get your facts straight derick instead of exaggeratin next time. Ran over is what CC used to do to you and your whole clan every set before Prime and the guys shut them down..makes sense bug
Reading comprehension much? I've never been hit by CC in my life. Lol. In fact CC only existed for like my first ever FFA set lol. Cool story tho buddy.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:01:12

And btw. You had 326 defends and like 20 of them were you. I don't think you'll find a person here that will call that a good wall. For being online thats pretty generally a low amount. Not trying to hate on you, just saying...

Around 500 defends is pretty decent, 800+ is epic, 1500 is legendary. I'll give you that its not easy to wall on ffa because of the sprays and stops of hits, but 326 defends isn't really worth bragging over for someone who was online. Not trying to be a fluff. Just sayin...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:04:57

Why is my misspelled name in here?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:09:09

Who here can say to me that we don't need regular wars to air out our grievances?

And btw. You had 326 defends and like 20 of them were you. I don't think you'll find a person here that will call that a good wall. For being online thats pretty generally a low amount. Not trying to hate on you, just saying...

Around 500 defends is pretty decent, 800+ is epic, 1500 is legendary. I'll give you that its not easy to wall on ffa because of the sprays and stops of hits, but 326 defends isn't really worth bragging over for someone who was online. Not trying to be a fluff. Just sayin...
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:09:41

Originally posted by galleri:

Gallfri?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:19:18

I don't think any grievances of mine will be solved thru getting my countries killed repeatedly but ok.

Aphrodite Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:31:53

Lmao
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Marshal Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:34:17

cuz you aren't sane (primmy's words not mine).

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:36:31

I don't think any grievances of mine will be solved thru getting my countries killed repeatedly but ok.

Chaos can learn to war thay way. Server might stop being stale. This sandbox is boring.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 20:54:01

Warring on ffa from a cell phone is plainly a time investment that i don't have. I'm decent at war on other servers, but short of buying a PC, I have no way to "get good" at being able to spend full hours on targets.

Tabs constantly reset themselves and single kills take 7 or 8 minutes to do after a 15 to 20 minute setup. It's just not fun for me. Always down to war on 1a or team but ffa is pretty slanted in favor of pc users going toe to toe against phone users.

I net so I don't have a competitive disadvantage playing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 2nd 2019, 21:01:51
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Sep 2nd 2019, 21:08:02

Phone walling over pc walling on ffa.

Pc attacking over phone attacking on ffa.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 2nd 2019, 21:11:15

My name only appears when I address you first.
Thanks

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 21:30:40

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Phone walling over pc walling on ffa.

Pc attacking over phone attacking on ffa.
I do still have fun walling but that's about it. I usually quit running turns and leave my highlights on anymore. Ive tried and failed enough times to keep up running turns in wars and it simply isn't viable for my life. I farm land on one country on a smoke break at work, but that isn't enough time to set up and execute a kill from my phone. As long as I'm working 14 hour shifts, i just dont think it's realistic for me to play in a war.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 21:49:42

But it would be good for server health

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 21:56:16

It would be good for IMPs health I think is what you mean.

Unless you're just talking about the markets.

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 22:02:00

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Reading comprehension much? I've never been hit by CC in my life. Lol. In fact CC only existed for like my first ever FFA set lol. Cool story tho buddy.

Triggered the crap out of Derrick. Ok Derrick "never got hit by CC", but I remember LOC being an endangered species at some point because CC was giving them the works for like 2 or 3 sets in a row. I know because I disliked CC and I was watching them. Not trying to be a fluff either just saying..LOC used to get demolished by CC, I mean squashed like a bug. Also I never said I was proud of my walling. I was just talking crap to Aphrodite.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 22:03:50

Yeah, LoC still gets completely demolished every time we war lol. Some things never change. We've just gotten better at avoiding it haha

sinistril Game profile

Sep 2nd 2019, 22:04:08

It would turn the empty threats everyone is making into either real threats or shutting the fluff up. Generally, when that situation is realized, FFA is in a more stable peace.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2019, 22:04:32

Originally posted by Bug:
I missed something..

He hit me for almost 7K acres then GSed himself into oblivion so i couldn't get my land back so i killed him and he attempted to wall.

That's how FFA was in the hay days, good stuff 10/10.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 0:21:06

Haha thanks..N ya Derrick, thats all you can do about that, practice makes perfect I guess lol.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Sep 3rd 2019, 0:23:40

It would turn the empty threats everyone is making into either real threats or shutting the fluff up. Generally, when that situation is realized, FFA is in a more stable peace.

People need to man up and handle their fluff or shut the fluff up

💯💯💯

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 0:52:21

Everyone needs to stop the drama and take it to the battlefield.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2019, 0:57:00

I don't look at it that way at all. If I die standing up for my tag getting a fair shake, it is what it is. If people want to hit us I don't really have a choice and if I die standing up for us it is what it is. I'll do it 20 straight sets and still stand up when someone topfeeds us to get a fair shake.

If people want to kill us over the extreme lengths we go to get left alone, that's not a better result for the community at all. It's just a better result for the people who can war better, and the people that choose to hit us. Good for the whole community is different than being good for the biggest bully.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 1:13:08

I just gave my self a head ache trying read all this fluff ! But it was interesting...lol

Uncle James Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 1:39:34

I had a front row seat in ODESSA at the TEXAS shoot out. Another person got fired from his job and then a highway patrol tries to stop him for not turning on his turn signal and BOOM the rest is HISTORY. Right up the road from my house at the CINERGY movie house. They rammed him with a DPS tahoe and jumped out and starting shooting unitl they killed him. Its the wild west out here>

Was a very interesting weekend. I also noticed alot more poeple were walking around with their guns on their belts this weekend.

To close to home>

[quote poster=Primeval; 47648; 911841]Theres a lot of whining in this thread about ifs, buts, candy, and nuts. Is there really nothing better to talk about this weekend?

Kahuna Game profile

Sep 3rd 2019, 3:11:45

[quote poster=Uncle James; 47648; 912044]I had a front row seat in ODESSA at the TEXAS shoot out. Another person got fired from his job and then a highway patrol tries to stop him for not turning on his turn signal and BOOM the rest is HISTORY. Right up the road from my house at the CINERGY movie house. They rammed him with a DPS tahoe and jumped out and starting shooting unitl they killed him. Its the wild west out here>

Was a very interesting weekend. I also noticed alot more poeple were walking around with their guns on their belts this weekend.

To close to home>

Originally posted by Primeval:
Theres a lot of whining in this thread about ifs, buts, candy, and nuts. Is there really nothing better to talk about this weekend?

Small fkn world. Glad you're ok bud.